Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Penthouse on the 14th floor (do not disturb sign on door) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-v-Lust-v-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:47 am
Sindababy
[Boo Boo Kitty]
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight
*huggles Boo*
You're never alone. I shall hold you and be yours forever...

>.<
I fear Sinda chan's force. The force between her legs and her mounds...such force. I cannot surpass!

You can not go against the force.. The force owns you!! IT owns god damn it!! cool
eek *attacks and bites* RAWRAAA!!!! scream
::cries:: WAHHH!! boo kitty bit me ::hugs poodeta's leg, wanting to be picked up:: ehhhhmeanie meanie meanie!!! crying
crying She was hurting Krissy!! crying *pounces into Krissys arms*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:48 am
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
whee demanding now are we? >.>.... <.<.... *nibbles poos ear when he least suspects it.. and twirls away*
whee heart ::nibbles on your ear:: hehehehe seee now i know your enjoyin yourself ::dances with boo::
*stops dancing with poo so he can warm up his hand for the spanking hes about to give and sits with krissy*
::grabs boo and starts dancing again:: no need she decided not to take it xd
sweatdrop >.> u sure.. she looks like she realy wanted it.. *looks at her.. then looks back at poo* whee
yeah im sure if she wants it bad enough she can come ask me lol xd ::twirls boo:: oh and i forgot to mention it earlier but your lookin very nice tonight 3nodding
redface you know you dont have to make me feel better anymore *gets twirled* .... *tries to hide the blushing*
hehehe i might not have to but i want to 3nodding ::nibbles on your ear as i dip you::
eek redface redface redface redface redface heart redface redface redface redface *gets flustered and pounces towards Krissy and hides behind her*
xd now thats cute hehehehe 3nodding  

I R Attention Whore

Krissy DarkStarLight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:48 am
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight
*huggles Boo*

>.<
I fear Sinda chan's force. The force between her legs and her mounds...such force. I cannot surpass!

You can not go against the force.. The force owns you!! IT owns god damn it!! cool

I'll just steal it!
*dives between Sinda's legs*
::squeals and closes her legs:: heennntaaiiiii! redface

I am Krissy, Duke of New York A#1, aka, the Hentai Goddess. Bow before my perverted greatness! rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:49 am
Krissy DarkStarLight
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight
*huggles Boo*

>.<

I'll just steal it!

I am Krissy, Duke of New York A#1, aka, the Hentai Goddess. Bow before my perverted greatness! rofl
eek *ish hentai goddess* XP  

Anatella

I R Attention Whore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:49 am
Sindababy
[Boo Boo Kitty]
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight
*huggles Boo*

>.<

::cries:: WAHHH!! boo kitty bit me ::hugs poodeta's leg, wanting to be picked up:: ehhhhmeanie meanie meanie!!! crying
okay okay sinda ::picks sinda up:: now wats goin on here  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:50 am
poodeta
Sindababy
[Boo Boo Kitty]
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight
*huggles Boo*

>.<

::sniffles and nuzzles ure neck shaking:: they're biting me and trying to pry my legs open so they can touch my force ::sniffles and hides in ure shirt:: tasukete ::sniffles whining:: waiiii crying redface  

Sindababy

Krissy DarkStarLight

Awww, Boo loves me soo!

*holds Boo and cuddles*  
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
whee demanding now are we? >.>.... <.<.... *nibbles poos ear when he least suspects it.. and twirls away*
whee heart ::nibbles on your ear:: hehehehe seee now i know your enjoyin yourself ::dances with boo::
*stops dancing with poo so he can warm up his hand for the spanking hes about to give and sits with krissy*
::grabs boo and starts dancing again:: no need she decided not to take it xd
sweatdrop >.> u sure.. she looks like she realy wanted it.. *looks at her.. then looks back at poo* whee
yeah im sure if she wants it bad enough she can come ask me lol xd ::twirls boo:: oh and i forgot to mention it earlier but your lookin very nice tonight 3nodding
redface you know you dont have to make me feel better anymore *gets twirled* .... *tries to hide the blushing*
hehehe i might not have to but i want to 3nodding ::nibbles on your ear as i dip you::
eek redface redface redface redface redface heart redface redface redface redface *gets flustered and pounces towards Krissy and hides behind her*
*blushes even more* redface hide meh krissy!!!!!! gonk redface heart  

-v-Lust-v-

I R Attention Whore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:51 am
Sindababy
poodeta
Sindababy
[Boo Boo Kitty]
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight
*huggles Boo*

>.<

::sniffles and nuzzles ure neck shaking:: they're biting me and trying to pry my legs open so they can touch my force ::sniffles and hides in ure shirt:: tasukete ::sniffles whining:: waiiii crying redface
awwwww poor sinda ::pets::  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:52 am
Krissy DarkStarLight
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight
*huggles Boo*

>.<

I'll just steal it!

hehehe i named u that.

I am the Vixen of Virtue! Armed with a spatula of something or other i forget..::licks poodeta while in his shirt:: mmm safe and warm. whee  

Sindababy

-v-Lust-v-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:52 am
Krissy DarkStarLight
Awww, Boo loves me soo!

*holds Boo and cuddles*
*purrs and nuzzles krissy lovingly* heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:53 am
Awwww heart Boo soo cute!!!!! whee heart  

Anatella

Sindababy

poodeta
Sindababy
poodeta
Sindababy
[Boo Boo Kitty]
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight
*huggles Boo*

>.<

awwwww poor sinda ::pets::
::lip quivers:: mmmmmmmewwwwww ::nuzzles u hiding from the scary masses:: xp  
[Boo Boo Kitty]
*blushes even more* redface hide meh krissy!!!!!! gonk redface heart
awww dont hide from meh boo im not gonna do nuthin bad to ya  

I R Attention Whore

-v-Lust-v-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:54 am
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
*blushes even more* redface hide meh krissy!!!!!! gonk redface heart awww dont hide from meh boo im not gonna do nuthin bad to ya>.> thats not what im worried about... sweatdrop redface heart  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff