Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Corridors and Stairwells Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:48 am
Wren, the little elf, seeing that no other elves seem to be coming to her aid, feels a renewed sense of urgency.
Her chicken, who was now wandering around her examining the goo, takes a little bite of the goo, and with little popping sounds, she continues changing color. Wren glances at her pet and sighs in slight amusement, "Oh Hen, you is looking like a miniature Disco Ball now... " Then looking back down at the goo, she seems to come to a decision, she puts Henrietta on top of her head for security, then she opens her arms wide, and brings her hands together and
in the resulting CRACK both she and the goo disappear.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:08 pm
Amelia walks the corridors after having an enjoyable time on the grounds, she heads down to her common room  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:39 pm
*walks down from the tower all the way to the Pear*

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:40 am
Normally, Pentigan slipped through the corridors silently. Never making a sound more than necesary... Well, he did before he managed to become a full student (Somehow... I mean, one day I just woke up and I was back to my old self and wearing some yellow jumper over a black robe.). Today, Pentigan shambled down a set of stairs, almost tripping over his own feet as he made his way down to the main hall.  

Pentigan

Proxy Shapeshifter

10,740 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:29 am
Walks out her common room and heads to class  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:52 am
Walks out of the Hufflepuff Common Room and sees the guy that had fallen down on the stairs. "Dude..are you okay?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

reowr Im a Tiger

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:52 pm
Ygol muttered slowly walking down the stairs cleaning the rails.
He greated all the pictures with a little nod of his head, making his waay to long grayish ears wobble.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:59 am
I know where i am headed she takes arun to head o the fifth floor  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Pandoran-Ducky

Tipsy Strategist

13,965 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:17 pm
Deciding that wandering back from the way in which she came was the best course of action, Mckenna sat to it. Several times she had to stop and wonder about whether she had taken a right turn or perhaps a left turn at the particular spot. Upon seeing a picture of a two cherry trees, a wheelbarrow, and an oddly colored duck she was fairly sure that she was on the right path.

"Once I find the painting, I still won't be able to enter my new house. I'm pretty sure I heard some of the other students meant passwords and I don't know it. In fact I'm not really sure of what the painting to enter the common room is the one I overheard," she thought while drifting past a picture of a picture of a fruit bowl. Stopping to stare for a moment, she was unsure if this was the proper painting. For some reason this one didn't feel right so she decided to try and find another fruit bowl.

Continuing down the hallway, Mckenna traveled for a while longer till she reached a second fruit bowl. Feeling extremely tired she decided to just stop roaming for the night and rest there. If it was the proper painting she would eventually see other Hufflepuffs and be able to enter the common room. Should this be the wrong painting then it would be best to stay put anyway. People were bound to notice that she was gone eventually. Maybe even one of the nice ghosts would drift past and help her.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:28 pm
SauerkrautScones
Deciding that wandering back from the way in which she came was the best course of action, Mckenna sat to it. Several times she had to stop and wonder about whether she had taken a right turn or perhaps a left turn at the particular spot. Upon seeing a picture of a two cherry trees, a wheelbarrow, and an oddly colored duck she was fairly sure that she was on the right path.

"Once I find the painting, I still won't be able to enter my new house. I'm pretty sure I heard some of the other students meant passwords and I don't know it. In fact I'm not really sure of what the painting to enter the common room is the one I overheard," she thought while drifting past a picture of a picture of a fruit bowl. Stopping to stare for a moment, she was unsure if this was the proper painting. For some reason this one didn't feel right so she decided to try and find another fruit bowl.

Continuing down the hallway, Mckenna traveled for a while longer till she reached a second fruit bowl. Feeling extremely tired she decided to just stop roaming for the night and rest there. If it was the proper painting she would eventually see other Hufflepuffs and be able to enter the common room. Should this be the wrong painting then it would be best to stay put anyway. People were bound to notice that she was gone eventually. Maybe even one of the nice ghosts would drift past and help her.

User Image

Returning from the prefect bathroom, Amelia sees a first year sitting by a painting, "Hey are you lost? I'm The Hufflepuff prefect were you looking for the common room? I would be glad to show you the way!

User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Pandoran-Ducky

Tipsy Strategist

13,965 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:52 pm
"I'm very, very lost," Mckenna admitted with a sheepish smile. Moving to her feet she smoothed her robes down. "Please show me the way to the common room. I didn't lose the house points did I? I'm very sorry if I did. Mum says I'm too spacey for my own good."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:17 pm
User Image

Amelia looks at the first year,"of course you didn't luckily i found you, i wouldn't want you to sleep by a painting your first night." She smiled," what's you name?" Come on I will show you a way, where you won't get lost anymore smile

User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:13 am
Myles exits Ravenclaw tower, and makes his way through Hogwarts, in the direction of the Library.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:32 pm
User Image
Amelia continues her search...but no luck she decides to head to the great hall
User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash