Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:06 pm
The bookcase! It spun around with her on it! She went into a separate room! *She yelled to James.*

*Summer screamed, pounding her fists on the bookcase, trying to move it in some way.*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:19 pm
[*headdesk* coughcoughwallcoudhcoughwallwithmosaiconitcough]]
Sam looks down the hallway. At the end of the hallway, there were some stairs. She then looked behind her. She could see behind the stone. She pressed it again, and the wall moved and she was back with her friends.

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 pm
*sam appears in front of me agian*
((ooc a mosica isnt that a fancy word for painting? ))
"what happened where did you go" james says in a worried and frantic voice
then out of nowhere james says in a distracted and absent minded voice that doesnt belong to me" this place holds many secrets it is very ancient some things are better not to know"
*wakes up from some kind of trance*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:50 am
[[No, a mosaic is a picture made out of stone/glass]]
"James, why do you keep saying that?" Sam then went to the other topic. "Well, it was a passage way. At the end of the way, there was some stairs. It might be a passage."

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:12 am
"I wonder if the Ravenclaw-ish one is the only one that...well, we can experiment later. Shall we explore this passageway first?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:25 am
"Yeah. Who wants to come with me?"  

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:47 am
"Me!" grinned Kitty, whipping out her wand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:51 pm
[[sorry, u mentioned scooby doo bookcases, and it was like, 2 am, so i got confused...]]

I'll go! Hopefully Rayne won't catch me though...I've already been repremanded for exploring... redface

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:16 am
*turns to sam *
"what do you mean saying what i dont remeber saying anything besides asking where you went and what happened"((ooc thx i always thought that mosiacs were just normal pics
also my character was in a trance and remebers nothing that he said during his trance))
"i will go with you guys as well but seeing as me and summer already got in trouble for exploring in the common room we should leave a note or some thing so they know what has happened and so we dont lose points cause we were lucky we didnt lose points last time"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:51 am
"Okay. I think it leads to a room somewhere above us."  

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:38 am
"Above us? Would that be the dungeons? Or somewhere else, since this is Hogwarts..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:24 pm
"I'm not sure. The stairs might take us more levels up then just one. Actually, looking at some very accurate maps from the secret tower, and I think it might lead to the girl's bathroom."  

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:36 am
"Huh. I wonder if it the one with the Chamber of Secrets in it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:08 pm
"I've been thinking that, but we're too far off from the chamber, and the stairs just go straight up. No hallways. So just in case..James, I think you should stay behind just in case we get lost, or if it is the girl's bathroom..." Sam trailed off.  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:50 pm
Katie walks over to the passage. "Whoa. I'll go with you guys, but let's be careful...." Katie says. She walks over and stands by Sam and Summer. "Okay, let's go, I guess," she says.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games