Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:30 pm

Again, Harukoo laughed. "My mother only wishes about an engagement." She smiled. "You always seem to amaze me, Kira. Well, I'm off to bed. Goodnight." She said to the two of them. Harukoo kissed Kyo on the cheek and headed up stairs. As she closed the door to her room, a hand covered her mouth and metal was placed at her throat.

"You scream and I'll kill you." A voice whispered in her ear. Harukoo could see another man just placing a note on her bed and he jumped out the window. Harukoo was forced to do the same.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:40 pm

"You really love her don't you?" Kira asked turning to go upstairs.
Kyo smiled at his sister, the closest he had gotten to his true smile in years.
"Yes." He said and kissed her forehead. "Get some sleep. I don't want you and Em to stay up all night gossiping again."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:47 pm

Tears were running down Harukoo's face. What was to happen to her? No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't escape. What was on the note that they had written and left on the bed? The horse they were on galloped faster and faster. She had no idea where they were going. Finally, the men stopped at an abandoned house. They had been traveling for hours in the night and she was tired but she had to fight. Once they got her off the horse she tried to run but something, or someone, knocked her over. The man sat on top of her so she wouldn't escape. The man slapped her. "You really think you can escape? Ha!" The man laughed. Harukoo could feel the blood coming from the corner of her lip.

"Now, now Brutus we don't hit women." A familiar voice said. Gabe came into view. "We simply do this." Gabe placed a handkerchief over her mouth and the smell was making her dizzy. The last thing she thought of was the thought of ever seeing Kyo again. Then her world went black.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:57 pm

Kyo went to bed that night with a smile on his face. The next morning he went to check on Harukoo after she didn't show up for breakfast. He walked in only to find the note.

((Do you want to write what it said?))

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:09 pm

(Sure)

Slowly, Harukoo began to open her eyes. Her head was pounding. "Ah, good morning Princess." Gabe smiled in the chair. Harukoo began to look around at her surroundings. She was trapped in a cage like an animal. "And how are we this morning?" He asked with a smile.

"What do you think?" She asked clutching her head.

"Don't worry. The pain with ease my dear." Those words made her shutter when it was coming from him.

"Don't call me that." Harukoo spat.

"Why not? We are going to be married soon so you should get used to it." Harukoo thought she was going to be sick to her stomach.

"You can't force me to marry you. Prince Kyo will come for me and he will kill you." Gabe threw his head back and laughed.

"I don't think so. After all I left him a letter. Do you want to hear? It's very good." Harukoo sat back and said nothing.

Dear Kyo,
This may come as a shock to you but Harukoo never wants to see you again. She is indeed in love with me. I'm sorry to say this but the best man won. Who knows, maybe I'll invite you to our wedding soon.

Signed.
Prince Gabe

"Brilliant isn't it?" A man from upstairs called Gabe. "Ah, I am called but don't worry by dove. I shall be back." He left and Harukoo was alone. Quietly, she hugged her knees and cried. Knowing the dungeon from her past tour, she knew she was in Gabe's castle. Then a thought came to her as she looked at her dress. It was torn. That would have meant that it snagged on the windowsill as she tried to escape. And the flower. That too was gone. Surely, that would have meant that she was kidnapped. Hopefully, someone would figure that out and fast.

"Please, Kyo." She said to herself. "Hurry."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:16 pm

Kyo crumpled the letter and threw it in a near by trash can. Lies. they had to be. Prince Gabe was a fool if he thought Kyo would believe it. The pieces didn't fit together. She couldn't have walked out of the castle without him knowing and her father would've left with her and made all intentions clear. He walked to the window where he found the rose he had picked for her trampled on and a piece of her dress.
He turned and stormed out of the door, nearly running to the stables.
"Kyo where are you going?" Kira asked.
"Harukoo's been kidnapped." He whispered hurriedly. "Don't worry. I know where to go and I'll be back soon with her. Make sure father and King Mezta know."
"Be careful." She told him.
He mounted Ryoko and began galloping toward Gabe's Castle.
"Just hold on, Harukoo. I'm coming."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:21 pm

A maid walked back in with a trey of food. She smiled at Harukoo as she placed the food through a whole big enough for the tray. "Thank you." Harukoo said. The maid bowed and left. Of course the only thing on the trey was water and some bread. A note was left under the plate.

If you want real food you must agree to marry me and not run away. If you even try to escape, you will be sent back to the dungeons. Harukoo crumpled up the paper as Gabe walked back down.

"I'd rather die then marry you." She said. Gabe laughed and left to go upstairs again. Instead of eating, Harukoo used the water to clean off the dried blood from her lip. However the cut was still visible. Harukoo sat back and tried to wipe away all the tears that continued to flow.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:24 pm

Kyo made it to the neighboring kingdom in record time.
"I demand an audience with Prince Gabe." He told a servant before they put his horse up. "Tell him I will not wait forever and no is not an option."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:28 pm

Gabe was in his room and he stared into the fire. "She will love me before the day is over. She has no choice." He said to himself. Suddenly the door burst open.

"Sire, Prince Kyo is here to see you. He demands it and he says that he will not take no for answer. Sir." The servant bowed. A smirk began to spread over his face. Gabe walked into the lobby.

"Ah, Prince Kyo. What a pleasant surprise. I was actually expecting you. I'm sorry to say that you are early for the wedding. Princess Harukoo is trying on a wedding dress as we speak."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:30 pm

"Do not flatter yourself thinking I will believe your lies. You may have thought your plan was flawless, but you made too many mistakes. I'm more inclined to believe you have her locked in the dungeon."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:37 pm

Gabe glared at Kyo. "She is mine." He said through his teeth. "And you shall not have her."

~~~~~~~

Harukoo could hear voices outside of the door but they were just servants. Although, it was what they were saying that caught her eye. "Did you hear? Prince Kyo is here and he has come for Princess Harukoo."

"Really?" The other voice said.

"Yes, and Prince Kyo looks furious!" Harukoo's heart was racing.

"Kyo!" She shouted. "KYO!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:39 pm

"She is not an object and I will not allow her to be treated as such. She has every right to chose. I have come to take her home. If you do not willingly release her, you will stand trial for kidnapping a princess. Another thing you forgot. I do hold proof of this."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:49 pm

"You don't believe me? Wait here." Gabe said. "Make sure he stays in the room." He said as he passed a guard. Gabe walked down into the dungeon and opened the door. Harukoo stood up ready for anything. Gabe took out a knife. "Now you will tell Prince Kyo that you love me and you never want to see him again. Understood?"

"And what if I don't?" Harukoo asked.

"I'll kill your sister." Gabe glared.

"You're bluffing." He grabbed her arm and forced her to walk upstairs. He walked down a hallway and he opened one of the doors.

"Am I?" In the room little Lita was tied up to a chair. One of his guards held a knife to her throat ready for the orders. Lita's face was bruised and wet with tears. "Now you will tell him or I will kill her."

"Alright." Harukoo sighed. "I'll do it." Gabe smiled and ushered Harukoo to the lobby. Her heart ached once she saw Kyo. All she wanted to do was all of this to be over and for him to hold her in his arms. She tried to put on the right face. "Hello, Prince Kyo. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

"You see she is in love with me." Harukoo gave Kyo a pleading look and hoped that only Kyo would see.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:53 pm

The wheel's in Kyo's head were turning the moment she saw her pleading look.
"Harukoo didn't you tell him?" He said with a slight true smile that said for her to play along. "You know about our wonderful night a few months ago? Or about our little bundle of joy on the way?"
"Trust me Harukoo. If this doesn't work, I'll bring you back using an army if I must." He thought to himself, hoping she could see it in his face.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:01 pm

Gabe was shocked. He looked at Harukoo. "Is this true?" Harukoo nodded.

"I guess I forgot to tell you as well." She shrugged.

"Oh well, I guess I will help raise it as my own." Gabe said. "And you have to get back to your wedding dress dear."

"Of course. But I shall say goodbye." Harukoo said. Gabe hesitated but at least nodded. She walked up to him and stopped right in front of him. "I will say this. You are still a very good fighter." She said hoping that he would get the hint. She wrapped her arms around him. Again, the warmth of his body gave her chills. Her heart was pounding so fast she thought the world could hear it. "Don't be afraid to kill." She said in his ear.

Please Kyo. Please understand.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games