Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:49 am
Envy looks at Emmy "did you want to get on my back Emmy?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:30 am
"ummm.....sure"  

Emmy K Elric

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:08 pm
"alright"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:18 pm
She smiles alittle bit.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:44 pm
Emmy climbs on Envys back  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:51 pm
She taps the top of Envy's head in several areas.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:23 pm
Kiki could feel, she thought, the feelings exploiding in the air. Love, worry, they seemed to mix in the air like a potion to overwelming for her. She felt a bit dizzy, so she just said it, planed ruined now, "Maura, I think he mines it." she said with an tired expression.

Bachi looked over at Kiki, worried. "Is Master alright? You sound tired?" Bachi asked, sitting back up in her chair.

"I'm fine, something just came over me. But I'm fine now." she lied. They didn't have time for this right now. Whatever was in the air, feelings or not, she was busy. "do you except his feelings?" she asked almost bluntly.

((Sorry for the wait. Family matters never seem to be solved.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:36 pm
Maura's turned towards Kiki and Bachi. She nodded. "Of course I do! I'm the one who asked him!" she stated matter-of-factly. She pushed some hair out of her face and put her hands in her lap. She looked back up at Erik who was now looking at the glass he'd been drinking from. "Say it again, like you mean it. Like you care," she said quietly looking down.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:47 pm
Envy looked at Road "whaaat?!!" he said in an annoyed tone  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:40 pm
Kiki noticed Erik's intrest in the glass of water. So she pulled out of sight and looked at him. Well, what are you waiting for? Tell her already. she rang in his mind, almost sounding motherly.

Bachi eyed the glass of water as well,for no real reason. When Kiki pulled it away, her eyes fallowed it to her side. She stared at it a moment longer, then looked up at Kiki's face. With a smile, Bachi yawned andplaced her head on Kiki's shoulder. She was so childish.

Kiki smiled again, looking more mature then any of them had ever seen her. She always looked scared and fragile like glass. But for just a split moment she looked strong, mother like even. Perhaps this was the real Kiki?
She placed a hand on Bachi's head, strocking it. "Why don't you get a little sleep before we leave? I'll wake you up soon." she said, not looking away from Erik.

Bachi nodded, closeing her eyes. "Just be here when I wake up okay?" she yawned.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:18 pm
Even with the glass out of his hand, Erik still held his hand in the same position until finally he closed it. He felt a small twinge of pain but ignored it. He fixed his gaze on Kiki, then Maura. His face went from neutral to a grin in a split second. Erik stood up slowly, and though he was standing, he noticed he was the tallest one of the group. "Ok. I'll do it," he agreed. "Maura. I love you," he said solemnly. "I love you more than ramen or alchemy or anything else! I love you just as much as I did my mother, and I'd sooner cut my hands OFF and never use alchemy for the rest of my days before I let go of you! Maura you are my love, my life, and soul. I love you." he said hanging his head as he finished.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:37 pm
Kiki flung her arms up in the air, knocking Bachi awake. "Thank the Lord! You've known each other how long?" she said, nodding a sorry to Bachi who placed her head on Kiki's lap now. "And it took an undead girl with creepy powers to force it out of you? Jeez..." she teased for the first with them. She smiled and let out a little life. For some reason, this took an unknown load off her shoulders. She could breath easier now that it was out.

It's not over yet Master. Bachi rang in Kiki's ears. She smiled, sattling herself closer on Kiki's lap like a little puppy. She was warm. Bachi felt warmer then she had ever felt. Even with her father.

Kiki closed her mouth, almost forgetting Maura. how stupid of her, she had to wait for Maura. she switched back and looked at Maura, expectingly.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:21 pm
Maura smiled and stood up as well. She grabbed his hands and laced her fingers between his and kissed him on the lips. She turned to Kiki, and answered, "We've known each other since we were little kids! It's been about...10 years since we met!"

"It feels so much shorter than that!" Erik said. He leaned over, to Kiki and Bachi, Bachi about pass out from exhaustion. "Kiki, you and Bachi are more than welcome to stay with us! That is, if you still want to."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:08 pm
Kiki nodded and worded a "Thank you", not wanting to wake Bachi from such a peaceful slumber. Though she whispered in his ear before he was to far away, "I'm greatful, as is Bachi, for your kindness." she breathed in his ear. She looked back down with a smile. The fact that Kiki was dead told her all she needed to know about her future from then on. It was more then obveous that children could not be born from a dead womb. It was sad, but Kiki had something like a child now.
Even if Bachi thought of Kiki as more then a mother, Kiki couldn't see herself falling in love with her anytime soon. If ever. She was to childish for that. Kiki only wondered about what kind of past Bachi had. She had obveously dead at the sameage of Kiki. But when ever Kiki searched her mind, with the odd conection they had, she could find nothing of an accident. Only pain. This worried her. She brushed some hair off of Bachi's sleeping face, she was smileing in her sleep. This made Kiki smile, "Your the only child I'll need...who needs a womb?" she said aloud, nudgeing her awake. "Bachi, it's time to get up." she said in the gentlest of tones.

Bachi felt herself being pulled gently awake by an angel. She opened her eyes,a bit dazed, and smiled. She saw her fathers face for a moment, then it cleared to Kiki's. "Master?" she yawned, rubbing sleep out of her eyes. "Where would you like to sleep? I will find us a place~~" she yawned again.

"That's alright Bachi...we'll find a place." she looked up at Erik and Maura with a smile that almost said, isn't she cute? Just like a normal mother.
Kiki helped Bachi to her feet, but Bachi only slumbed form sleep. Kiki sighed, looking at Erik and Maura. she lifted Bachi onto her back and tucked her arms under her legs. The way Kiki looked, you wouldn't guess Kiki was so strong. Then again, you wouldn't guess she was dead.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:12 pm
Road laughed slightly and continued to tap his head. "can I help if I'm bored and abit curious???"  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games