Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:18 pm
(Nope, only Morgan knows who he is XD)

Morgan wrapped her hand in his and waved to Kisa and Talli, "I'll see you after first period." They walked away. Once they were out of sight from Talli and Kisa, Morgan slammed Seth into a wall. "What the h*** are you doing here? Why the h*** did I say those things back there?" She paused. "And why the h*** am I acting like your girl friend?"

Seth smiled, but didn't answer. Morgan glared at him and forced her mind into his. She easily got in and roamed around, Seth hadn't used any mind trick on her to make her do those things. She tried to find out what happened last night, but found nothing. Pulling her mind from his she took a step back, "Whats happening to me? If you didn't do anything..." She stared at the ground for a long moment.

Seth put his hand under her chin and made her look at him. "I'll explain later," He whispered and kissed her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:05 pm
Jana walked into the school, passing by Morgan. She gagged when her boy friend kissed her, "Get a room." She said and walked down to her locker. Two girls, who Jana had never seen before were near her. "Hey, you two new?"  

daughter-of-the-moon1

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:06 am
Kisa looked over to the other girl. "Yeah. We're new. I'm Kisa, and this is Talli," Kisa said. "Who are you?"

((TALLI!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?????..... jeez.... talli hasn't been on since we came back....))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:57 pm
Jana nodded, "I'm Jana." She kicked her locker, it wasn't opening, and cursed. It popped open and she quickly got her books. Slamming the locker shut she waved. "See ya around." She headed off to the gym, she need to run some laps.  

daughter-of-the-moon1

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:00 pm
"Um... Bye," Kisa said. Then she and Talli went into their period class.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:47 pm
Morgan pushed away from Seth, she shook her head and walked away. She knew she couldn't trust him, but she needed to know why she was acting this way. She stepped into her class room, Science, and sat in her seat. A half hour went by before the bell rang and Morgan came back to the real world, out of her mind.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:22 pm
(lol idk where Mina is, she's around some forest-y dessert area)
Mina finally spotted a nice tree and plopped down under it. "finally a little shade." Mina looked around it was starting to get hotter. "maybe i should head back. .. .I haven't seen Morgan or Snowflake or Talli in a while. . .and I should let them know Heathers dead at least. . . " Mina swallowed back a gage when she remembered what happened. "fine I'm going back" Mina stood up and started heading back from where she had just come from.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:33 pm
At the end of the class, Kisa and Talli went to their lockers again. Kisa looked around for Morgan. "She said she was going to show us the next period...."  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:53 pm
Morgan appeared and waved, "Follow me." She said and started for the stairs, Talli and Kisa close behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:34 pm
"so Morgan," Kisa started while she followed her. "Who was that guy from earlier?"  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:29 pm
Morgan glanced back, "Seth. He's in my History class and I guess he heard about my break-up with Tanner and asked me out awhile ago." She lied and stopped by a classroom door. "Here we are. You, Kisa, have gym next. Its just down those stairs." She pointed to a staircase nearby and looked at Talli. "You have Art, which is at the end of this hall on your right."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:24 pm
"aw... why do we have to be seperate?... fine..." Kisa said, then she went into the classroom for the second period.  

Feathertail14

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:00 pm
After the bell rang for the class to end, Talli went to Art and Kisa went to Gym. Even though it was her first day, she had to play hockey with the others in her class. When she was running, she tripped over something and fell. "ow..." Kisa moaned quietly after she landed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:53 pm
Josh saw Kisa fall and ran over to her, "You okay?" He helped her up, getting a strange feeling. Curious he quickly searched her mind, she was tied to a goddess. He smiled, "You hurt?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:18 pm
Kisa didn't realize a guy was there until he spoke up, let alone know who he was. "Oh.... No. I think i'm ok," Kisa said, getting up. When she was standing, she turned to him. "I'm Kisa. What's your name?" she asked, curious since he's the only one who noticed her fall, oblivious to the fact he knew she was tied to one of the goddesses, Talli.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games