Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Old Profiles (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwewME

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:10 am

Username: TwewME

Name: Jant

Job: Jant delivers items or important papers around town

Abilities: He is one of the best free runners in his town.

Equipment: Jant uses the blades on his arms to protect or defend himself rarely to attack.

Appearance: User Image

Personality: Jant is pretty laid back and doesn't let anything really bother him. He can be a little cold to people who he doesn't know but once he opens up he'll stick by them. He loves having the chance to do his free running were ever he can. He doesn't like those who feel like there to weak to do anything. He give encouragement to those who need it.

Biography: Jant was always a good boy in school. He began practicing free running when he was in middle school. He saw this gang running from the cops and it just really inspired him...for the wrong reasons...when he was in high school he already one of the top Free runners and he was beginning to fall into the wrong crowd...something made him go back on the straight and narrow.

Home: New york New York

Alignment: Jant just kinda goes where ever he finds more interesting.

Digimon: User Image

First Encounter: Jant was running a race with someone to a certain point. He tried to jump over this advertisement (A fancy moving screen one) When he was tripped by him opponent. Luckily someone saw it and Jant was declared the winner. Jant felt bad about not telling the shop owner what happened to the sign so he went back to see it still broken. He saw his name flash across the sign...he ended up with a digi egg in his hands. Eventually it hatched and digivolved into Gazimon.

Extra Notes/Other: Jant hates the cold and will get extremely irritable and short tempered. Keep your distance if your with him in and it's freezing cold outside.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:26 am

Username: Valtrax
Name: Naota

Job: student

Abilities: can play the piano, A- average in school, good at computers, fashionable..

Equipment: digivice, psp, samsung star, malot.....

Appearance: blonde hair - blown back, midnight shirt, midnight coat, midnight pants, school shoes, wrist watch, purple eyes, smiles a lot.......

Personality: a kind guy but when faced with a challenge he will suceed no matter what....

Biography: I woke up july the 1st in the hospital and couldn't remember who I was or what I was doing there. I herd someone say the word "Naoto" so thats what I thought my name was, to this day I can still not remember a thing about the time before that day........

Home: 8th main street, Los Angeles, My dreams...........

Alignment: I am in a category of my own design.......I tend to change from time to time.........

Digimon: file:///C:/Kevin/icons/Valtrax.png

First Encounter: 3 days after I woke up I heard something rattle in my so called "home", I went to ckeck it out and found an egg. the only thing wierd about it was that it was about the size of a basketball, I decided to take it to school with me and ask my teacher about it. On the way there I encounted some guy wearing a brown coat, he said something like, "I know who you are, I can help you out if you give me that digiegg in your bag." I didn't recocnize him and had then realized that that egg thing must be important. When I refused he said something that I didn't quite catch but straight after he said that a wierd monster/animal appeared from under his coat. At that very moment the "digiegg" started moving and I heard a cracking sound. Another thing that looked similar to his thingy/monster appeared and amazed me when it started talking to me. It said that it's name was veemon and that it knew we and was waiting to be my digimon. I had allmost forgotten about the other guy standing in front of me when he said "Gabumon, attack", "Gabumon must have been his partner monster/thing", I thought to myself. our things started fighting and somehow we won, That afternoon Veemon explained everything to me abot what he was and something called the digital world. And here I am today, a part o the digital world as we know it. thats how I met Veemon.....

Extra Notes/Other: my favourite food is a KFC tower burger meal, I am very smart at computers..... wink

Valazare

Solis_Karn

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:15 am

Username: Solis_Karn

Name: Solis Karn

Job: Student

Abilities: Programming/Hacking, Very Smart, Athletic, Brillant Tactician, Martial Artist

Equipment: D3 Digivice, Backpack (inside - Laptop, portable chess board, short ethernet cable, homemade easy hacking device), Set of small knifes used for self defense or throwing

Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality: Loner, very cold, doesnt show interesting in alot of people around him. Girls adore him, but he only talks to them when he is forced. He excels in most school subject math and science being his top subjects. Sports are his second past time Soccer, Basketball, and Track being his best. When he isn’t studying or being a start athlete he is winning money by defeating the rich in chess or any tactical thinking game he can come up with.

