Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:53 pm
Joshua shot a worried look at Zach, then at Emilia before nodding. "Yeah. Should we take a walk, or is this something she needs to hear?" He asked gella, gesturing at Emilia.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:50 am
Zach sighed. He pulled on his ruined pants. It was odd. He had goven up on seeing, and it was almost like he could tell where his pants were anyways. Almost as if he felt the difference in the air and smelt the blood.

He stood and looked about the room seeing nothing, and yet knowing where everything was, he knew the dimensions ansd the general feeling of the furniture by the sound bouncing off it. he could feel the people there breathing. He could smell the slightest break in the wood, he could feel the flow of air and the movement of the fingers of Emilia.

He walked toward the door and simply put his hand out to reach the knob.

"You neednt burden yourself. I'll leave. I dont wanna stick around if I'm going to hurt someone. How do i get out of here?"  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:04 am
Emilia had sat down on the couch & was thinking deep about everything trembling the whole time, completly zoned out from the world

Gella quick as lighting spun around knocking zachj backwards & back onto the bed then she turned to josh as if nothing had just happened. "No i dont think she can hear & Zach you arn't going anywhere, you're not hurting anyone & you're not leaving my sight...I'm not going to let you go through this & risk you coming out.....anyway you need to hear this too. I think she was seriously hurt in the few years you were gone josh..." she said in a low enough whisper that josh could barly hear her but knew that Zach's now advanced ears could hear it fine "...I have an odd feeling that she isn't fully there anymore & I don't mean mentally..." she said calmly looking straight into Josh's face with a deadly serious look  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:20 am
"Picking on a blind kid... your real tough." He laughed a littl at the joke, but the grave mood of the situation made it kinda hollow.

"I dont know about Emilia. I think she's fine. She's a great girl, and she's got alot more in her head than you guys might think. Something did happen to her though. Something really bad i think, but she can work through it. She trusted me enough to walk alone through the night with."

He sighed. he knew Emilia was a great person. She seemed so pnderous all the time. He cared about her.

He stood up and approached the pair.

"Look you guys. Im still really hungry, and I dont know what that entails, exactly, but how about i go and find some food. Honestly like my aches and pains are gone, my headaches cleared up, im still really hungry though, i have to replenish myself. That... and i know this sounds weird, but i have this urge to hunt."  

Noltic

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:59 am
Joshua actually kicked Zach back into the room, knocking him backwards into the bed. "Normally I'd be all for the idea, but right now you're vulnerable; the creatures will still be after your blood. In case you haven't noticed, you still keep your human conciousness; if you go hunting now, they'll drain that away from you." He sounded cold, but inside he was actually trembing a little. And he knew that Gella could tell; he wasn't sure if he was happy about that, but he wasn't upset. "Gella... I hate to say this, but you're right about part of it. She was kidnapped by vampires, that much I knew, and vampires tend to have a bit less control than humans... Something about her is missing, but I can't put a finger on it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:28 pm
"Well we can't lock him up in here otherwise that urge my get to strong. Me & kisa will go with him you try to talk to Em ok?" She said then she looked at Zach "You coming?" she asked grabbing her cloak "Just use your senses to follow me. I wont hunt I'll be there incase we meet anything not as friendly as we are."  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:19 pm
Zach Followed Gella outside. Ont the way he simply said .

"I never asked your name."

However, upon leaving the indoors his mind went into overlad. there was too much to register.

"Woah... ahng on. He could feel everything. It was flipping him out. he sat down exactly where he wa and just stared.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:59 pm
Joshua frowned a little, but nodded and returned to Emilia's side; he took her hand and led her to the bed Zach had been sitting down on befre. "Emilia... I can't tell you how much I've missed you." He hugged her tightly. "What's happened in the time I've ben following you...?"  

Gail Akriest

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:42 am
After a moment or two Zach said."Wow... i should have gone blind ages ago. I feel so... in tune with nature."

He stood up walked from the small clearing to the wood and sat back down again. He didnt feel like hunting as much as just sitting for awhile. the weather was beautiful, and he coul see the world so differently.

He caught himself wishing Emilia were here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:06 am
((again blade sry for the other post for it being so long on hunted desire, I honestly did shorten it before posting it it was almost twice or three times as long. I guess I got really into it. I mean i went into detail the first time sry. lol))

Emilia actually flinched when she felt him take hre hand before she relized who it was & she even a little hesitant to hug him back but when she did it was a tight hug as if she could make up for the missing years. "Oh Josh.....I've missed you too...they did...horrid thing..." her voice was breaking down a bit. She wanted to talk about but, her mind wouldn't let her comprehend it all & before she could even releize it a few tears had fallen on his sholder & she was trembling horrbily

"Gella, my name is Gella, & my wolf is Kisa." She said calmly as she followed him calmly & simply leaned against a tree calmly watching him with a small smile for a while then she looked up at the perfectly clear blue sky & loved knowing her eyes were the same color.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:28 pm
((nah, it's alright; don't apologize for it ^^))

Joshua was a little hurt at her hesitation, but couldn't blame her; his facial expresson and body position betrayed nothing of his injured pride. But, when she hugged him, his annoyance left in a flash. He held her tightly, gently patting her shoulder. "Emilia, it's alright; you're here now, with me, and Gella... And Zach." He'd seen the expression on Zach's face mirrored on Emilia's face; he knew that look well enough. "You can cry, really."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:22 am
Zach stood up and sat down in a bush. He could hear his breathing so he quieted it. He could feel the air move so he sat motionless. Thats when the three rabbits beside him came to investigate the smell. They could smell something that wasnt breathing or moving... he thought himself very clever.

He could hear their startled hearts beat as Gella stood by the tree looking on confused.

In a flash he broke the necks of all three. Then grabbing them and returning he said.

"Lets get back, lunch is on me."  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:28 am
Emilia broke down crying hard. She was trembling uncontrolably & her breayth was coming in rasping gasps. Three years of pain bottled up & she let it loose, & now she couldn't stop it

Gella to had gone still as she noticed what he was doing. "Yeah well we might want to wait a little longer Josh is probably still talking with Emilia, unless we go ing the back way of course but its a little bit out of the way." she siad clamly  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:28 pm
Joshua merely held her, knowing she needed his shoulder more than his words right now. He smiled softly down at her, understanding in his eyes.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:41 pm
Gail Akriest
Joshua merely held her, knowing she needed his shoulder more than his words right now. He smiled softly down at her, understanding in his eyes.
"I wish i could tell you what they did...i..i just don't know how.." She said in between sobs. She really needed to tell him but she didn't know where to start & what to say.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff