Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:33 pm
From where they were indya felt the shake" She 's up , and she knows we're here" She made her way carefully up the steps behind tick "We have to hurry , she's sent the guards out by now and i'd rather not lose my head"  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:53 pm
((OMG I missed a lot! Am I still in the cell? Oh well. yay for Twilight!))

Nana regained consciousness. She found herself shivering from the cold, blind in the dark, and utterly alone. She reached out tentatively and quickly jerked her hand back when her fingers met cold prison bars.
"Indya?" she whispered. "Hatter? Jabbers?"
No... not Jabbers. Jasper. What was that? There was a wall blocking her memory from where she had fainted, but like all Guardians she could tear down that wall and remember things that she hadn't been awake for.
She closed her eyes and let the memories come.
When she opened them again, she was still scared, but for very different reasons.

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:56 am
The Night Faery
((OMG I missed a lot! Am I still in the cell? Oh well. yay for Twilight!))

Nana regained consciousness. She found herself shivering from the cold, blind in the dark, and utterly alone. She reached out tentatively and quickly jerked her hand back when her fingers met cold prison bars.
"Indya?" she whispered. "Hatter? Jabbers?"
No... not Jabbers. Jasper. What was that? There was a wall blocking her memory from where she had fainted, but like all Guardians she could tear down that wall and remember things that she hadn't been awake for.
She closed her eyes and let the memories come.
When she opened them again, she was still scared, but for very different reasons.

((You aren't in the cell still. Jasper would never do that! He digs you! wink I would've wrote in that Jasper had picked you up, but the internet stopped working...sorry!))  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:52 am
Indya silently wondered how long it would take for Rosalie to figure out where they were . " Nana are you awake? welcome back" She took another step carefully up the stairs  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:34 pm
Tick-Tock smiled sadly at Nana and turned away. Still upset for what she had done to the Jabberwocky and possibly messing things up with The Guardians. Meanwhile, The Card Guards were in a frenzy, searching as many halls as possible for the fugitives.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:44 pm
((lol. aw. ^-^ ok pretend I never wrote that biggrin ))

Nana got herself standing and allowed an embarrassed smile to slip across her face for a moment. "I'm so sorry about that," she said quietly. She looked up at the was-Jabberwocky bashfully. "Thanks for catching me, Jasper," she said. "I do know it was you. I'm really so sorry about that," she repeated. "Of all the times I could pick to faint..."
She looked around her and her voice got even quieter. "So what are we going to do now? Is there any news on Cheshire?"

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:00 pm
"We're on the way to rescue my brother in the tower" She could hear the sounds of the card guards searching the hallway that led to the tower steps
"We must hurry, they're getting close"  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:03 pm
Nana bit her lip. Then she hissed, "You all go on ahead. I'll try to stall them for a little while. I owe it to the Guardians."  

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:12 pm
"Are you sure nana? If you get caught.." She didn't want to say anymore than what she had already said, it wasn't the best thing to think about. " We should really stick together"  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:22 pm
"I--well-- yes, I'm sure. I'll be fine. I know this castle back and front, I'll catch up quickly. Trust me." She smiled and winked as her skin began to give off its orange glow again. "Go on, all of you. I'll come back, I promise."
((bbl, dinner!))

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:28 pm
Tick-Tock nodded and hurried foreword, hoping The Cheshire would be alright by the time they got there.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:32 pm
Jasper looked at Nana with much admiration for her bravery, seeing that the others were leaving without him, he kissed Nana on the cheek and whispered. "You show them just what a Guardian can do..." With that, he ran off half with determination and half with embarassment for kissing her.  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:38 pm
Tick-Tock giggled, thinking about what Jasper just did, wishing she had the guts to confront The Hatter on matters of the heart...She sighed, but continued to lead the way directly to a door familiar to her memories.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:03 pm
Cheshire had his face in his hands, swaying side to side whilst humming.
"Twas brillig..." He murmured. He heard noise from the door and hissed, thinking it was Rosalie coming back to torture him some more.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:13 pm
Indya pushed the door open carefully , happy when she heard her brother's voice "Brother, we're here. " She pushed it open enough that he could see them " No hissing. "  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games