Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Into the Twilight (Romance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:25 pm
HE smiled and took in a deep breath. "You smell wonderful." He softly kissed her neck. "And you look like an angel to top it off."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:26 pm
Meghan blushed and giggled. "Now aren't you sweet." She said softly, turning to face him. She kissed him on the lips teasingly and went over and closed her suitcase. "Okay. Time to go." She declared  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:51 pm
HE smiled and let her go. "Lets go. Take my car?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:01 pm
Meghan nodded. "Well considering mine is still at school because thats where I was abducted..." She shrugged a bit. "Lets go. I can't wait to be in Europe with you."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:25 pm
He put her on his back and picked up her suitcase. Running at full speed he got them to his house and everything in the car, even her. He got in the drivers side and started the car. "This is going to be fun." He smiled at her  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:28 pm
"Yeah?" Meghan asked, raising an eyebrow. "How'd you figure that one?" She pulled her seatbelt on, knowing that he was a crazy driver.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:30 pm
He shrugged. Driving as fast as possible he drove them to the airport. He parked the car right infront and got out. Some man said, "Hey you cant leave your car there or it'll be towed." "Take it!" He yelled. He pulled her suitcase from the car and walked to her door. He opened it for her. He smiled at her. "Ready?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:33 pm
Meghan nodded and took his hand in hers. "For sure. Lets do it." She grinned and skipped towards the plane with a giant grin on her lips  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:35 pm
He smiled and picked up the tickets and waited at the gate. They were going to be letting people in, in about 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes, they began boarding. He walked on and put the suitcase in the over head at their seats. "Well, here we go." He said sitting down.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:46 pm
Meghan nodded, stealing the window seat. "I've never been on a plane before... I'll admit. I'm alittle scared." She blushed softly and laid her head on his shoulder as the other passengers climbed on board as well  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:50 pm
He put a arm around her. "It'll be ok. You'll be fine." He smiled kissing her forehead. "We will be taking off in about 20minutes." Said a voice over the intercom. "Just think. As soon as we're off this plane we'll be in Europe. And free to do what ever we want."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:54 pm
"Well what are we going to do when we get there?" Meghan asked, settling herself against him. She grinned softly, looking up at him. "This time you pick." She nodded firmly with a smirk  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:55 pm
"Travel I guess. See all of Europe if you want." He smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:57 pm
"I told you to pick." Meghan said firmly, smiling brightly. She closed her eyes and began to sleep. She shivered a bit as she slept.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games