Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:00 am
Honeyheart, hurried up. trying to think of a way to turn back  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:28 am
(XD i'll try to make this as interesting as possible . . .)
The waitress (name is now Liz) stuck the cups into the soda machine. love only comes once in life! i'll break that couple up if i have too! Liz thought deeply to herself.
~~~
Badgerkit glared at Aurican "it's BadgerKIT!" he growled, then realized how pathetic that sounded. If i was a warrior i would have a cool second name . . Badgerkit put his fork down and blushed in embarrassment.
~~~
Redpine trotted up next to Dawnlight, "who's the two-legger with Cinderstar?"
~~~
Cinderstar walked silently behind Dr. Kashi. "Do you know something about us?" she asked curiously.
Dr. Kashi chuckled a little, then sighed. "well . . i know what you were, before the . . um . . accident . "  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:35 am
Aurican shushed Badgerkit at this.

"I know you are, but the second part of the name sounds weird, so just go with Badger as a nickname for now. Same goes for you Kindlestar. I'll call you Kindle," he said, ruffling her hair.

"Hey!" Kindle said, throwing his hand off, sticking her tongue out at him. "Right... oh well, I guess he does have a point. Their names have no meaning, I guess ours shouldn't either," she told Badgerkit.

Dawnlight snarled. "I have no idea who that is... but he knows we are warriors," he growled, flattening his ears. "What else do you know twolegger?" he demanded, storming towards him and grabbing him by the collar of the shirt.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:53 am
Badgerkit thought about it. "well . . as long as your fine with it Kindle. . Kindle . . Kindle!" Badgerkit stuttered trying not to say star.
~~~
Liz came out with the three cokes. She balanced them carefully on a tray. now i'll get her back . . As she walked up to the table she pretended to trip again. The cokes flying at Kindlestar. "oh my! I'm so sorry, i'm such a klutz." She gasped half-heartedly, pulling out a napkin from her pocket.
~~~
Redpine felt confused, "wait. . he knows?"
~~~~
In a quick movement Dr. Kashi threw Dawnlight back. It appeared he was simply moving his arm to fix his glasses, which had slipped again. "I ask you reframe from ruff housing with me" he said seriously pushing his glasses back, then smoothed his shirt.
~~~
Cinderstar blinked. "Your pretty good to throw that badger sized kit back." she said slightly startled. "Now what were you saying about an accident?" But Dr. Kashi had started walking again.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:47 am
Kindlestar felt the cold soda driping through her hair and clothes and she looked back at the waitress.

"Don't you know that a person needs to have some sort of balance if she wants to attract a proper mate," she told her, shaking the coke out of her hair and getting Liz wet as well.

"Are you alright?" Aurican asked, taking the napkin from Liz and helping Kindlestar dry her face.

Dawnlight snarled and punched the twolegger.

"I have no idea who you are, but you are nothing more than a mouse brained idiot who thinks he is superior to us, and I will not have my leader meet you. I am off. Rot with him for all I care you idiots," he called to the WoodClan cats as he grabbed Emptykit and headed off.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:51 pm
Liz scratched her head, "oh well you know, i normally only have this problem when i'm distracted . ." mate?
~~~~~~
Dr. Kashi shook a little in anger then stopped. "Go ahead and run if you want, but you'll never be changed back at this rate."
~~~~
Emptykit grabbed a hand full of Dawnlights hair and pulled. "Hold on!!" She turned her head towards Dr. Kashi, "w-what do you mean we wont turn bacK!?!"
~~~~
Redpine sighed as he watched Dawnlight get angry.
~~~
Cinderstar turned away from Dawnlight and Emptykit. "I'm not responsible for those two, my worries lie with protecting my clan." She started to walk in the direction they were headed. "Redpine, Honeyheart, come on, were going ahead Doctor."  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:37 am
Kindlestar huffed at the girl and shook her head. "Distracted? Distracted why? Because you are determined to make yourself look good by making me look bad?" she asked her, her eyes glinting.

Aurican patted Kindlestar on the head and then looked at Liz. "She's harmless, don't worry. However, she takes jobs very seriously, and the fact that you made such a huge mess on her during your job kindda makes her angry... Don't worry Kindle, we can go back home so you can change."

Dawnlight snarled as Emptykit grabbed her and he swatted her hand off.

"Are you really going to listen to him. He won't answer our questions correctly and yet you are all rushing to him like a bunch of worthless kittypets. Not me, I am going back to MY leader and seeing what she wants. Not what the leader of WoodClan wants..." with this he turned away, not grabbing Emptykit this time and running to were he had last parted with Kindlestar.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:46 pm
Liz felt a little shocked towards the girl. Then turned slowly to Aurican he's actually taking her side?! Fine! moving on to the next plan! Liz let her knees go weak and she collapsed dramatically on the floor oh semester of drama help me now!. "I'm . . I'm so sorry . . i just" She looked up sadly at Aurican. "I just want to live my dream of being a beautiful waitress! Can you understand my feelings?" Liz pulled out a handkerchief from her pocket and bit on it. "I'm such a failure!" She moaned as tears started to leak from her eyes.
People from the other table began to mutter between themselves.
(XD i'm having fun with this character!)
~~~~~
Emptykit wanted to go with the others, but she knew she needed to stay with her clan members. "oh. .uh, uh, D-dawnlight!! Wait!!" Emptykit turned and stumbled after him.
~~~~
Dr. Kashi sighed and took off his glasses to clean them. He was alone, the forest was silent. Ahead of him was the curious girl-cat, and behind him was the rebellious boy-cat. "Well in the end it's all the same i guess." He muttered to himself putting his glasses back over his dark eyes. "In the end they will all wake up from the experiment."  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:57 am
"Redpine! Cinderstar! there's something weird-looking in the bushes!" honeyheart called out.
he cautiosly bent down to examine the strange thing. it glowed with colors that should not have exsited. he touched it, and his memory of Redpine finding him in the woods suddenly disappeared from his mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:24 am
Kindlestar looked down at the girl and rolled her eyes.

"You are rather childish for someone who is older than me," she told her, sitting down on the chair and placing her cheek on her palm.

Aurican felt a sweatdrop running down his side. "Your dream of being a beautiful waitress?" he asked her, scratching his head after deciding to stay quiet at Kindlestar's comment.

If she is leader... then that means that she is used to a certain amount of respect... either that or the other way around. I mean, she is pretty young... I wonder if that is why she is being so harsh on the waitress. Then again, she almost seems to be having fun... he thought, his thoughts circling in his mind.

Dawnlight looked back and saw Emptykit running towards him. "You're a FireClan cat. Run faster," he snarled, still angry.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:29 pm
Redpine trotted over to Honeyheart. "Aw cool! I wonder what it does, hey CIND- oi oi what's wrong?" Redpine was about to call to Cinderstar, but was cut off by Honeyheart's expression.
~~~
Cinderstar stood in front of the massive lab doors. The building had taken her by surprise, but soon she found herself fascinated by it. "It's . . amazing, i wonder if we could use this building teqnuqie to help improve our nest. . nests. . " why can't. . i can't remember what i used to sleep in . . Cinderstar felt a sense of loss.
~~~
Dr. Kashi walked up behind Cinderstar. "Whats wrong? You seem confused." He put a hand on her shoulder.
Cinderstar shook her head, "N-no it's nothing, i just. . feel like i'm forgetting things. . "
~~~
Emptykit shook her head and tried to push her legs harder, but she had never been a fast runner. "Oh come on!! Your bigger than me!!"
~~~
Liz stood up. She took in a deep breath, then looked away. "I know, please forgive me . . please!" She turned dramatically to Aurican and grabbed his hands. "I'll do anything to make this up to you!!"
~~~~
Badgerkit yawned.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:43 pm
Aurican gave a nervous chuckle and looked around, the people at the restaurant looking his way. "Well, you could bring us our food to go? I don't think Kindle enjoys being wet," he said, giving her a 'please stay quiet' look.

"No she doesn't," she replied, wondering if all twoleg females were like this. She noticed Badgerkit yawning and then remembered that he was still a kit. "Besides, I think he's getting sleepy," she added, pointing at Badgerkit.

Dawnlight stopped abruptly and looked down at his own feet. "Come to think of it... I have never been too fast for a FireClan cat either..." he said, his ears flattening with distaste.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:54 am
"I...I...don't know," Honeyheart awnsered.
he stood up, and began walking to where Cinderstar stopped.
"it's probably nothing. lets catch up to Cinderstar. we'll worry about that weird thing later."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:48 am
Badgerkit jumped a little "am not!!" he whined.
~~~~~~~~~~
Liz sighed and nodded. "Sure, I think your orders done by now" she muttered un-happily. "Sit tight ya'll i'll be right back!" She turned and trotted to the back room.
~~~~~~~
Emptykit slowed down, then stopped next to Dawnlight, grabbing his pants leg for support and she tried to catch her breath. "Come. . come on! Lets go . . back! Stop being. . . stubborn!"
~~~~~~~
Dr. Kashi narrowed his eyes. "We all forget things" he said soothingly.
Cinderstar nodded "y-ya I'll probably remember if i just keep thinking about it."
Dr. Kashi looked up at the building "well? shall we go in?"
~~~~~
Redpine narrowed his eyes suspiciously. "O. .k. .then "  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:34 pm
Aurican looked until the waitress had gone to check their stuff and then looked at Kindlestar. "Thanks for not attacking her," he muttered, chuckling a little.

"You mean to say the way she did me? Do all girls do that when it comes to you?" she asked him, then heard Badgerkit complain. She looked over at him then ruffled this heir. "Of course you aren't," she told him, smiling down at him.

Dawnlight looked back at Emptykit and shook his head. "I am not just being stubborn. I don't like that guy. I want to tell Kindlestar what has happened. She did want a report didn't she? Besides, if he is somehow trying to trick us, an extra warrior would be safe to have."  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff