Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:19 am
(( so should i dicover you (harmony) , or not? 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:50 pm
(sure it would make the story more interesting 3nodding )  

leafpool24

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:29 am
(HI I'm new here,but i was wondering if i cound join you and the tribe.If you don't want me to them i'm ok with that)

(P.S. I could be Dark that falls at night (Dark))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:05 pm
(i'd be happy to have you join but you have to consult with hedgehog908 first because shes in charge of the tribe of shining light )  

leafpool24

leafpool24

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:07 pm
(can sombody disover harmony? she is getting a little tired that nothin exiting has happened yet)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:15 am
(sorrysorrysoosrry! umm. im too lazy to switch accounts. lol, time for silver to discover harmony!)

"Who's there?!?!" Silver mewed anxiously "Where are you!? Show your face!"

A small kitten stepped out of the bushes, "Oh, it's just you Harmony. Why did you leave nursery? And did Feather, Pebble, Moon or ___ follow you?"

(( umm.. Harmonys still a kit, right? and the blank spot is the name of my otherkit. i can never remember it! i think its river or something)) sweatdrop

EDIT: Yepp! It's river!  

lovemusicpeace

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:32 pm
"Hi I'm Dark when night falls (Dark).I'm a new kit here!"Dark said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:29 pm
((I'm bit lost...))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

leafpool24

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:43 pm
"I left because i was bored. I wanted some adventure," said Harmony looking down at her paws. "And i came alone so that i couldn't be detected... but i was..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:55 pm
(YAY!!!! Leafy it's you!!!! whee hehe, your going to love roleplaying!!!!! mrgreen )
(oh yah, did any prey-hunters here join my group? Just checking. . .)
Sun felt a nug, it was Cloud. "come on Sun, I already got everyone else up. . .I just thought you needed to get some more sleep then the others." Sun yawned, "thanks Cloud" Sun stood up and looked at the assembeled cats in front of her. "ok lets move, we need to search the western rime of our territory before sun-set, and hopefully start to move even farther west (I know cats don't know north east south or west but bear with me! lol) " Sun then got up and started to race up the border looking towards the west for anything that looked good for a meeting place.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:09 am
((Ok... so am I still exploring the ditch???))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:32 pm
(chya!! U survey that ditch!!! Remeber it's VERY dangerous, lol)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

leafpool24

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:09 pm
(wait why is she surveying a ditch and why is it dangerous?)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:20 am
((im just as lost as you...))

"Well you should'nt have done such a thing!" Silver scolded. "It's very dangerous! What would've happened if something had happened to you. You aren't old enough to fend for yourself."  

JellyfishSpine

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:30 pm
((I'm searching because Sun ordered me too and it's dangerous because... well it's a ditch))

Lunar stopped at the edge, the cats peaking out behind her.
"We better be careful..." Thorn mumered.

Lunar nodded, "Keep an eye out for everyone, I don't want to loose anycat else."

The patrol slowly entered, walking sideways to keep from falling. A pebble unlocked it self and skidded to the edge. But instead of hearing the soft thumbing as it jumped down the ditch, they were created by a ear splitting roar. Lunar looked up to see boulders falling down on them. "Run!" she yowled, and the cats scattered.

This is bad! With all this panick someone might fall!  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games