Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:26 am
Axel turned around to see Piro standing a foot away from him. He gave a short sigh. "Alright Piro, guess i have to recap you on all that's happened since you're having a bit of amnesia. I'm Axel."  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:17 am
Without even thinking, Piro grabs a sniper rifle from a shelf nearby and cracks it over Axel's head. "Hi Axel, ops. Oh crap, i'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. Come to think of it I freaked out about you earlier. Wonder why, are you some kinda jerk that i can't trust or something like that?" Piro asked in a annoying childish tone. "You OK?"  

kokushibyou-_0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:38 am
Axel lied face flat on the floor out cold.
(dude what time do log on?)  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:27 pm
Piro started to poke Axel with the broken sniper barrel. "Hello, are you dead. Wake up. Come on, wake up." Confused he kept poking Axel.

(i'm usualy log on at random times from 3 am to noon or 4 to 10 or latter. i work nights that's why.)  

kokushibyou-_0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:56 pm
Axel finally manage to wake up. "Ow!" He got up holding his head. "Piro you dumb idiot, you haven't change even with amnesia! Now quit poking me with the damn SVD."  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:14 pm
Piro just stairs at him blankly. "Amnesia? Did i forget something?"  

kokushibyou-_0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:34 pm
"Yeah, you have. Don't you remember the the big fight you and Ryousuke had on the roof?" Axel said getting up from the floor.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:49 pm
Piro tilted his head to the side. "Who is that? Are you talking about the guy with the cloak?"  

kokushibyou-_0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:55 pm
"Yes! That's Ryousuke, you and him fought in some epic battle. You were a demon and he was an angel!" Axel said trying to help Piro remember.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:55 am
Piro scratched his head. "Yeah, i know im a demon but i didn't know he was an angel. I thought they where all killed by my siblings." He popped his wings out and started to pet them. "I would really like to get to know him. I hate being a demon."  

kokushibyou-_0

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:57 am
Ryousuke quickly placed his dagger in his sleeve then looked around. "I have a feeling someone is watching me" He mumbled then kept walking until he reached the place where the dagger began to glow then the same effect occurred. "an altar..." He mumbled as he pulled out his dagger and pointed it at the air. "What is this?" He said as he felt a burst of electricity hit him making him fall. "a trap.....just great" he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:00 am
"Well then lets go get Ryousuke, so you can meet him...again." Axel began to walk toward the exit.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:37 pm
Rekky just sat against a wall, tired. She was almost asleep, staying just enough alert if anything happened that needed her attention.

Dakouta walked close to the armory, with the sleeping cross-breed sitting just by the door, she saw two people coming so she stepped out of the way and just looked. "Well hello." She spoke, again with a sarcastic tone ad the pair walked closer.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:34 pm
Axel glanced at the the new girl. "Yeah hey, Arekkusa you coming?"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:41 pm
She opened her eyes as she heard her name. "Oh! um sure." She replied as she sat up.

Dakouta looked back and forth and took Arekkusa's spot against the wall. She closed her eyes and looked as if relaxing.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games