Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:14 am

'Super forms Flage was right i would only get in the way and probably just get myself killed in the process.' Dessenger thought to him self. 'Oh well I guess i'll find a way to help the team eventually.'

"Sir preperations are at seventy-five percent." "Good start rallying the troops. Everything is falling into place. Soon the world will be mine and no one will be anble to challenge me!" Dr.Deralg yelled laughing maniclly.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:40 am

"Prepare the fleet again," said "Eggman"
"We attack soon," he finished.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flage started to glow a bit but he knew about it and looked calm. "Sorry for scaring you but need to get rid of some of this energy that is building up," he said filling the room with light. A few moments later he stopped glowing looking like he before the light filled the room.
"Lets get going Flage," said Sophie excitedly, the wedding would be in a few hours....
With that they left getting in the plane and flying out of view in a few moments...

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:43 pm

Dessenger wacthed as Flage and Sophie took off. wave good-bye as they left. "Ok i'm sorry to say this but I don't have the power to fight Chiro with you guys. I'll just stay up and record the fight on my PDA. OK."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:24 pm

(kayonis the time ratio for earth and mobius is 1 month on mobius = 1 year on earth)
----------
Chris thought for a moment, then looked at Rasu. Rasu knew what he was thinking and gave Chris a thumbs-up. "Alright Kayonis, you can have this blue one that belonged to Uncle." Chris said handing it to Kayonis. Rasu was thought for a second, then walked up to Kayonis. "Kayonis, follow me for a second, I need to ask a favor." Rasu turned to everyone. "We'll be back in a minute." Rasu turned and led Kayonis into the forest. Once Rasu decided the were far enough away he turned and looked at Kayonis. "You said you could turn us into our super forms right? Do you mind activating mine? I would like to train a bit in that form, so that I can be better prepared for controlling the power." Rasu said scratching head.

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:44 pm

"My apologies, but I must have the seven chaos emeralds. I can take you to a place where you can get a year of training in one day. Know this though. I'm the only one who has ever gone a full day." Kayonis said. "If you choose to go, I'll take you, but you're on your own. I can't help you. I have to watch for my parents. However, if you can get another of our friends to train with you it'd be ok." Kayonis said.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:56 pm

Rasu thought on this. "Hmm... I need this training badly. But, I do have someone in mind that would want to come with me. Sure, I'll go get him." Rasu said. He raced back to everyone was and found Uncle. He explained everything to him, and Unce thought for a moment. "Alright, sure. I need to get back into shape, if I'm to help all of you young'ns." Uncle smiled and followed Rasu to where Kayonis is. "We're ready for the trainging, Kayonis." Rasu said tightening his grip on his rod. Uncle was very exciting. "It's gonna be just like old times, eh Rasu?" Uncle said patting him on the head. "Yeah! I can't wait!" Rasu said grinning.

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:21 pm

"Alright. I would guide you, but it's quicker this way. Let me borrow your emerald." Kayonis said. After they let him borrow it he used chaos control and they were there. "This place was supposed to only be used for guardians only, but Chaos thinks this is an exception." He said. He led them down and they both collapsed under their own weight. "Be warned. The further you go into the room, the heavier and hotter it gets." Kayonis warned. "I'll borrow your chaos emeralds for a while. Chaos control" He said and was gone. The door closed and they were inside. "Good luck you two." He said and went back to watch on Chiro and was shocked to find his parents were already fighting. "MOM DAD STOP!" He yelled out.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:28 pm

A few moments later Flage appeared using Chaos Control but he was in a tux.
"Hey guys come on your going to miss it," said Flage grabbing everyone and using Chaos Control to get to his and Sophie's house.
Everyone looked around to see the balcony set up for a wedding....
Flage took his position and focused for a moment and another figure became clear.
Cruge's spirit appeared looking pretty smart and then the music started and Sophie could be seen coming in a wedding dress.
The wedding went fast it seemed for everyone else but Flage and Sophie. For them it was magical even....
A few hours after everything had ended and Flage and Sophie had been married and were in more casual clothes, Flage activated Chaos Control and they all went back to the shelter almost the same except for Flage and Sophie who we closer than ever and also thinking about how it was the happiest time of their lives...

