Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:25 pm
Leah groaned "Have fun." She told them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:26 pm
ninki took out a strange gold glowing blade."still have it i see"shedja said.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:27 pm
Leah sat against a tree and watched everything unfold.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:29 pm
after a little fight, suddingly ninki asked her,"is it a full moon?"he said.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:39 pm
"No, half." She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:41 pm
"good."he said."not for long."shedja said.sudingly, but slowly the moon started turning into a full moon."i know your'e weakness." he said to ninki.  

nintendoking99

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:01 am
Daphne was walking behing them, her powers in her control again. When she noticed Ninki and some strange man fighting, she tilted her head, curious. But once she saw Leah leaning against a tree doing nothing, she instantly became confused. His weakness? Strange, she thought watching the older warriors. A thought occured to her as she studied the stranger. Clock man. Sitting on the ground in the bushes, Daphne placed her hands on the ground and closed her eyes. If she concentrated, she would be able to feel the movements of the others and hopefully connect with the earth more strongly. Meh feels da clock man. Hmm, poison ivy? her thoughts wandered as vines slowly grew from the ground near the strangers feet. The growth was slow so it wouldn't be noticed. Quickly, the vines wrapped around the Time man's ankles and quickly grew longer as the poison ivy vinces wrapped around more of his body. You may know his weakness buts you don't know mine.

((sorry for typing so much,, its just you guys did like 1 and a half pages so i gotta keep up))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:30 am
Arisu knew exactly what was happening, yet did nothing. Unless he attacked her or Annexus, she would not move. She would not let any harm befall him until the day she died.

((Not nearly as long as Azula's, but it'll work.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:01 am
as the moon nearly became full, ninki started shakeing."you better hurry brother!"shedja said.he looked down and saw the vines.forgeting makeing the moon full for a sec,he took out a strange black shadowy blade and cut the vines and made ice bring him in the air.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:54 am
Arisu let out a slight gasp as she felt something strange happening to Ninik.
"Arisu? What is it?" Mamoru asked.
"Something is happening...Something strange...I don't know what it is..." Arisu replied.
"Hm...I don't like the sound of that." Mamoru looked back at the two fighting. "Will it put anyone here in danger?"
Arisu shook her head. "I don't know. All I know is that it has something to do with those two."  

Stefisgarden
Crew

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:49 am
((shedjas begging to look like the bad guy.))
ninki suddingly grew his wings."you.... wont.....win..."he tryed to say, before falling down on the ground."now say goodbye kids,ninki might kill you soon....do you now what happens to ninki on a full moon?"shedja asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:39 pm
Daphne thought and when she had an answer, she shook her head. It can't be possible. Maids had often read to her in the library when the king wasn't about. The books always seemed to be fantasy and this included whats she was thinking. Do you now what happens to ninki on a full moon? Shedja's words kept repeating in her mind and with his words came her answer. With a final sigh, Daphne spoke up. "Werewolf," she breathed, hoping she was wrong as she peered out from behind the bush.  

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:18 am
"ha! you wish that was all!all eternal eyes cant compleatly control thier power on a full moon.their power goes doing things they dont want. even my powers go whacky."he said,looking at ninki. "and in his case, yes, he can be a werewolf, but since the moon is full, he cant control it!kills everything in his path....only a very close friend can snap him out!" ((sorry its kinda long, a lot to explain.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:43 pm
((Me grounded, fill me in))  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:47 pm
((just look, youll find out.))  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games