Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:33 pm
Sora shook her head as if to clear it, but then looked around. When she heard Ashi, she nodded and flew off, some demons following her. Once in the middle of the forest, though, Sora stopped. She turned to the demons that followed her and pulled out a sword that she took from Zen's and Ashi's hideout. The demons smirked and one of the five stepped forward. "What do you think you can do with that?" he smirked. "This..." Sora said plainly. She flew up to the demon quickly but then disappeared with speed, appearing behind him and stabbed the demon in the chest through his heart. "Get... her...." the demon said before falling over, dead. The other four demons gritted their teeth before flying towards Sora. She smirked and gripped the sword tighter before killing them all quickly. Sora looked at the dead bodies in shock of what she did, then shook her head and flew to the treehouse that Zen was at.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:25 am
((YAH Ashi's in love with a sword fighting chick!!!!lol had to say that))

Ashi took out his sword and the guards did the same,but the general just stood there hands behind his back calmly  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:33 am
((i wanted her to know fighting, but she thinks that Ashi wouldn't like her if he knew what she could do. the reason she didn't mind him being in the military was cuz her father was in the military and he taught her to fight. sweatdrop ))

Sora flew to the treehouse and entered quickly. "Zen! Zen are you ok?" she asked once inside. Sora still held the blood covered sword in her hands and some of the blood dripped onto the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:49 pm
"Yah but are you ok?"Zen asked hearing blood drop to the floor  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:54 pm
Sora nodded. "I'm fine," she said. Then she heard the blood drip to the floor. "Oh uh... thats not my blood... its um... demon's blood..." Sora admitted. "I kinda had a little fight with them outside the treehouse... but i'm fine. Really..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:57 pm
"Ok,"Zen said.

Ashi quickly moved when a guard came at him then he quickly killed it with a swift blow  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:03 pm
Sora looked around, then sighed. "i want to go back to Ashi... he may need some help..." Sora admitted. "There was a lot of them... and i want show him that i CAN help..." Sora sighed and looked around the treehouse. "But he basically gave me an order to come back here, so i guess that's what i'll do... now he said that i needed to get back here before the demons find you... does that mean that they might show up any second?" she asked, turning to Zen.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:05 pm
"Yah and knowing Ashi he sent you back because the area is most likely surrounded,"Zen said  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:09 pm
((What can i do?))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:10 pm
((idk))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:16 pm
Sora nodded, smiling. "Good. Then i can still show those demons that i'm not just a normal angel..." Sora said, sounding actually excited that there was going to be another fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:16 pm
(( crying ))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:18 pm
"Don't take Ashi refusing to teach you how to fight hand to hand,he says that fighting can be a curse that he doesn't even want his worst enemy to have,"Zen said  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:29 pm
Sora sighed. "Well... i was really only asking if he'd teach me some new tricks i can use... i already know how to fight..." Sora admitted softly.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:30 pm
"He wouldn't teach you because of how he thinks of it,"Zen said  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games