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:18 pm

"AAARGGH!" Both Rasu and Uncle yelled. "HE...WASN'T...KIDDING!" Rasu yelled. Uncle closed his eyes, focusing all his power just to stand up. Rasu watched in amazement as Uncle stood up. "How...?" Rasu began to ask. "You have to focus Rasu! just Focus on standing up!" Rasu closed his eyes, and focused his power. With difficulty, he stood up as well. "Now, lets try to run around a bit and get used to the gravity in this part of the room!" Uncle said. They both started running and jumping around, trying to get used to the room. about an hour later, they both were used to the gravity, but they still couldn't run full speed in it. "Now how about a little sparring match Rasu?" Uncle asked. "Yeah, alright." Both of them, had a little difficulty holding up their rods, but they got into a fighting stance. "GO!" Rasu yelled.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:27 pm

"CHIRO! LET MY FAMILY GO!!" Kayonis demanded and ran out. "Or what? You can't stop me. No one can!" He roared. "However, I'd be willing to make a trade. I know you have a chaos emerald boy. Hand it over and you can get your parents." Chiro said. As Chiro was ranting, Kayois sent a distress signal for everyone who had a wrist com. 'I need you guys.' He thought to himself. "Kayonis, son, don't worry about us. Just don't let him have that emerald!" Knuckles said. "Please son, don't give it to him." Rouge said. "But, your lives are in danger." Kayonis said. "We'll all be in danger if he gets that emerald." Knuckles said. 'Chaos, any ideas?" Kayonis asked telepathically. 'Perhaps a distraction is the best thing. If some one could distract him we could get your parents, however if that fails, then we have to give him the emeralds. 'Call upon the Master Emeralds power to transport everybody except Chiro from Mobius to earth. We have to do this or else I will be the cause of many innocent lives.' Kayonis ordered. Chaos understood what Kayonis was wanting to do. 'Be careful.' Chaos said and unmerged with him to go to the master emerald. Chaos left unnoticed. Now the only thing Kayonis could do was wait on the others or wait until the master emerald can complete the transport. 'I hope this works.' He thought. "I can wait for you all day boy!" Chiro said.

(Chiro will get the seventh emerald. I don't need anyone interfering with that. You can distract and let Kayonis get his parents, but regardless no matter what happens, Chiro will get the seventh.)

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:45 pm

Dessenger was the first to arrive as he had already been outside to get some fresh air.. "Whats going on?" He asked. Kayonis filled him in. "Ok got i'll distrat him you get your parents ok. And people said hover boarding was usless." He remarked as he took off towards Chiro sword drawn.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:52 pm

Rasu and Uncle had been fighting really hard for about 30 minutes when they got the distress signal. "Break-taime Uncle, my wrist comm is going off." He turned it on and saw that Kayonis needed help. "Uncle Kayonis needs help!" "Rasu! We won't be able to help him like this! We HAVE to train more. Otherwise, we'll just get in the way." Rasu understood. "Alright." Uncle smiled. "now, EN GARDE!" Uncle yelled as he sent an attack at Rasu.

.:: ~~ ::.
Chris was laying on a rock when he got the distress signal. "Oh no! Kayonis is in trouble!" He looked around, looking to see if anyone was near. Chris sighed. "Darn it! I can't go look for someone! I would most likely be too late if I did." Chris hopped on his board and raced off to where Kayonis was. "I wonder if I'll be able to help." Chris thought. When he got to where Kayonis was, and also saw Dessenger, but he immediately ducked down. "HE'S FIGHTING CHIRO?!" Christ thought to himself. He looked closer and saw Knuckles and Rouge. "Oh no! He's got Knuckles and Rouge!" Chris noticed Kayonis and Dessenger not fighting Chiro. "They must be trying to get those two to safety." Chris sighed. "Looks like I'm going to have to distract him some how." He said to himself. Chris suddenly remembered something, and started to look through his pack. "Found 'em!" Chris said proudly. He had made small flashbang devices before he had been transported from the castle. "Heh, this should help." Chris got on his board. "GO!" He yelled. Chris soared off of the cliff he was on, he was going over Chiro. "HEY CHIRO!" Chris yelled. Chiro looked up and saw Chris soaring over him. "Taste this!" Chris yelled throwing the flashbangs. They exploded right in Chiro's face and he was temporarily blinded. "Now It's all up to you, you two!!" Chris yelled. He landed safely and raced to safety.

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:56 pm

Kayonis watched Dessenger and awaited the right time. Chaos merged with him again. "All systems go. Everyone is being transported now. Get your parents before they are left behind." Chaos said. Kayonis powered up a bit. hise eyes glowed with power and just as Chiro turned away from Knuckles and Rouge Kayonis flew and grabbed them. Chiro then Knocked Kayonis down and Kayonis dropped them and the emerald. As Dessenger went for the emerald he, knuckles and Rouge vanished in a white light. All the others vanished and everyone that was on mobius arrived on earth at various locations. The Freedom Fighters landed at one side of station square where as the Freedom Fighters NG Landed on Red Mountain. Kayonis was transported by Chaos to the Master Emerald and then they and the Master Emerald was transported in the Mystic Ruins. Chiro roared in laughter as he got the last emerald. "Finally, Mobius is finished!" He roared and the transformation began.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:57 pm

EVERYONE IS NOW ON EARTH. EVEN RASU AND UNCLE. THEY ARE WITH THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS NG. CHIRO WILL DESTROY MOBIUS AND HIS FINAL TRANSFORMATION WINN NOT BE REVEALED UNTIL THE FINAL FIGHT ON EARTH.

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games