Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Halfling Twin Alchemists((A Semi-lit Roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:42 pm
Maura's eyes sparkled even in the darkness. It was beautiful! And it was hers! "Kiki...you didn't have to do this!" she said. She still took the locket and put it on. It matched her well though nothing else on her did.

Erik took the ring and looked at its design. "Hm. Jewelery's not really my thing but since it's from you I'll make an exception!" he said putting it on. He turned his hand and flexed his fingers to get a feel for it. He smiled and nodded his head, still inspecting the ring. "Yeah, this could leave a nice dent in someone's head being pure crystal and all!" he laughed. Sort of a sadistic statement from him. But then again, wasn't everyone sadistic when came to fighting? He looked at Maura and her locket. It fit her well. "Beautiful jewelry for a beautiful woman!" he said.

Maura blushed and her cheeks were almost as red as Erik's one cheek! But she knew his game and walked past him. "Now Erik, you should know better! Flattery doesn't get you anywhere!" she sang in a playful voice and walked out of the alley.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:27 pm
User Image There's a little creepy house
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl
With her little creepy face
Saying funny things that u have never heard

Do you know what it's all about
Are you brave enough to figure out
Know that you could set your world on fire
If you are strong enough to leave your doubts

I may look like a cat, and you can call me a chimera...

((I'll fix the layout for my post in a sec.))

Kiki smiled, feeling like she had done something well for once. "Because of the metals inside o of the ring, your Alchemy will increase ten fold. It's the lest I could do since you guys are takeing care of me." Kiki looked back, her white pupils seemed to shine brighter then the crystal itself. "As for Maura's locket. It has a metal that is known for its health propretys. So you shouldn't be gatting sick anytime soon." she told them, twisting her hands nervously.
Kiki walked up to the two of them, pushing her hair from her face and grabed hold of Erik's hand that he had placed the ring on. Looking at it with a prefasional eye, "Be careful when you use your power. It might get a little warm around the edges." Kiki warned him with a big smile, clasping her other hand around his hand.
She looked at Maura now, "My only warning to you is to watch your temper. It acts like a sort of mood ring." Kiki told her with a kind smile, her hands still on Erik's hand.

((I got a new pet!! His name is Goofy Tate! His a turtle. i got him for my little brother.))

...but, I'm human and that's all I'll ever be. The name's Kiki Draconis.

She has a little creepy cat
And a little creepy bat
Little rocking chair and an old blue hat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing
With her little funny eyes of hazel
With her little funny old blue hat
She will go and set the world on fire
No one ever thought she could do that

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:56 pm
((yay for turtles!!))
Maura nodded and said, "Ok! I get it! Watch the temper!" as if it was repeated advice from her mother or something. Not that she knew her's anyway. She kept going, pulling the other two along with her. "Come on guys! We still have to make and eat dinner so Kiki can work tonight!" Maura said smiling.

As Erik was being pulled along, he gazed at the ring now in the streetlights. 'Wow! Tenfold huh? I really should watch myself using this thing! I better do some late night training too. With all these upgrades I got I'll need it!' he thought. Yeah. That's what he'd do. Maybe Maura would join in. But she'd have to find out on her own if she wanted to!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:30 pm
User ImageCan't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
And every second I waste is more than I can take

Kiki let herself pull along beside Erik. She had almost forgotten about dinner. At the though, her stomach made a noise, telling her she was starving. "Do you think people will believe my cosplay excuse? Should I try not to move my ears and tail to much?" she asked as if a child. Kiki was light on her feet as she was being pulled along. Her cat reflexies had stayed with her in her transformation. Usually they did, but not as good as they were now. With a smile, Kiki's hand sliped right through Maura's hand with it's feline smoothness. "It'll be faster if you guys run! See if you can catch up with me with your new legs, though I doubt it!" she yelled with a laugh as she quickly moved ahead of the two with just a few leaps. Even with their new leg power, it would be impossable to catch Kiki. she was to slender and quick on her feet for that. "Lets play tag before we get home! Hyper tag!" she giggled, twisting her body so she could look at them as she moved just a few feet ahead of them, backwards! Her child like nature was showing again. "First one to catch me gets a gift!!" she teased the two of them with another push of her feet, flying her farther away from them, arms behind her back as if to tease them of their slowness compared to her.

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you
And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:35 am
Maura decided totest her new strength and took off past Erik speeding after Kiki. She'd never moved this fast in her life! But she was no match for her friend as she was just too fast for her. Erik was gaining and eventually caught up to Maura.

"Can't keep up?" he laughed. He was only using his own speed at this point, not even his new leg strength!

"Erik, I have bad stamina, you know that!" Maura told him slowing down. "I'll make it in good time! Just catch her!" she yelled.

