Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
About You. :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:09 pm
BreathLessX
XxGrieverxX
Puppetry

What I hate the most is not the lamers sitting in the hallways D: (cause usually walkers have the right of way and will just step on people dumb enough to sit in the hallways during passing time.) I just hate the guys who walk up the stairs really slowly because of their oversized pants worn low. Just pull up your pants and GO D:<

xD
I wish guys would just pull up their pants. Believe it or not, I don't wanna see your panties, mister. >:I

Woman are picking up the trend too. I've seen at least 2 that have that habit.

Yeah same! They wear sweatpants and I can totally see their boxers/panties. ]:<  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:27 pm
BreathLessX
I got one of those Huge Bells and it seriously jingles everywhere. XD

Lool my friend has a small bell on her cellphone strap. It jingles when she walks so I always know when she's coming towards me xD

Puppetry

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:15 pm
XxGrieverxX
BreathLessX
XxGrieverxX
Puppetry

What I hate the most is not the lamers sitting in the hallways D: (cause usually walkers have the right of way and will just step on people dumb enough to sit in the hallways during passing time.) I just hate the guys who walk up the stairs really slowly because of their oversized pants worn low. Just pull up your pants and GO D:<

xD
I wish guys would just pull up their pants. Believe it or not, I don't wanna see your panties, mister. >:I

yeah if look you they'll say your a perv and if don't look they say that your gay it's like they're trying make you look bad  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:15 pm
Just get to them first.
"Hey, Naota, did you see that chick's underwear?"
"THAT'S YOU MOM, B******!!!"

Aaaaanyways, I just went on an orchestra trip to Dallas. I declared silent war on my roomates after they changed my cell phone wallpaper while I was asleep. AND IT WAS ELK. THAT IS COLD, LADIES. THAT IS COLD.  

Mubyou

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:52 pm
Puppetry
BreathLessX
I got one of those Huge Bells and it seriously jingles everywhere. XD

Lool my friend has a small bell on her cellphone strap. It jingles when she walks so I always know when she's coming towards me xD

I used to tie mine in my hair (which was pretty long back then) and hide the bell with my hair. And my classmates hated me because I always shook my head to my MP3 music. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:07 am
Naota3
XxGrieverxX
BreathLessX
XxGrieverxX
Puppetry

xD

yeah if look you they'll say your a perv and if don't look they say that your gay it's like they're trying make you look bad

Lolololol
That's true. xD

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:43 am
I like taquitos, coke, chili fries, meat, pizza, ice cream, chocolate , chicken, mashed potatos, and candy  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:24 pm
I keep rearranging my avatar because I'm bored. d:  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:24 pm
@Naota
I love taquitos and meat. :0 <3

@BL
I've noticed. You must have like a ton of items, Bl. I see you change it like every other day. xD

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:07 am
Just a huge collection of nothing. Mostly just shop items. I nver knew that these goggles were under 100g! No wonde everyone has one!  

BreathLessX
Crew

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:31 pm
The aquarium overseer gives them out frequently.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:22 pm
My eyes are two different colors.  

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:16 pm
I don't like the Aqua-rena. It's just so...weird.

@[dill]- that is so awesome. I'm jealous of you.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:18 pm
It's alright. They're blue and green, but in the same shade area so people don't notice until they get close up.  

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:24 pm
[Dill]
It's alright. They're blue and green, but in the same shade area so people don't notice until they get close up.

I wish my eyes were like yours. ;-; Ever since playing FFX-2, I've wanted two different colors. /lame  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games