Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:06 pm
Though the two kits were larger than her, Patchkit put up a good fight. In the end, however, Crowkit was able to pin her down. He purred. "That was great Patchkit!" He relised his gripped and she got up. Horsekit let out a Mrrrw! of laugher. Crowkit looked at her. "What?" But Horsekit was still laughing. "What?" He said a little louder. Horsekit shook her head. "Nothing, nothing." She was holding back her laughter. Crowkit looked puzzled, but shrugged it off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:08 pm
Patchkit licked Crowkit's nose, mewing, "Horsekit's just messin' widja." (Aww, KIT LOVE! heart heart ) But then she turned to Horsekit, who couldnt hold back her laughter anymore and asked, "Horsekit, wad's so funny?" (lol kit-speech...)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:31 pm
(is Hawkfeather still in the clan?.. we can have our clan be attacked by rouges...)
Nightwing came in the nursery. "Eagleheart may i speak with you?" she asked her deputy. she needed to tell her that she wanted to back into the warriors den and that her kits should be apprentices.
(pointless)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:25 pm
((Kit love is the cutest!))

Horsekit was still laughing, though not as hard. "Nothing Patchkit." She curled up. "Besides, I think Crowkit still wants to wresle." She nodded in Crowkit's direction. Crowkit looked as if he had no idea what was happening.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:02 pm
"Of course you can move back into the warrior's den. Your kits are getting too big for the nursery anyway. I'll make them apprentices right now! You might wanna get them cleaned up though" Eagleheart said with a Mrrow of laughter as she looked at the kit's messy fur as they were wrestiling with Patchkit. She remembered when she was a kit. It seemed so long ago. She waited a while and bounded up onto the Highrock(??) to give the ceremony. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here under the Highrock(??) for a clan meeting. Its time for Stonekit, Leafkit, Horsekit, Cherrykit, Goldenkit, Cloudkit, Stormkit, Flamekit and Crowkit to become apprentices."
(fast forwarding to the end cuz idk who does and doesnt have apprentices and stuff so...yeah... xd )
She bounded down from the Highrock(again...??) and padded over to the nursery where Patchkit was sitting outside the den, she saw Eagleheart padding toward her and tried to run into the den, "Ehh, Patchkit, come back here!" She said sternly but with laughter in her eyes. "Clan meetings are only for cats who can catch their own prey, can you catch your own prey?" Eagleheart said gently glaring down at Patchkit. Kits need to be taught, even if Patchkit is...older than me? Eagleheart thought, getting confussed.
("Ehh"? where did that come from?!?!?!?!?! lol xd )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:33 pm
(lol)
Nightwing groomed her kit's fur. they were next to her as she walked to Eagleheart. she felt a burst of pride for her kits. "you two will be fine warriors." she purred gently to her kits. "we wont let you down Nightwing." Stonekit vowed. "we'll make you proud of us." Leafkit agreed. they watched as Eagleheart went to Patchkit.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:42 pm
(before cerimony. . .)
Cindermoon sighed when Eagleheart strolled in the other direction. Eagleheart is starting to get dilusional, I'll have to have Dapplewing look at her later, because we don't want to be attacked and have Eagleheart start saying that Patchstar is on her way. Cindermoon turned and headed back to the nursery, picking up two mice and a vole for herself. Cindermoon stopped in front of the nursery. "Cherrykit, Goldenkit, Horsekit, Crowkit, time to eat!" Cindermoon yowled, then turned around and almost colided with Horsekit. "Horsekit what are you doing? Come on, get Crowkit and lets go eat!" Horsekit looked up, then raced over to where Patchkit was holding down Crowkit. "Crowkit comeon lets go eat!" Crowkit looked up, then pushed Patchkit off, and said goodbye, heading off with Horsekit. Cindermoon purred, those kits are growing up nicely, I was glad I was around to help them grow! Cindermoon turned around and saw a sleepy Cherrykit crawl out of the nursery entrence. "Cherrykit!" Cindermoon growled. Cherrykit jumped. "Yes mama?" Cherrykit meowed. "I thought I told you to keep an eye on Crowkit and Horsekit!" "Sorry! I really am, but I just was so tired! I. . .I didn't get much sleep last night." Cherrykit mewed. Cindermoon lowered her voice, to a purr. "Sorry Cherrykit, I just have alot on my mind at the moment." Cherrykit purred, and headed off to the shady spot to eat. Cindermoon picked up thier luch and followed. "Cherrykit wheres your sister?" Cindermoon meowed. "I think. . .I think she said she was going to go ask dapplewing something." Cindermoon eyes narrowed. "Well, when you see her tell her that she needs to eat something today (hehe! *poke poke*) because I am not getting her anything else!" Cherrykit nodded, and grabed a mouse from the pile of kill her mother had brought. Cindermoon sighed then pushed a mouse to Crowkit and Horsekit, "Here eat up you two!" They purred thier thanks, and sat down to eat. Cindermoon grabed the vole and started to eat. That kit of mine dosen't seem close to me any more. . .I know I have been caring for Crowkit and Horsekit, but that dosen't mean our bond has to break!
(p.s. Crowkit, and Horsekit are my kits , and Cherrykit and Goldenkit are at least 2 moons older then them, so I think they should be apprentises. I know Greeny isn't posting right now, but shes posted enough right? It will be easier if her character could leave the camp, because then I ccould just say she's hunting all the time! Lol!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:10 am
((Wait, wait, wait. Crowkit and Horsekit were a rogue's kits. So they aren't your kits, they're the rogue's, even though she's dead. But that doesn't stop Moonflower from feeling motherly around them. ninja ))

Moonflower padded up to Crowpaw and Horsepaw. "Congratulations. You two excited to be apprentices now?" "Yup!" They purred in unison. Moonflower let out a Mrrrw! of laughter. "Well don't be getting into trouble, ok?" "Ok!" They meowed together. As Moonflower padded away, Crowpaw turned to Horsepaw. "Why does Moonflower seem so odd around us? It's as if she think we're her kits or something!" "Maybe she feels she should protect us or something?" Horsepaw wondered.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:49 am
(tehe! I know there not really my kits, but when I got them, they were mewling things that needed milk, so I became thier substitut mother! So in a way they are kinda my kits, since I took care of them. And I guess you would be like a god mother or something like that.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:51 am
((Maybe.))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:51 am
((AHHH!!!! so many apprentices...so few warriors *curling up in the fetal position and sucking thumb*))
Eagleheart had just congradulated the new apprentices when she saw Cindermoon walking over to her. She looked a bit worried.
((haha...Eagleheart goin crazii ova hea!! xd ...take it away Cindermoon (but bring it back when you're done domokun ) lol jk-ing))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:17 am
(when will Patchkit be leader?????) Lilyfur padded to Cindermoon "Whats wrong with EgaleHeart" she asked. "Shes in denile, she thinks Patchstars still alive" Cindermoon replied. "Maybe she was in shock and was thinking of Patchkit," Lilyfur said,"They look a lot, almost exactly alike." then Lilyfur strode away.  

Dreamerlily

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:20 am
(when i tell her she's supposed to be leader ^.^)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:21 am
(ok but when shes leader it will be INTERESTING)  

Dreamerlily

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:19 am
(so who's going to be the apprentices mentors?)  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games