Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlyingWereSnail

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:02 pm

Ryan looked at Veemon "can you digivolve like that?" he asked
"sure i can, iv just never tried it before" Veemon said, he stepped back and was enclosed in a blue light end when the loght faded Exveemon stood in Veemons place.
"See" Exveemon said looking down at Ryan
"Wow!" Ryan said "you've got to be twelve feet tall!"
Exveemon leaned down and let Ryan hop onto his arm and lift him up to his shoulder when Ryan hopped of and sat on Exveemon, one hand on his head.
"its nice up here" Ryan said looking around.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:42 pm

Kazuki looks at Gin and then thinks again for a moment. He looks at Yin and asks, "About this group thingy, um... what's it called?" Kazuki was wondering what it had been called and what the main objective was. He had not known what was going on, but already decided to join. Tanemon watches the Black Guilmon and Goblimon run around.

Teh Soupreme

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:17 pm

"I hadn't thought of a name yet actually."

He gives Gin his digivice. Goblimon hides around a corner and bonks black guilmon as he comes around. Runs away again. Black guilmon starts chasing him faster trying to hit him with a Rock Crusher.

"The purpose is to explore this island, wandering around in search of a certain kind of digimon. We look for digimon that abuse their power. Good or evil in alignement. Demon or angel. Virus, vaccine, data, none of that matters. It only matters wether that digimon has used its strength for its own right instead of the right of all. Might doesn't make right, so we plan to make justice for those whose might has refused the right of others. Like whatever digimon unhomed my goblimon and guilmon."

He looks over at them and sees them fighting. "Oh crud! How dare you start without me!" Runs over there and drop kicks the two of them. They all start wrestling.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:26 pm

"Just to let you know this is my profession so when we go back to the real world I'll have to charge you for my services."Gin connected Yin's digivice to his laptop and starting working on it a half an hour later he was done."There you go Yin it is all done It has everything you asked for bedrooms a kitchen and a room with scanner and radars."He tossed Yin's digivice back at him.

gstyle818

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:36 pm

He catches the digivice while sitting on top of goblimon and black guilmon.

"And still neither of you manage to win. Granted you guys started before me and were probably a little tired. Thanks for the base Gin. I actually have some money on me right now. How much is this thing costing me?"

Goblimon look at eachother with a little mischief in their eyes, and suddenly come out from under Yin and sit on top of him.

"Ha, now who won!"

"We did, we did!"

"Ok, that was sneaky. Ya you guys did finally manage to win one of these now too. Congratulations. Still can't beat me very well in videogames. Granted, one of you doesn't have fingers. Only claws."

He ponders this a moment.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:45 pm

Gin turned off his laptop and put it away."Lets just say some is not enough."He walked over to his Digimon."Hey you guys tired?"

"Not at all Gin we're perfectly fine."

"Well actually can we get some rest."

Gin smiled at them."Sure why not we all could use some."

gstyle818

Eric Coldfire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:51 am

Eric had headed back into the center of the city "ok, now its been here, but i am starting to get home sick."
Candlemon sighed and pointed to a building "there, that'll take you home, just promise you'll come back."
Eric smirked "why should i, you're coming with me."
Candlemon's eyes widened "y-y-you mean it?"
Eric nodded "come on." he pulled his partner along.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:56 pm

Crawls out from under his digimon.

"So do I get to know how much this program is going to cost me now or is it going to be a surprise when I head back next time?"

Yin Yun Yang

gstyle818

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:34 pm

Gin smiles at Yin."I'll surprise you and trust me you will be surprised...Materialize."He said as he grabbed his digivice then a two floor high house."O.k guys the house is ready."

All of Gin's digimon ran inside they where going to go to their rooms to sleep but they knocked out the moment they entered."Well I'll see you in the morning."He walked in after them then closed the door.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:31 pm

Exveemon yawned and rubbed his eyes with his left hand
" Ryan, im starting to get tired too"
" we should find a place to crash for the night"

FlyingWereSnail

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:36 pm

"Well then let's try out this base thing."

Yin points the digivice to a clear spot and pops out the new base.

"Last one in is sleeping in a top bunk! If there are bunk beds. Or a need to."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:24 pm

When Gin entered the house he just stared at his digimon sleeping on the floor.Then he whispered."Ok after this I'm definitely going to need some rest..."He then spent about an hour carrying his digimon to their rooms.When he finished he entered his room fell on the bed and went to sleep.

gstyle818

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:34 pm

Yin finds the chief's room and heads on in.
"Fun, we get our own special room guys."

Goblimon and black guilmon rush into the bed. Yin checks out the refrigerator.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:21 pm

Ryan waited until Yen went inside the base
"Ryan, is something wrong? Exveemon said
"you know exveemon, im not sure if i want to be in this group anymore"
Exveemon let Ryan get down off of his shoulder and dedigivolved back to Veemon
" i was'nt really a fan of joining anyway"
"We could always go somewhere else"
Veemon digivolved again into Exveemon
"here, get on my back" Exveemon said
After Ryan climbed onto Exveemon, they took off flying to a new part of the Digital World.

FlyingWereSnail

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:52 am

(I think it is a good time to not be sleeping now.)

"Ok, time to gathe the people and head off on to wherever we are going first."

"Can we go to the mountains first?"
"Yeah, please?"

"Alright then, but only after we grab some more people."

He looks around to grab everyone, comatose or awake. Brings the HQ back into his digivice.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games