Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
techpriest35 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:05 am
((seeing as you guys are out side of even my great elven hearing my character cant hear you and i recharged a bit during lunch but i have given up on the lightning spell for now i will try it again and i was looking for a simple sell))
"hmm this one looks like it might be useful says something about causing people's true intentions to show in a afterimage form but this sounds to complicated for my purposes "*looks at the next one*
"lets try this one"
*says some elven stuffs and does wand movenets that are in book*
as i finish the spell the vines from the near by trees start to whirl around me and form a protective ring around me snapping at the smallest movement*
*a leave falls near me and vines shoot out and entangle it and start to crush it to dust*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:38 am
*Summer shouts so James can hear*

James! Undo the spell! Someone's cat is coming towards you!

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:18 pm
*hearing summer shout about a cat coming towards me i quickly turn the spell off*

"hmm whats this a little kitten aw its so cute"
*pcks up kitten and starts to pet it*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:56 pm
[[James you double-post]]

*Summer runs down to James and the cat, then turns to Sam.*
Sam! It's your cat! It's Mix!!

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:17 pm
((ooc it must have been during the time that my internet was acting funny i will delete one later))
"did you say its name is mix? "
*hands summer the kitten*
"also if i remember correctly you had some devious plan to use one of my spells to do something with your dead relative im curios as to how this would work"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:31 pm
[[It's the same relative that I told the story about on the train, Alexander.]]

I'm not all too certain how it would work James...I figured maybe we could just try and tweak it a bit...

*She said as she pet Mix's head, waiting for Sam to finish running down the hill.*

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:09 pm
hmm i dont think i would be able to tweak the spell to bring him fully back from just a letter the spell requires a body
but if im lucky i might be able to make his spirit linger in this area for about 5 minutes
but i still need some one who is completely devoted to the deceased like a past lover or a really good friend
and i dont think you qualify as either and neither des sam so i still cant help youand if i were to tweak the spell much more i might not be able to cast it
just from the tweaks that i have already mentioned i have increased the difficulty to barely with in my power"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:14 pm
Hmmm...but aren't we considered important to the deceased since he addressed the letter to us, even though we were not even born yet?
But I understand. Actually I don't want to get into this so close to the end of the year...I pretty much found out enough to keep me going...

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:02 pm
if i remember correctly he didnt address the letter to you but to whomever read the book that the letter was in "
"also we really should wait to do this till next term so that way we will have lots of time i guess if i make the tweaks that you wanted i could always join with you and/or sam that should be enough energy to cast the spell"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:06 pm
No, like I said just a few moments ago...I found out all I needed to, so it really isnt needed anymore, and in the letter intro, he said to who is reading it, but at the end, when it was me and Sam alone by the lake, he signed it, "best of wishes to you both. you are fine girls, and together you can figure this out." [[explained through pm, never actually posted]]  

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:18 pm
"really that is an interesting turn of events was he like able to see the future or something cause how else would he be able to determine who was after the info?
and if you no longer need to do the spell then i can work on my other spells"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:20 pm
*Summer laughed.*
Sam and I were guessing more along the lines of a prophecy...

go ahead and work on your other spells..

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:49 pm
Sam came tearing down the hill. "Is that Mix?" Sam asks. "I thought you were in the common room! First the kitchen then this? I say Mix, you could've been eaten by the squid." Sam lifts the cat out of Summer's hands. "So, I heard you guys were talking about our heritage." Sam said, brushing off herself and Mix. She looked at the cat. Just then she saw human eyes instead of cat eyes. She then jumped back a little bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:20 pm
Yes, we were. We were talking about the letter that Ale--

*Summer had seen Sam jump out of the corner of her eye*

Sam? What is it?

Summer_Breeze1507

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games