Erik smiled. Playtime was over. He kicked it into high gear, now using the full extent of his legs. He got an incredible gain on Kiki, but it still wasn't enough. "Here we go Kiki! Let's test out this ring!" he called. He sent a flow of his electricity through his entire body but mostly his legs, which sent him into an even faster sprint than before! He steadily gained on Kiki until he was in arm's reach of her! "Kiki! Guess who?" he said playfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:16 am

Kiki laughed as Erik tried grabing her, but failed. "That wont be enough. I've been running away half my life. You think I'm gonna let someone catch me now?" she teased, jumping out of his arms length and speeding forward with ease. "Lets see if your fighting is as good as your running." she told him, jumping up high and landing swiftly on the branch of a tall tree. Kiki balanced there with both hands and feet touching just the tips of the branchs. Her stance was that of a tiger getting ready to attack its prey. Her ears flicked back and her tail went straight. "Ready or not. Here I come." she said in a playful tone, jumping off the tree branchs with such speed it couldn't be seen. Within seconds of her jump, Kiki was right above Erik with a silly grin on her face. "Got ya!" she shouted landing right on him, knocking him over.
Kiki sat on Erik's chest as she giggled looking down at him. "Even with your legs your still to slow. Maybe I should have made that ring better?" she teased as she sat on him. All this had mappened in a matter of seconds. It may have been to fast for Erik, but to Kiki, it was just a normal speed.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:53 pm
Erik lay there on the ground, stunned for a moment. She wasn't kidding! No one had ever gotten away from him like that! And with so little effort! He finally laughed and said, "Well, it's rare that this happens!" He moved his legs up quickly, jerking her up off his chest a little. Her reflexes as he expected, made her jump higher but before she got away, he launched himself up aiming a kick straight at her!

Maura had just caught up and had seen Kiki sitting in the tree, but she barely blinked and saw that Erik was now aiming a spring ing kick her way! She stopped at a safe distance to catch her breath and watched. It would be interesting to see Kiki fight and most likely see Erik lose to someone besides herself for a change! The thought made her smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:44 pm

As Erik aimed his kick at her as she was still flying in the air, Kiki only giggled. She was haveing a little to much fun. Erik's foot was faceing straight up, seeing this made Kiki smile more. She allowed herself to fall now, relaxing all her mucles for just a moment. Then, without warning, her body twisted in the air. As Kiki fliped in the air she pulled her legs in and her arms so she landed perfectly on Erik's foot that was sapose to hit her in the chest. She had used his kick agianst him! She sat on his foot like a cat on the wall as they were both still in mid-air, her tail wagging madly. Kiki crouched lower so her face was next to his. She winked and stuck her tounge out at him as she took one hand off of Erik's foot and into her pocket. she pulled out her peice of chulk, and like a blink of eye she was drawing on Erik's chest, an alchemy circle. She poped the chulk in her mouth so both hands would be free. Clapping her hands togather, her feet still on Erik'd foot, she placed her hands on Erik's chest. With a forceful push Erik was sent spirling down to the ground. But before he hit, chains spilled out of the cirlce that Kiki had drawn on him and wrapped themselves tightly around Erik's body. When Erik's body hit the ground, kiki was beside him in just a second, drawing on his face with the peice of chulk. She drew a funny face on his face as he lay there helpless. Kiki pointed and laughed as it was clear she had just won this game. Then she jumped in the air, more slowly this time. Her hair blew in the breeze of the night. Her hair looked like star dust that was passing throught a mountian in the night sky. She landed beside Maura now, a big grin painted on her face. With a happy tone, "I win I win I win!! Look how silly i made Erik look!" Kiki said childishly.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:58 pm
Erik struggled helplessly trying to wiggle his way out of the chains, but it was no use. He barely realized how he got there in the first place! She was too fast! He cycled through to remember what had happened. First the kick. In mid-air he landed on his foot, then made that transmutation circle on his chest. From there, she pushed him down and the chains came from the circle on his chest. Then just to toy with him, she drew on his face! He tried to take a deep breath but found it near impossible as tightly as he was bound by the chains. Erik rocked himself back and forth until finally he rolled onto his stomach and got to his feet. "That was a dirty trick Kiki! Next time I won't go easy!" he called.

Meanwhile Maura was laughing just as much as Kiki next to her! "Oh my god Kiki, that was flawless! Genius I tell you! I've never seen Erik get beat that easily! Not even I could do that!" she said taking a breath. It was one of the funniest things she'd ever seen! And now she saw Erik trying to walk over to them but the chains were at his shins, making it difficult and he fell again. She walked over and bent down next to him. "Not so high and mighty are we now? Mr. Shockwave Alchemist, defeated by sexy, mysterious neko alchemist girl!" Maura teased. "Nice drawing too Kiki! You got real artistic talent, y'know!"

"Ok, yeah she got me! Ha ha! Now can you please help me out of these chains?" Erik said struggling to get up again. He was pretty embarassed but didn't want to show it. Though he was blushing and didn't know it.
((wow those last two sentences rhyme! didn't mean for that to happen!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:11 pm

Kiki blushed a deep red and placed her hands on her cheeks when Maura called her "sexy". Thats something she thought would never be said about her. When she looked at Erik, she felt a little bad at what she had done. She thought she might have gone to far this time. Kiki ran over to Erik and kneeled down beside him, placeing a finger to his chin, "I'm sorry....I went to far..." she said in a timid tone as her finger traveled from his chin all the way down to his hips. As the finger moved, the chalk drawing on his face disapeared and the chains rusted away with her touch. She offered her hand to him so she could help him up. "Please forgive me. I didn't mean to embaress you." she said, waiting to be scolded. She placed her other hand to her mouth and sticking her pointer finger into her mouth and looking coy. This was another childish habit of hers. it's what she did when she felt bad for what she had done. no matter how funny it had been.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:44 pm
Erik took Kiki's hand and got up. He shook his head and gave her a good smile. "Nah! It's fine! That kinda brought me back down to Earth y'know?" he said with a shrug. "Now, come on! I know we're all starving! " he said hugging her. He picked her up up and swung her 'round on his back as Maura had been seen so many times. He began to run back towards the hotel room that were their living quarters at this point.

Maura ran alongside him and suddenly felt a wave of joy flow through her! So this is what is felt like to run fast as hell like Erik and Kiki! She looked at Kiki and saw how she must've looked all those years on Erik's back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:36 pm

Kiki began to laugh wildly as Erik ran with her on his back. she let go of his shoulders and put her arms out into the air like a child playing air plane. "Raman ahoy!! Up up and away~!" she giggled like a child. She was haveing to much fun to see how fast they were going. Kiki wrapped her tail around Erik's wiast to support her light body so she wouldn't fall off. Then she grabed hold of Erik's neck softly and giggled in his ear as he ran on.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:20 am
Erik felt Kiki's warm, furry tail wrap around him and she laughed the whole way. He was amazed at how light Kiki was! Not to say that Maura was heavy or anything. While think ing of her, he glanced over at Maura to see how happy she was too. He didn't even notice that they had passed the cafe just then and he didn't think the girls did either. So finally after one last push, he made it back to the front door of the hotel. "I think I'm starting to get used to these legs already!" he said barely breathing heavily. This was amazing! He'd done so much and was only a little tired! So finally, he put Kiki down and held the door for them as they entered the building.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:46 am

Kiki slidded off of Erik's back and ran into the door way. "After dinner lets all go to the public bath before work. That way we can be clean and it'll be fun!!" she giggled. They had a bath in the room, but it was small and could only be used once a night becuase of the amount of hot water per room. And it was sort of like swiming, something Kiki hadn't done for just fun in a long time.
She made her way to the stairs her arms still out like a plane. She spun around infront of the stairs for a moment makeing a "Wooooshhh!! Naaarrruummm." sounds like and airplane takeing off. She nearly triped over her tail as she ran around in circles and then ran up the stairs ahead of the two. "Dinner dinner and then a bath. Then Kiki gets to work and wear something cute!" she became more excited just thinking about it. She thought, maybe, she would feel pretty if she wore something like that.
((I'll post what the outift looks like in my next post))

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:07 am
((k!))
Erik smiled at Kiki's unending childlike behavior and out look on life. He wish he could revert back to those days at the orphange. Days when he could just play, eat, sleep and start all over the next day. But that soon stopped after about age 10. Especially after he and Maura left. Being on your own was a lot harder than they expected. But he let that thought go and agreed with Kiki's plan! "Yeah! That sounds like a great idea!" he agreed following her up the stairs.

"Yeah, a nice bath does sound relaxing!" she said giving into the idea. "Food comes first though!" she added following them as well. They made it to their room and she opened the door. The room had been taken care of by the housekeeping crew as usual. Fresh towels, made beds, things of that nature. She put the groceries down on the table and then sat on the bed, taking her shoes off. "Mmm! That feels much better!" she breathed.

Erik had flopped down in the chair sinking in it until he looked deflated. He blew the hair from his face only to have it fall back down again. So after the third time he simply smoothed it back. Then he thought for a minute and spoke, "How we gonna cook the stuff? We don't have pots or pans or anything do we?"  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff