Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ceveo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:45 am

"My mind is sensing a disturbance in the force...in other words fate may say no to that soon...don't ask just male intuition." he smiled.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:30 am

velephore stood at the front of the door. she was breathing heavely and clutching her books. she looked up at the school. " well here I go" she took a deep breath and steped inside. she started to wlk in the halways waiting for someone to talk to her. she knew it wouldn't be long. she was in her hybrid demon form. someone was bound to talk to a 6'6" girl with cat ears and tail and large bat wings it wouldn't be long. she hoped. sweatdrop  

Chararing

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 6:07 pm

GothAlucardFangirl6
ShuyinKTepes
GothAlucardFangirl6
ShuyinKTepes
GothAlucardFangirl6
Suzu looked up and stood up then curtsied. "Hello."
Beinjg a man of respect he bowed to her, "do you need some help?"
She nodded. "Just a bit. If it's not too much trouble!"
he looked up at her, "Do you know if you have a roomate yet?"
She shook her head. "I'm in dorm 15 I believe."
Well that's not far from here follow me. he led her down the hall to dorm 15,"Here you go dorm #15," he turned and headed back to his dorm, when he entered he got a surprise," let me guess you two must be my roommates right?"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:43 pm

well look at the bags they're not my bags or your bags so think

Blackrose01111

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:15 pm

Blackrose01111
well look at the bags they're not my bags or your bags so think
"No they're my bags," he walked into the room and sat on the floor next to his bags.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:11 pm

who are you? *Rin asks and pulls a towel around herself tightly*

Blackrose01111

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:25 pm

"Me? the name's Shadow and don't worry I don't take up much space fact is if you want I'll sleep outside," he started to get up from the floor.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:35 pm

you can sleep where you want I need to change *walks into the bathroom*

Blackrose01111

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:31 pm

Suzu sat down on her bed and sighed. "Ity's not perfect but it'll do." She scanned the room. "I must be alone..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:22 am

"Personally my brain says I'm sleepy as do my bidy so I think I'll listen to the advised and do some sleeping...it is good for the soul and plus I still feel nostalgic and I believe that brings nostalgic dreams so g'night all." he smiles and falls into bed closing his eyes ang going silent....it kinda looks like he is sleeping but you can't be sure from the way he is.

Ceveo

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:26 am

*walks out with a short plaid skirt, black netted thigh-highs, a Black Stones shirt, and her boots on* sry about earlier my name's Rin *hold out a hand to Shadow*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:04 pm

He shook her hand,"Well if this place is like the others I won't fit in here either so here's to ya."

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:16 am

don't worry about fitting in *she says as she lays down on the same bed as Jake* we don't. oh you can sleep there *points at the other bed*
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:35 pm

Suzu opened the door to her dorm. "i might as well explore." She stepped out of the door, and it slammed behind her. She took a few steps into the hall way. "I wonder who else lives here." She pondered.  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:03 pm

Blackrose01111
don't worry about fitting in *she says as she lays down on the same bed as Jake* we don't. oh you can sleep there *points at the other bed*
"na I brought my own bed he pionted to the rolled up 'thing' on his pack. He unrolled it and it was like looking at blinds he layed down on it and opend up his pacl and pulled out a wooed block and put his head on ti a fell asleep.
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games