Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Princess and Protecter RP (private/full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

daystar50

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:44 pm
Hiquel smiled at the mention of food, "I could use a little something," He lowered his voice, "I didn't have much of an appetite during the celebration last night."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:20 am
Anna smiled. "Come on...I'll take you," she mused then led them both to the dining hall.

Nadina looked at her. "Mmm...nice dress," she grinned.

"Really. I have a ton of them. Since we're about the same size I'll let you take some of them. Goodness knows I don't need them," she grinned then sighed as they entered the dining hall. Feeling a little tired and washed out from the already half progressed day.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:32 am
Hiquel couldn't help but smile, the girl he liked and his sister were acting like sisters, which ment that when he consulted Nadina about how he should proceed with his love for her, she would be able to give him honest advice, "Come now Nadina, do you really want something that limits your movement so much?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:43 am
"I'm not going to be fighting all of the time brother," Nadina mused as she sat down at the already placed table. "Just every now and then to whip the guards in shape. I think you and I will do well enough with protecting Anna anyway."

Anna smiled. "That you will. I have no doubt," she promised.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:50 am
He sighed as he sat and scooped some fruit onto his plate, "I supose you are right, after all, there are many men here that would probably love to b with you, if they caoud get over their fear of you." He smiled teasing her, and held the silver bowl of fruit out to Anna.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:02 am
She took it and got some strawberries then set it down between her and Nadina then ate slowly. She smiled at his comment to Nadina.

Nadina rolled her eyes. "Hiquel...I'm turning seventeen in two days. why in god's name would I marry so young. I'll wait thanks very much."

Anna smiled. "I'm sure when the right man finds you then you won't care about age," she teased as she took a sip of water.

"Not at all," she grinned. "But I'm just going to sit and wiat till he does," she grinned. "No use breaking my heart trying to find him."

Anna smiled. "They already planned a masque in a couple of days to celebrate the new king and queen but it seem it will only be me. So I hope it gives you enough time to prepare for it. And Nadina since its your birthday I'll be sure to get you something to where that suits you," she grinned.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:10 am
He pondered for a moment, "A masque? I will need to find something to wear as well, all of my good clothes are unique so it gives away who I am," He picked at his food, "And the same situation is happening here as was in the other castle, the women are begining to whisper about me when they see me and think I can't hear them..." He ate a few grapes as he mused over what to do about what he considered a mess.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:16 am
Anna sighed. "I could have a tailor give you clothes suited for this region. they're all loose, much like the things you wear now. I don't want anyone to be whispering about you to much." She sighed and then massaged her neck, watching a man enter and hand her another message. She looked over it and then covered her face. "You've got to be joking," she sighed. "truly joking." A council meeting already? She shook her head. "her life felt as though it were spinning out of control. And it was only her first day as queen.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:22 am
He blushed, "They do not say malicious things, they just say things about what they would do with me if they could..." He paused as the messanger gave her the paper, "If you would like, I could accompany you as an advisor, Your Majesty."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:10 pm
((Because my account was hacked, the part of Hiquel will be played be myself.))  

MidnightDaystar

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces