Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:34 pm
Alaric leaned forward as he ran and sped up even more, he ran past Allie and brushed his hand against her arm as he ran by. He stopped a few feet away. "And now you're it."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:48 pm
Allie's eyes sparkled, and she was delighted. She rarely had people who would play games with her. She had tried many times to coerce Kelly into playing tag, but Kelly simply said she was stupid. Allie never understood why Kelly was so negative. She ran right up to Alaric, giggling as she tapped his shoulder again, "Stopping is how you lose." she called as she ran off.  

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:31 pm
He chased after her again laughing, "Maybe I just like chasing you." He caught up to her and tapped her shoulder then reversed direction and ran back the way they had come, heading for the front doors.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:13 pm
Allie stopped and abruptly turned to run after Alaric. She weaved through to crowd of people, and her smile got larger when someone would complain about her. She made it through the front doors and quickly caught onto which direction he was running and chased after him. He went one way around a looped sidewalk, so Allie darted the other direction. She ran into him in the middle, knocking him to the ground. She laughed, but then looked concerned, "I didn't hurt you did I?" she asked.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:03 am
Alaric rolled when he hit the ground and cut his forearm without noticing, "Wow, you have a lot of force for someone your size." He stood and dusted himself off. "I'm fine. That was fun too. Now what do you want to do?" I think red line was flowing slowly down the inside of his right forearm.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:34 am
Allie walked closer to him, and took his hand in hers. "You're hurt." she said. She looked around, "You need help." she told him, and began to pull him back towards the building.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:43 pm
"I am?" He looked himself over and saw the gash in his arm, "Oh, that's not good. Take my other hand, I don't want you to get blood on you." He switched hands with her and held his arm out above his heart to slow the blood.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:13 pm
Allie lead Alaric through the halls and to the infirmary. She smiled at the nurse, "Alaric was playing tag and I knocked him down." she told her. "He needs to be fixed up." she added, dropping his hand and hopping on one of the cots in the room.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:04 pm
The nurse's eyebrow's rose in surprise. "Alaric playing tag? I never thought I would see the day, and with a girl too." She shook her head as she looked at the gash in his arm. "That's a bad one too, come on Alaric." She pulled him to the sink and washed the blood from his arm. He looked over to Allie, begging with his eyes for this moment to be over quick. The nurse washed the wound with rubbing alcohol, then put a gauze bandage over the cut. "There, now watch where you're going Alaric. You should be better in a few days." Alaric nodded and left the room, his face an odd pale in spite of his blush.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:22 pm
Allie watched the nurse clean the cut, and then watched Alaric leave. She smiled at the nurse. "He's my new friend. I like him better than my others." she said as she hopped off the cot. She walked to the door and followed Alaric out. "You still don't look so good.." she told him.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:21 am
Alaric's color was very slowly turning back to his normal hue, "I don't much like attention... or being touched..." He looked at the bandage on his arm, then held his hand out to Allie, "But with you it's different. Can we go back to your room, or to mine? I need to lie down or something, I feel a little weak in the knees."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:08 pm
Allie began to turn towards her room, but then she stopped. "I want to go to your room." she told him. She glanced at her hand in Alaric's, "Karissa thinks that you put butterflies in her stomach when you hold her hand." she told him. Then she looked up at him, "Do you put them there?"  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:02 am
Alaric blushed and smiled at Allie as he led her to his room, "I guess it is kinda my fault. But that usually happens when a someone likes someone else..." He bit his lip. "I get them too..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:55 am
Allie looked thoughtful for a moment and then shrugged, "Well I'm not putting them there." she told him. Then she looked up with a smile, "You like Karissa? she asked.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:05 am
Alaric blushed and nodded as he opened the door to his room, "But please don't tell her. I want to..." He smiled around the room, "I do like her drawings, they really make my room feel better."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff