Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:53 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ChaosTheories
Participating Soquili: Terra
Link to Teepee: Here

Is courage important compared to all the other stats?: "Of course it is!" Terra exclaimed, looking like she couldn't believe she was just asked that question. "If you're too much of a chicken to do anything well... You won't get very far."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?: "Speed! Because if you're all courageous and charge into, say, a battle you can't win, you've got to be able to run away." This seems to thoroughly amuse Terra and she bursts out laughing.

How do you use courage in the fall?: "Well you need to be courageous to prepare for the dark, depressing winter, no? You've got to be brave and remember even though it's getting colder and the plants are dying, that spring will come before you know it!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:55 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Cloud Dance
Link to Teepee: [X]

Is courage important compared to all the other stats?: "Mmm? Oh yeah! Of course it is! You gotta have courage! Otherwise, you'll never get out there and meet people! I don't mean you can't be shy, I mean you can't be a coward! My dad's shy yet he can get out there!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?: "Mmmm.... Stamina. When your energy gets low, it's hard to keep being full of courage! So you need stamina, lots of it! The more stamina the better. They're a great pair!"

How do you use courage in the fall?: "To face the coming changes... I've not yet seen winter. It sounds pretty but it also sounds kinda scary... So many plants dead! You have to have courage to stock up and be prepared, rather then hiding away from what's coming!"  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:45 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dragain
Participating Soquili: Brioso
Link to Teepee: Here we go!

Is courage imporant compared to all the other stats?:
"Courage is important!" The filly replied, without hesitating. Her eyes show that she thought it was an obvious answer, but after a few seconds' pause, she raised her eye-brow. "Don't you know? Without courage, you'll never be able to do a lot of things in life! So of course, it's important..."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?:
"Intelligence, I guess... Brains and brawn! You can't go wrong with that combination." She stopped, wincing a little. Her expression softened just a little, and she sighed, "I was told that I need to watch my temper... It gets the better of me and I might get in trouble for doing what my 'courage' wants me to do instead of my brain..."

How do you use courage in the fall?:
The young mare mused over the question; the rest were commonsensical, but this question... It was more of application. Shaking her head, the female gave a sheepish smile, "I'm not very sure, although I guess I'll need courage to pull myself through this season! I've never experiences fall and winter yet. I've heard that these two seasons are the toughest of the four, so I'll need courage to get through them!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:44 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Huroggmeten
Participating Soquili: Connor
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8654653

Is courage important compared to all the other stats? "Yes, it is important." He frowns, feeling that he should add somewhat more. "... though not so much so as, say, intelligence. Courage is more of a commodity that accompanies a stalwart heart and noble mind... rather than an all-empowering entity by itself."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with courage?: "Courage requires strength of heart, but works best when paired with intelligence. After all, one may be courageous in the face of mortal peril and die all the same, or one may survive beyond such trying events through one's cunning... and still stand courageously before adversity. It is intelligence that makes the difference between a courageous corpse and a courageous living being."

How do you use courage in the fall?: "Most obviously, to face the coming dangers of winter with a smile on one's face. Winter, being death, rebirth, the end of one thing leading to the birth of another. Not to mention the Skinwalkers and other dangerous creatures that ride on Winter's breath. ... I suppose it takes courage not to jump at the crackle of leaves in the Fall as well, though a lesser amount."

[  

Huroggmeten

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:44 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Ririka
Participating Soquili: Razi
Link to Teepee: [Here]

Is courage important compared to all the other stats?: The orange stallion slowly nodded as he continued to muse over the question. "Yes, I would say that courage is an important trait to have. Everyone needs some form of courage to get through life and the daily tasks life can hurl at you."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?: The Stallion's ears flicked at the question. Courage could work well with any trait, but which would work best, he didn't really know. "Well, if I have to choose then I guess I would say Stamina. You can't work through something if you don't have the will and energy to get through it, right?"

How do you use courage in the fall?: Razi laughed at the question. "I guess my courage will arise from trying to prepare for the winter months and keep myself alive."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:48 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Participating Soquili: Lycoris
Link to Teepee: xXx

Is courage imporant compared to all the other stats?: The spider lily mare nodded her head a few times after careful consideration. "Courage...it helps you protect what you care about..." Her lower lip wobbled a little before continuing, "It brings you back home...even when things are tough..."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?: "That...I would say is stamina..." She said giving a slightly sheepish smile, her gaze turned downward. "To keep going requires great courage...even if it's just the courage to win a race or something like that."

How do you use courage in the fall?: "It's...like any other season really. You bravely face the challanges each day presents to keep on living. To keep going in the hope that something good will happen."  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:26 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mobster Goose (& Kirowyn Love)
Participating Soquili: Jumoke
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is courage important compared to all the other stats?:
Jumoke nods before answering, "Yes I believe courage in rather important. Is if the most important is a different question all together but baseline I do agree in saying that courage is important."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?:
He paused for a brief moment as he thought about his answer. "... ..." He titled his head before finally speaking, "I'd have to say that strength would work best with courage. One doesn't become strong over night. Either mentally of physically someone has to work hard at improving him or herself. If you don't have courage to continue pushing on you won't achieve what you were trying to improve."