Biography: Solis had a very normal childhood early on in his life. He was a happy little boy with very loving family, mostly very affectionate parents, until the age of 11 when both his parents were a tragic car accident leaving him an orphan and in the care of his Uncle. Solis ten began to resent his uncle and shortly thereafter the other people in his family, then all others around him. He began to focus all of his time on his academic, computer, athletic skills, all in all becoming detached from the real world as he grew older. He eventually grew to hate his remaining family and moved away on his own to live on funded by his inheritance from his parents, until he started a small programming company out of his place and he quickly became world known for his inventive new style of software. He never let the fame get to his head, in fact it never seem to ever really effect him. Underneath the genus programmer, there is also a skilled hacker. Able to crack into any computer file in the world, program virus’ that seem to learn from each attack, but he only uses his abilities on those who deserve it, like corrupt business tycoons using their companies as money banks then shutting them down at a profit.

Home: Tokyo, Japan …. Currently residing in a small studio apartment alone, after he left his remaining family. His place is fitted with the latest in computer tech for his programming and hacking.

Alignment: He doesn’t really consider himself on a side … but being he uses his hacking skills on the corrupt, you can consider him on the side of good.

First Encounter: During his free time when he isn’t shutting down big corrupt corporations or programming software for his customers, Solis works on his own small projects. One of those projects s developing a new kind of A.I. for a game he is developing. He programs the A.I. to learn at a much excelled rate, and grow as it learns. Eventually the program gives itself a physical/digital body unknown by Solis. When he discovers the A.I. evolution he plugs in one of his portable hacking unit that he created to upload the file, but as he tries to upload the file, his computer screen and device start to glow with a bright white lights, and he proceeds to cover his eyes to shield them from the light. After he removes his hands he notices that his hacker had turned into a completely different device, his D3 digivice. After examining it for a few minutes he puts down and turns around to find a small legless, horned creature, Tsunomon, eating from a bowl on the floor. Startled by the monster Solis screams alil and questions the creature. Tsunomon explains who/what he is and after his little explanation Solis’ digivice and Tsunomon began to glow, then Tsunomon became Gabumon….

Extra Notes/Other: to be filled later….
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:06 pm

Username: firebringer_kain

Name: Kain

Abilities: martial arts.

Equipment: a blue digivice,pocket knife,back pack-books,notebooks,dagger.

Personality: mostly spends time alone or training,doesnt interact with other people much.

Biography: He lived with his parents until his father were killed by a mugger then his mother commited suicide,he went to live with his grandparents who died when he turned 12 now he lived alone and doesnt talk much.

Home: a house that his grandparents owned

Alignment: yet to be decided

User Image

First Encounter: He was walking through the forest when he came across a weird egg,He took it home and it hatched.He and his partner trained until it was a monodramon even now it still likes to fight so he made a privated training ground for them in the forest where they met.
Extra Notes/Other: N/a

Cephalon Kish

kippyhis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:26 pm

Username: Kippyhis

Name: Kip

Job: Works at an old Antique Store

Abilities: Kip is very good at drawing, and especialy imagination. He is very good at sweeping up te antique shop, and he can also play guitar, and harmonica.

Equipment: Pocket knife, digivice, goggles, old blue jacket, harmonica, brown leather gloves, skateboard, etc.

Personality: Very bright, Super Creative. open minded.

Biography: Kip has allways dreamed of being a digidestine but instead he joined to be a Tamer. His digimon is Wanyamon, and they dont exacatly know each other yet. When Kip was 10 he met a man at an Antique shop who was very old and needed help. Kip decided to work there, and he doesn't see any costumers. He is very open minded and creative, but he sucks at school. But, he still is getting past it, somehow. He basicaly is your un-average 15 year old, who is likly to call a lady he meant grandma.
Home: He lives in a small town in New Jersey, with not much visitors. He is known by alot of people there.

