Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:29 pm
Randy stopped and held his arms out as Rae ran up behind him, lept up, and used his arm as a launchpad, leaping right at Zaborne with her sword swinging down at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:45 pm
"Ameryte...why am I getting the feeling that I wasn't as needed as you said?" Ionex questions his friend, whom was floating above him.

"Well, you took a good while getting here, took even more time working on...hmm, what were you working on anyway??" was his response, figuring for the first time that he never did get that information out of him.

"Heh heh heh...you'll see! Let me just get some attention again!" he announces, pressing a button on a display panel next to him. This resulted with a pulse being sent through the ground; out and away from the tank.  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:47 pm
Beyond clamped his teeth around the throat of Drake Ryu and shook as he'd seen crocodiles do. He grabbed Tucker into his snake-like body, and squeezed. He seemed too strong for everyone! The sudden pulse that shook the ground, knocked Beyond off balance and he lost his grip on both victims, but became enraged as he lost his edge again!
"Hey! Who did that?!" he yelled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:52 pm
Randy felt the earth tremble beneath his feet as he looked over at Ameryte and Ionex. "What are you doing?" He asked.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:03 pm
Zaborne caught Rae's sword with the handle of his double scythe, a hollow metalic clang followed the sound. All parties in volved stopped in their tracks with the sudden quake.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:08 pm
"What else? I was asked to come here to deal with this situation and I shall not leave till I fulfill my duty. Besides, I'm done my work and I need to test it now!" he answers Randy, taking off his lab coat and stretching his arms out to his sides. A laser silhouette formed under his arms, filled in by nanites, finishing up to display two long barreled plasma cannons, mounted by two short barreled cannons. As they formed, another laser outline formed behind him, then filled out to become a four streamlined, wing vernier system.

'To Murdoc, this would seem similar to a mechanical mobile suit of some kind...'

As his VISOR activated and crossed his eyes, he called out for all to hear "Time for some target practice!"  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:17 pm
C gasped, afraid someone would be killed.
Beyond Birthday was beginning to suspect he'd been better off staying in prison and serving out his sentence.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:23 pm
Even Zaborne felt fear at this new weapon.  

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:36 pm
"Now, I may be one for extreme measures, buuut...I am not one without fairness. I give one chance to bring this to a halt and find resolve! If not, I will show that I have no trouble shedding blood! Cause damn it all, I need to get back to my freaking work!!!"

'Wow...he is dedicated. Err, Murdoc...you'd best wake up soon, else this causes more trouble.'  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:26 pm
"WHAT?! Weapon or not, you're kidding right? You expect me to just give up?!"  

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:33 pm
"You got me. Even I'm not crazy enough to risk myself, C's, or L's life over this. If L dies, it'll be by my hand."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:38 am
"Hmm, very good...one has complied," Ionex says with content, but ignites his flight system, and seamlessly flies out of the tank and stops dead in front of Zaborne, hovering all the while, keeping his right plasma cannon leveled point blank in his face, "Though, there still seems to be one who won't be easy to negotiate with. I'd be ever so careful...for my mind is on the trigger."  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:56 am
Rae and Randy stood in awe of what Ionex had assembled. "You don't really think he'll do it, do you?" Rae asked Randy. "I don't know, he seems pretty intent on blasting him into another lifetime." Randy answered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:50 am
"Ugh...wha...what's going on?"

"Murdoc? You're awake already??" Ameryte asks, stunned at the recent turn of events, now shocked at his friend's sudden awakening.

"Uhh...sort of. I still feel semi-drained. Now, could you fill me in on what's happening?" Murdoc asks once more.

"No time for that right now sadly. We must wait for what is before us to unfold, less we are needed to intervene," Ameryte explains as Murdoc sees through his eyes what he is talking about, only to witness Ionex holding up some unknown adversary. "Trust me...it will all make sense."  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:55 pm
"Damn! You are serious, aren't you? Fine, if I die here, I'll just get sent back to where I came from and that's no place to be." With that he just disappeared, and was gone.  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games