"I don't agree with this question." Jumoke replied back as he looked away. "It's hard to group courage with dealing with seasons. All of the other stats that we have equip us with what is essential to our survival. You don't need to be brave to survive the fall or winter. Instincts take over from there." He then looked up at the sky, his own mask preventing him from seeing the sun. "To each their own when dealing with courage. I can not answer your question for I have not experienced this years fall yet."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:22 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Faid Shadowlight
Participating Soquili: Abloec
Link to Teepee: My Teepee

Is courage imporant compared to all the other stats?: Abloec nods at this, musing over how to best phrase his answer. "Yes, courage is what keeps us strong when things become difficult. Without it we would run from the smallest of troubles. Though alone Courage will only seve to get you into more trouble than you can handle."

Considering this question carefully. "Intelligence, courge or bravery is so often associated with foolishness. But just because your courageous it doesn't mean that you are stupid. But if you use intelligence and courage together you have a greater chance of success in whatever you are attempting."

Nodding the answer to this seeming simple. "I am told the winters here are difficult. Cold with most of the food gone or frozen, you will need courage to face the harships and storms of the winter." Smiling not really able to say more as he had yet to experience a cold harsh winter like the one to come.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:00 pm
BONUS STATS FOR SEPTEMBER ARE NOW CLOSED!

Bonus questions for October will be up soon.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:04 pm
Bonus Questions for October are Now Open!

Bonus stats for Setember have been added!

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:44 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Yuuka Kurokawa and YamiBakuraChan
Participating Soquili: Allan
Link to Teepee: x

Is stamina imporant compared to all the other stats?: The grey stallion thinks for a minute, then responds slowly, "Umm...well, yes I suppose so."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Stamina?: "Hmm, I'd have to say intelligence. Gotta know when to pace yourself and when to just go all out." He grins, obviously pleased with his response.

How do you use stamina in the fall?:"You have to go further out to find food when you're helping your two-legger so stamina is helpful at those times you need to travel long distances." He nods sagely and ponders the next question.

Bonus!
If you encountered a Skinwalker, what top stat would you want besides Stamina and why? "Speed," he answers without hesitation. "The quicker and longer you can run, the easier it is to put distance between you and danger."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:41 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mindsend
Participating Soquili:Cephy o'Pod
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is stamina important compared to all the other stats?: Of course! To do anything with any of the others, you need to have the energy to do it for more then a few short bursts.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Stamina?: Speed -- It lets you run faster longer. Best for escaping threats far and fast enough to find shelter.

How do you use stamina in the fall?: Getting oneself well fed to keep you from starving.. and to keep one away from hungry creatures fatting up for the winter... Is very important, especially as the tidepools become more and more barren of fascinating creatures to look at. A small Usdia such as myself, with nothing to keep her tied to one area, needs to have the stamina to keep going if attacked after a day of travel.

Bonus!
If you encountered a Skinwalker, what top stat would you want besides Stamina and why? :

If I had to trade stamina for something else, or even paired with something, Speed. Strength means little when weight and leverage is siding with the larger forms. Its best to be able to travel fast and get to cover when being chased by a hungry flesh eating creature.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:18 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nuclearity
Participating Soquili: Taigi
Link to Teepee: here

Is stamina important compared to all the other stats?: "Of course its important! It might even be the most important stat there is; stamina is your driving force!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Stamina?: "I think strength and speed work best with stamina. Now, I know I was prompted to choose one of the six, but strength and speed need stamina in the same ways. If you're 'out of fuel', would you really be strong or speedy? I think not."

How do you use stamina in the fall?: "Well, fall is the season of change. I suppose I'll need stamina to protect my family from harm - Hallow's Eve is told to be Kalonas' favorite 'holiday', after all."

Bonus!
If you encountered a Skinwalker, what top stat would you want besides Stamina and why?
"I don't think I'd want anything but stamina. I mean, of course strength and speed are necessary in such a situation, but with stamina both come naturally, therefore (hopefully) leaving me with a quick and clean escape."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:15 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Kunai
Link to Teepee: HERE

Is stamina imporant compared to all the other stats?: "Stamina? Only if you have a need to outrun something. Well that and it helps you gain time when you need it for a long journey or mission".

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Stamina?: "Let's see... well Stamina works good with a lot of things. But I'll have to agree with speed and strength because compared to stamina they all work together as a team".

How do you use stamina in the fall?: "I'd say stamina in the fall is important. Dragons and creatures of the night tend to show up more around that time. Its important to be ready if something goes bad in your missions."

Bonus!
If you encountered a Skinwalker, what top stat would you want besides Stamina and why?
"Well if its anything like a kalona which is not as bad I'm voting speed because if something (given prior experience) wants to eat me I better be able to run, and not just a simple one either, I mean a full out gallop should my life or my foals' lives be in danger. I may be a ninja but I'm not stupid now as I was a foal."  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games