Alignment: Not Yet

Digimon: Wanyamon User Image

First Encounter: Kip was walking by when he saw some kids his age holding digivices. He ask them where they were from. They told him they were Digimon Tamers, and they had digimon of their own. Kip got interested so he became a Tamer, and wants to be the best one he can be.

Extra Notes/Other: Just became a Tamer.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:06 pm

Username: keishi_rin

Name: Enzeru proto

Job: She works as a mail carrier, but training to be a nurse.

Abilities: she is wicked at archery.

Equipment: a digivice, bookbag, a notepad, first aid kit and her bow and arrow.

Appearance:
User Image

Personality:she is semi-nervous, protective, and tends to worry about everyone around her.

Biography: Enzeru grew up in a little town called Nagasaki, japan, in which her house was burnt down, and she was left orphaned. she was taken to Tokyo japan for an adoption, in which had never occured. she now lives by herself in an apartment building.

Home: Enzeru's apartment, tokyo japan

Alignment: She tends to be by herself.

Digimon: A viximon (also in signature)

User Image

she had nicknamed it Petto.

First Encounter: Enzeru was grocery shopping, and she heard across the store screaming and yelling. she ran over to see what happened. a clerk was freaking out at the fact a egg of some sort had 'flew' right through his window and was glowing. Enzeru offered to take it home (though she had to pay for the damage) and it had hatched into a viximon.

Extra Notes/Other:she likes music box tunes and tends to speak one of fifteen languages when she is very, very angry.

Gielwich

Lonely Phantom

Haruka-San18

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:04 pm

Username: Haruka-San18

Name: (first name) Rukana (last name) Bei Fong

Abilities: Plays the drums, can speak any language by kissing a boy from that nation, is telekenitic, can sing, fly, dance, can cook, can run 35mph, is a water bending master, can absorb the abilities from anyone she chooses.

Equipment: a pink digivice, a capsule wallet filled with energy drinks & snackes, a pot, pan, 2 forks, knives, & spoons, a backpack, an i-pod touch,(with charger) a customised laptop CPU...with WIFI & unlimited reception. SHyeaaah, a picture of mom dad & sister, a flashlight, TONS of AA & AAA bateries, 30 different outfits, 100 first aid kits, 100 soap bars

Appearance: User ImageUsername: Haruka-San18

Personality: Transparent, funny, loves cute boys, gullable, has a kind heart, gets upset easily, doesn't like to cry, a good friend, an optimist

Biography: was born in anerica moved to china at 5yrs old

Home: Japan in a fancy pink house

Alignment: N/A

Digimon: Viximon
User Image

First Encounter: was contacted by grandwing to be a digimon tamer, pait to have Viximon now awaiting fo digi egg

Extra Notes/Other: likes pizza, likes cookies, hates mean people, loves anime,
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:35 am

Username: logicalcony (used to be cony14 so some of you may know me as that)

Name: Himori Sincha

Job: student / part time computer engineer

Abilities: Is extremely good with adapting to the situation and learning quickly, having graduated secondry school 2 years ahead of everyone else and gained a degree in computer mechanics and computer programming is also very good at handling with computer problems

Equipment: marroon and black general digivice, a manriki chain with a spike on the end of each weight which is on his top, and a lighter for firemaking and light purposes, and headphones for blocking out any distactions when concentration is needed. customized digivice's that store the digimon allowing himori to call upon them.

Appearance: quite a few pictures here
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Personality: Tends to take the side of anyone at any time but can be persuaded over by even the slightest of things and prefers the evil and darker side of things. Himori has always been good at looking into the little things and always takes things in a deep and meaningful way. he also loves to investigate things. Many people can make friends with him easily and he will defend a friend at any time but he is not the person to have as an enemy.

Biography: Himori had a pretty average life nothing too good nothing too bad. Well until he turned 14 and he had his first encounter with his digimon.

Home: mainstream newyork in a nice cosy house not too cheap not too expensive.

Alignment: tends to be evil but favours to the more powerful side.

Digimon: main team of three is gallantmon:
User Image
shine greymon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and appollomon
User Image
unforunatley the art no longer exists so im looking for new art of it.

First Encounter: Himori loves computer mechanics and fixing computers and this is where the story shall begin. as it was on one repair trip that he met his first companion digimon : gigimon. it was a dark night and a thunderstorm was on its way, listening carefully you could hear the crack of thunder from afar. himori was currently trying to destroy a computer virus that had infected someones computer. he could find no trace of the virus within the computer so he pulled out the hardrive and began to examine it manually. whilst looking he noticed a strange chip that he had never seen before engraved on the chip was "Digital Project 001", curious to know more himori hooked up the chip to his laptop. as he attached the first wire to the chip sparks of light came flying out of the chip and around the room. still blinded from the light he heard "no sir please dont send me back in there". curious to see what it was he quickly blinked away the loss of vision and saw a strange red ball sat on top of the chip. "please dont do it please... im gigimon", from mere curiosity as to what this thing was he gave in too its demands and took it home with him. after learning many more things about it like the fact it can do something called ""digivolve"" and that it came from a ""digital world"". he spent years with his companion renting out gyms to himself once a week to train his gigimon (and himself). after a couple of years gigimon had grown or ""digivolved" as he would say into what is known as gallantmon. on night of this happening there was a massive surge of energy wiping out all electronics within a 2 mile radius of gallantmon. Gallantmon slowly turned to himori with a dreaful look in his eye "there coming himori we have to run...". they set off himori jumped into the drivers seat of a pick-up truck and gallantmon leaped into the back and they set off speeding down the roads. 3 hours later they had reached the countryside now and had noticed that there was a strange glowing ball that had been following them for the past hour or two. as they came to a stop outside an old abandoned shack this ball materialised into some kind of beaten lion "help...me...". "its an appollomon. urgently the two ran to the appollomons side and dragged it into the abandonned shack, the only light and heat in there was the flames coming from appollomon. after 4 days the beast awakened and explaineed how he was there to warn them on his superiors commands. he had came to warn them that when wargrowlmon had digivolved into gallantmon the power it had released was drawing digimon from everywhere to seek its power, by destroying it. on his superiors commands apollomon was to join himori and gallantmon and aid them in getting to the headquaters. after a long and relentless trip of running from and fighting many digimon they finally arrived at an oversized mansion. opening the door they came to see a huge robotic dragon figure " i am shine greymon do not fear me for i am here to help" accepting the invitation himori came to live in the mansion under the protection of apollomon and shine greymon who were by his side through it all, along with gallantmon who was there from the beginning.

Extra Notes/Other: the spikes are from an exeriment that shine greymon tried when infusing a piece of a dragon digimon DNA with his own. they are now used for self protection.

logicalcony

Saitou Yuuki

Original Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:23 pm

Username: xXTripan96Xx

Name: Kazu Wanijima

Job: Student

Abilities: A fast kid who plays sports but mainly he is the best at track. He can also skate and is a pretty good artist.

Equipment: A Black Digivice, A small sports bag with a first aid kit in it, two pistols strapped on to his back, and a pocket knife.

Personality: A generally kind kid who is easy going. He easily gets distracted by girls. He doesn't like the guys who are always talking about plans since he likes charging into things. He also is confused about things and sometimes make rash decisions without thinking about it and he regrets what he does.

Biography: Kazu was orphaned at the age of eight when his parents were killed in a bank robbery. Ever since that incident he has been living with his older sister in her apartment. He isn't liked at his school because he seems to outgoing but inside he really is hiding all the sadness he has hidden away.

Home: Kazu is from Kyoto Japan and is currently living with his older sister.

Alignment: He is currently part of no organization and he is good but he is somewhat evil.

Digimon: [/img]
User Image

First Encounter: Kazu was jogging around town when he saw a bunch of kids running away from something and that was when he met Veemon trying to play soccer with the kids running away Kazu played with Veemon and they were attacked by a group of people trying to steal Veemon Kazu helped veemon and the two became partners.

Extra Notes/Other: My life's motto is to catch what you want before it goes away.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:05 pm

Username: JerichoWing

Name: Jericho Alexander Wing

Job: Student/Independent pen and paper RPG designer

Abilities:Jericho has extensive knowledge of Kenpou-Kai, First Aid, and is a major bookworm, he loves to study and his faithful partner is more then happy to help!

Equipment: Jericho carries an antique shield on his back everywhere he goes in the shape of Aegis, Gallant/Dukemon's faithful shield. His digivice is a unique variation of the Digivice IE bearing a small wheel on its side, its archaic and outdated but it bears sentimental value to this young tamer.

Appearance: Jericho is roughly five foot six, sports ruffled short-brown hair, bright hazel eyes, and sports a toothy smile with slightly sharpened canine teeth. He wears a red poker vest with a large, silver guilmon insignia on his shoulder, his black slacks complementing his vest. His final articles of clothing are his black, slightly worn loafers and a long white scarf.

Personality: Jericho is happy-go-lucky and carefree, he bears a deep understanding of his partner and has a fiery love of battling. He was a large child at heart and is almost always caught spouting corny and cheesy one-liners and catchphrases. His biggest fears are needles and he loves everything and anything guilmon related!

Biography: Jericho lived most of his life at home glued to his video consoles playing video games, until one day he received an invitation to join the Digimon Tamer program. He gladly accepted and was soon transported to this great world. As a child he was mocked and beaten by everyone around him for being meek and partnerless, but one day he met his dream partner: a young, beaten guilmon who was locked away for being a renowned thief, everyone thought he was crazy for choosing this rag-tad partner but since that day he's felt nothing but happiness. His goal in life is too fight along side his partner and reach the pinnacle of his brotherly "Fung-Shue"

Home: Jericho lives in a cave outside of file city with his trusty companion.

Alignment: Jericho is good and loves to live out his "Hero of Justice" persona, but as of yet bears no alignment with anyone.

Digimon:User Image
((Full List of Forms in Profile!))

First Encounter: Jericho was a lonely shut in as a child who had but one wish in life, to make a friend who would be loyal to him for the rest of life. One day while playing another generic role playing game, until he received that one ray of hope in his life. "Come to the Digital World"

Extra Notes/Other: Jericho always orders his Guilmon to "Henshin" and both perform a simultaneous heroic pose upon transformation.

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

yurescapex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:45 am

Username:urobsessionxx2

Name: Jay La'fang

Abilities: he can play almost any kind of instrament except any kind of instrament except for any form of flute.

Equipment: he carrys a sketch book different kinds of shading pencils n a sharpiner at all times along with his silver pocket watch

Appearance:User Image

Personality: verbally aggreasive towards others he dislikes anyword that is similar to "friends" he didnt have any remorse for nature untill he came into the digital world he dislikes people in particular

Biography: at a young age is parents were both killed in a accident that forced him to become a orphan at a young age he was adopted into a rich family where he was treated like royalty getting anything he wanted in return for how he was raised he never had any friends he went to private skools and learned all he had to yet was never good enough he hated everyone and believed everything could b solved with money he always has a sketch book with him because of his need to find something that actually was worth his time. he also carrys a silver pocket watch with a wolf face on it which belonged to his real father it is his prized possesion

Home:he is from manhatten NY where he lives in luxary

Alignment: he is neutral which means he isnt in either alignment because he doesn't "play" well with others

Digimon: a Guilmon who wears black bandana around his neck givin to him by Jay

First Encounter: he first met Guilmon while he was studying after his attempt to talk to a girl he had a crush on he went home to do his work when he got in he found his computer on on it was a single question the rest of the screen black it asked 1. are you alone? A. Yes 2. why are u here answering these questions n not with your friends? A. i have no friends 3. i would like to be your friend will u come see me? A. what who is this?! 4. would u like power? A. what else is worth my time. guilmon's claw reached out n grabbed Jays hand Jay paniced while guilmon just said dont be afraid Jaymon and pulled him into the computer n into the digital world.

Extra Notes/Other: Jay doesnt trust anyone but Guilmon and he dislikes when people smile for no good reason
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:54 am

Username: l-R-agnarokl

Name: Ragnarok

Job: Never lived in the real world, one of the few Digital World Born Humans, Otherwise Servant maid of a Noble Knight House.

Abilities: Ranges from many household task such as Gourmet Cooking, Cleaning, Doing Laundry, Bartering, Removing hard to remove Stains, Polishing Weapons and Armor, Giving Warm Baths, Repair of mechanical objects and some beings, and is able to retort general knowledge of most Digital World areas and Digimon and Services such as Filing Tax papers and creation nonletal and lethal explosives and/or offensive chemical compounds.

Equipment: Many Household things such as Cooking Ware, Paper and Pencils, Common Household Cleaning Chemicals and Extreme Climate Gear suitable for heat, cold or high altitudes, jungle or underwater, luxury camping supplies and soap. Can't forget the soap.

Appearance: Much like Gaia Avatar.

Personality: Humble at first, but extremely self confident. Likes Initiate things, although doesn't always finish what she starts due to never having the freedom to do either (Was always instructed). Creative and easily popular (Apparently some people like maids), She secretly loves to be the center of attention. But due to life as a servant maid, she is outwardly calm to most people and abnormally polite. Until you crack her open a bit and she gets a just a tiny bit rough (Ok maybe more then a bit) and extremely casual. She values the opinion of others (Unless your just a fool), and now always tries to speak her mind out. Although she always keeps her training in mind. May be Sarcastic and a touch of "loss of common sense." (Since she never lived in the real world) Has a interesting standard of morals and goals. Seems a bit too much warlike.

Biography: She was born into one of the Noble Houses of the Royal Knights as a servant maid, Stationed in a corner of Network City. They are a self-contained sort of pseudo-Theocracy based on the Order of the 13 Royal Knights of the Digital World. They are a joint-order of Wealthy Trainers that stayed behind in the digital world and Digimon that believe they are direct descendants, chosen, or a Reincarnate of one of the 13 royal knights. The houses compete in self-competitions to prove which of their Royal Knight is giving them the most blessing, therefore raising or decreasing the houses ranking/power depending on how well their nobles combat. The place is a awkward mashing of a warzone, mixed with some sort of beautiful paradise.

Her mother owed a life debt to a noble, and preceded to give birth to Ragnarok. But the houses don't accept human world blooded humans into the Houses but owned the baby produced, she had to make a choice in letting her child stay as a servant for the rest of her life to pay her debt or offer to become a maid also Hoping that by splitting her debt with her child, her child would be free by the time she is nearly full grown.

So hence Ragnarok grew up, learning all the ways on how to serve your masters, and the quirks of living in a quite interesting place.

But now grown free, she leaves into this world. Swearing to her mother she'll find some way to pay off her debt too.

Home: 13th Alphamon, The House of Servants. Room Co C-6, bottom bunk. Now on the road, there is no home. Just freedom.

Alignment: Interesting set of morals and goals may make you question me from time to time.

First Encounter: She'd met Agumon about to be Executed in the Main Court. Agumon was going to be an "example" to all of the other members of the 13th house. A sad house were the Order sticks all of their undesirable Digimon/Trainers in a false house with no power. Agumon in frustration, attacked a few rookie members of the other houses who were jealous of his "great promise" in combat during training. Claims that they looked down on him, laughed. and attempted to put the "worthless scum into his place. Although it was justified by the laws of the Order, and Agumon won. The other houses took revenge, and quite easy due to the fact that the 13th house doesn't even have any seat Representatives in the Court or Military )Since the court intervines and quickly deal with ones that "show promise"), Meaning they have less then no power.

