Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] Living a Lie Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:21 pm
(Are you going to post at Jack and Sally?)

Aron smiled and kissed him back just as lovingly. "Well then we should be going."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:32 pm
((sorry getting caught up in some good rps.,...XP can't help myself. Once I get my mind set on something I can't seem to draw away from it for long.))
He nodded as he buttoned his shirt and grabbed his leather jacket and glasses. Though they seemed odd on him now that he only had the one eye. But to some people it made him look even hotter even though he didn't know that himself.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:03 pm
Aaron got down and got his shoes on. He grabbed his keys." You ready to go" Aaron went out to his car and started it up.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:38 pm
Kuro nodded and followed silently. He climbed up into the car and waoted for them to take off now.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:08 am
Aaron drove to work. "I love you." He kissed Kuro before going to clock in.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:13 am
Kuro smiled and kissed him back before he flitted off in to do is job. Kuro decided to sit at a table in the corner near a window so he could watch everything that went on. He hadn't been here before thanks to his job getting in hte way of doing so. Collage students normal didn't have breaks as they learned the adults way of living. His silver eye looked about every now glancing over to Aaron, who to him looked so damn cute and sexy. His eyes wandered to the window as he let his mind wander a bit. The place where Aaron's work was, was quietly lovely and Kuro knew the neighborhood well. He had often come to this side of town when he himself had been in highschool. It was a populare place for the teens to go.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:13 pm
Aaron noticed Kuro's attention focused out the window so he went over and kissed his cheek. "Can I get you anything?" He hoped that Kuro wasn't doing this just to make him happy and that he would be bored the entire time Aaron was working. He wouldn't want that to happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:54 pm
Kuro looked over at him with a smile that was bright and happy. "Hmmm," He kissed him flat on the lips, "Some really sweet coffee and a piece of that infamous choclate cake you talked about a while back." He said as he grebbed Aaron's hand and gently squeezed. There was no way Kuro was ever going to be bored. He was always thinking about something or doing something enough that it preoccupied his mind. Even watch Aaron was enough to preoccupy his mind.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:35 pm
Aaron smiled and kissed him back. It was really nice having Kuro "Ok I'll be right back." Aaron went and got Kuro his coffee and an extra big slice of cake. He brought some extra sugar packets incase it wasn't sweet enough for him. "Here you are."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:48 pm
Kuro chuckled softly and started to stirr his coffee making sure that all the suger had been dessolved into the caffinaited drink. He watched Aaron as he took a bite of the cake and his face lit up. "Mmmm delicious," He smiled happily.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:26 pm
Aaron smiled. "I'm glad you like it. Just call me if you need anything else. I'm so glad you came with me today." He kissed him softly. Aaron went off to serve other people who seemed quite mad that he was spending so much time over with Kuro.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:19 pm
Kuro nodded as he laughed softly. He paid no mind to t he others there and when Aaron had walked away he went to looking out the window again as he thought about him and ate the cake he had made. A soft smile touched his lips and he glanced over at him as he took down orders and busied about doing other odds and ends in the cafe.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:39 pm
The cafe had picked up the flow of people and he was really busiy now. So Aaron didn't get to go over to Kuro and talk and see how he was and give him a kiss or anything but it was enough for Aaron to be able to glance over at Kuro every now and then.

Aaron was glad when his break came up. He grabbed himself a slice of cake and sat down with Kuro. He smiled and kissed him. "Mmm I'm so glad to sit and relax with you now." He took a bit of his cake. "You haven't been to bored have you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:17 pm
He watched in amusement as Aaron had busied about with customers. When his break came Hatomi felt happy as he walked over with his own peice of cake, since Hatomi hadn't completely finished his yet either. Along with his coffee. "No I wasn't bored...I like to watch you work. You look sexy in your work cloths," He teased as he kissed him gently.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:26 pm
Aaron poked Kuro in the nose. "Be nice to me or I won't make you food anymore." He kissed him lovingly. Aaron ate a bit of his cake. "But I'm glad you're not bored."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff