Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:02 pm
Akiera chuckled lightly at that, pointedly ignoring the slight movement that, had he been paying attention, he would have seen was Lucia. but it passed by without his notice. "True, I suppose... but unlike you, Luna, I haven't taken any nearly fatal wounds." he gently put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm not a father; I won't order you back into bed. I just... highly recommend it."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:46 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera chuckled lightly at that, pointedly ignoring the slight movement that, had he been paying attention, he would have seen was Lucia. but it passed by without his notice. "True, I suppose... but unlike you, Luna, I haven't taken any nearly fatal wounds." he gently put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm not a father; I won't order you back into bed. I just... highly recommend it."
"Well you see recomending that to me is like recoomending a heart attack. Sleep is healthy for most people not all. Remeber that." she said calmly "Oh & I do beleive we are being watched" she said calmly as she sensed Lucia  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:35 am
"Aye, we were." Tala calmly walked up behind the pair, staring off into the distance. She had taken off her big leather coat and wore a simple shirt and trousers, her dirk at her belt. She stroked the pommel stone gently. "It was probably Lucia, she headed in this direction after the fight. She might have shelter here." Tala paused for a moment and looked at them. "I doubt she'll be in any fit state to challenge us though." She looked at Luna. "You missed it earlier but just before we found you Akiera and I were battling with a hunter, my very own sister." Tala shrugged. "She feels it is her destiny to kill me for the death of our father. It's complicated." She looked off again towards the left, and the many roofs that stretched out before them.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:42 am
"Yes well it is not us I am worried about. I dare her to endanger this family & see how quickly I rip off her head with my own teeth no matter who's sister she maybe." Luna said bluntly  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:28 am
Tala shrugged. "That's fair enough, if she hurt innocent people like this family I'd have to race you to who can rip her head off first. She was taught not to hurt innocent people."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:28 pm
"You know, you're ruining a pleasant night with all this talk of killing." Akiera muttered softly, staring up at the sky. "Let's not worry about it for now; like you said, Tala, she's in no fit shape to fight, so there's no need to worry."
(Sorry for my absence... I haven't been able to get on at all lately @.@)  

Gail Akriest

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:36 am
[['s ok... I haven't found it easy to get on lately either, internet's been playing up ¬¬]]

"Aye, you're right." Tala sat down inbetween the pair, and looked out towards the distant trees swaying gently in the breeze. Ifshe squinted and looked far enough she could see the warehouse where she'd started the day. Snapping out of her reverie, she suddenly asked "What time is it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Akiera pointed just about straight up, not even looking. "Just before midnight." he said, then lowered his arm and rested it on Tala's shoulder.  

Gail Akriest

Cabochon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:24 am
((OMG it's been so long! i'm really sorry i haven't been here, i've had some family problems))

Kat smiled and lifted her eyes from the ground. "Thank you Nich," she said, quietly. The words seemed to mea so much to her, even though they were said so softly.

She shaded her eyes from the midday sun, trying to keep her gaze with Nich though the sun was blinding her eyes. Still, the warmth felt good on her skin.

"No no, it's fine. I'm kinda hungry too. I bet the innkeeper could get us some food. He's a really good cook."

She too was thinking about how they would spend the night. There was only a single bed. Oh, i bet the sofa could pull out into a bed. she thought to herself.

"You wanna stay the night with me? From what it sounds like, you don't have any other place to go." She smiled and stood up, brushing dry grass off of her clothes. "And I'm certainly not going to let you sleep outside in the cold."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:48 pm
Nich took her hand and began the walk back. He wasnt sure about this sleeping inside thing. It had been awhile. Of course he knew there was only one bed, and he would probably end up on the floor. That, was fine by him.

"Thank you for the offer Kat, bt i neednt impose if you were merely being polite. Sleeping another night on the ground is no different than what im accustomed too."

He truly thought this was the chance of a lifetime, and he wasnt about to let it slip by.  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:27 pm
((KK PARTY TIME IM FINALLY UNGROUNDED!!! mrgreen ))

Luna smiled then nodded "Well here Let's see if i can't help relax the night a bit." she said pulling out a wooden flute and began to play glentaly as the music filled the air and harmonized with the calm snoring of the children. It made the air peacful & calmed the sleeping village as a whole. Luna felt completly at home for a moment & a small smile crossed her face for a moment as she played.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:06 am
((party! biggrin ))

Kat smiled, his warm hand comforting as they tread softly over the mossy ground. "No really, I'd really like it if you stay with me, and as my guest and friend, the least I can do if offer you a warm place to sleep."

Her keen ears picked up the sound of a flute, clean and sweet. The music was coming from somewhere in the town, making her feel drowsy and calm. "Do you hear that? I wonder who's playing... it sounds like a bird's first spring song." Kat sighed. "My two most favorite things in this world are music and poetry." she said wistfully as the notes from the flute danced around her.

Cabochon

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:29 pm
The word poetry struch a chord in his heart. He remembered long ago, he'd been a drummer, so he'd never written any proper music, but he had written quite a bit of poetry.

He didnt think he could anymore, but he knew that if he did it would be about her. It was a little disheartening when she used the word freind though, and it showed.

"Allright... I geuss that sounds allright."

Was all he could think to say.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:01 pm
Kat felt his grip loosen on her hand for a moment and she cringed at what she had said. Just friends... how could she? She was trying to sound polite... but everything had crumbled as she had said it. Embarrassed and mad at herself, she started to say something, but stopped as she looked in his eyes. The sorrow and innocence in them terrified her into silence.

She walked with him slowly staring at the ground and her boots scraping up dirt. Trying to break the silence, she piped up, "Maybe we could... get some dinner together or something."

Cabochon

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:05 am
The events played out in his head, and soon he knew what had gone through her head. Her determination to change it however didnt change the fact that she had said it. Was that really how she thought of him?

"Look Kat... you dont have to go out of your way for my sake. I would appreciate to know the truth."

He didnt look at her when he said this, but merely straight ahead, looking at nothing in particular.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games