Ragnarok contracted Agumon a life debt in order to save his life by making him "pay for his crime" by traveling with her and leaving the palace without honor. By laws of the Order they had to let him go. (If a member is contracted in a reasonable debt, she or he has to fulfill it out if accepted.) Disgraced but alive, they both set out in this world to gain power and enjoy their freedom.

Extra Notes/Other: Although the Court is a powerful place, it is very silent and self contained. Rarely known by anybody unless you acutally look for it, they do have certain members and places of influence outside of the palace in most areas. Were traveling members can stop by for resupply and information on "their quests". Since Agumon technically is still in a house, Ragnarok and him has access to theses places.

l-R-agnarokl

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:19 am

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄User Image ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image
►ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs◄
══════════════════
Harbinger of Chaos

Hometown: Buffalo, New York
Alignment:
Chaotic Evil
Special Abilities: Digi/Dark Soul, Syncro Boosting, Digi-Modification, Crest and Tag Digivolution

Personality: Marcus can be down right cold and unresponsive if he wants to, but only if it's for the better. At other times he is outrageously aggressive and quick to start a fight if someone looks at him the wrong way. His has led to his lone-wolf lifestyle. On the other hand, he is protective his friends and is the best ally that you can have on your side and the worst enemy to oppose you. Unfortunately, he is easily influenced by the wiles of evil. His power to influence exceeds the natural world especially when is his digimon partners are concerned.

Bio: Marcus is the oldest of three and quite easily the more mature of them all, as expected. He has a younger brother and a baby sister that look up to him, but he wishes that they would have a better role-model than him because of his personality.

What most do not know about him is that he is an excessive Digimon geek and owned one of his own digimon, a rare red breed of a dog digimon known as Gaomon (he named him Destino). Despite the desires of his brother and sister, Marcus quickly hopped on any chance to escape to the digital world at the age of 18. He packed his bags and left for the digital world, leaving family and one dear fried and possible romantic interest, Christopher Shadowheart. Once in the digital world, he felt that he might have jumped the gun when he started to realize how under-packed he was for his soon to come adventures with Destino. Luckily they were both saved from a bandit attack by a Leomon named Hiro.

After saving them, the Leomon taught Marcus and Gaomon the basics for surviving via Digi-Modification and even Digi-Soul. The lion digimon offered to travel with them for a time until something happened and they were separated. (more later)

As Time passed, Marcus befriended a rather hyper Snowagumon named Void. After multiple incidents, it soon became painfully known that this snow lizard was a female-based digimon (go figure). And through an unknown series of events Marcus was marked as the "Harbinger of Chaos" and gained the assistance of ChaosPiedmon and ChaosWarGreymon, two members of the Chaos Organization.

Digimon Partner(s):
Destino: Gaomon--> Gaogamon--> MachGaogamon--> either...
1)MirageGaogamon--> Ruin Mode
or
2)Zeedgarurumon--> Omnimon (Data)
Void: Snowagumon-->Frigimon or Monochromon--> Triceramon--> Spinomon
Cadaiver: ???--> ChaosPiedmon
Duroku: ???--> ChaosWarGreymon

Digivice:User Image ~Chaos Tech-Fueled by digisoul, preferably Dark Soul...

Happiness=Digi Soul (likes): Fire, Sleep, training, Sparring, Winning, Dark Soul, Gaomon
Anger=Dark Soul (dislikes): Competition, Ignorance, Cliche BS, stubbornness, BS (period), friends being hurt, bubbles
What I like to eat: Fries, muffins, red candy, Spicy food, Sweet potatoes, curry, MEAT!!!
Not even if I were dieing: Sour food, vegetables in any form, bubble gum
Death Assured if you hear this: It's my Life~ Bon Jovi.

"I do want I must to make a living... you can hate me for it after I've finished"
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games