Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:54 pm
Hogwarts Express Spring Term 2008
(Departing)
User Image

You come out of the horseless carriages and take one more glance at the place you called home for this last term. You count your memories in your thoughts and just know you'll be back another year to meet new people and have new adventures.

The sun glints off a sign that reads, "Platform Nine and Three Quarters" and you check the time of the departure "11 am", just like the first time you rode the Express. A smile curves on your lips and you're ready to take off for the holidays as you find yourself walking to a compartment with your trunk on tow.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:56 pm
Train Schedule
User Image

Monday, August 11, 2008

• [6:00 a.m. PDT] - Train Arrives @ Hogsmeade Train Station (Platform 9 3/4)
  • [Noon Time] - Trolley Witch does rounds
  • [Evening] - Hogwarts Express still awaits student arrivals
  • [9:00 p.m. PDT] - Train Operations Shut Down for the evening

Same schedule repeats until August 13

Friday, August 14

• [11 a.m. PDT] - Train departs from Hogsmeade Train Station
  • [12:00 p.m. PDT] - Trolley Witch makes rounds to all compartments
  • [9:00 p.m. PDT] - Train Operations Shut down for the evening

Saturday, August 15

• [6:00 a.m. PDT] - Train is half-way to its destination
  • [5:00 p.m. PDT] - Trolley Witch makes final rounds
  • [11:00 p.m. PDT] - Hogwarts Express arrives @ King's Cross Train Station

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:58 pm
Students Aboard
User Image

User Image
Ann Clairion (Miss Love Tantei)
Fearless (FearlessDare)
Kitty (Animekitty47)
Sarah (SarahSilverby)
Hayden (Hayden Cain)

User Image
Megan (Grey Gardens)
bucbucLA

User Image
Miranda (Pokemon416)
User Image
Ume Tanaka
Lucy (XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX)
Rayne (p i n k i s h r a y n e)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:59 pm
Ah...now that the power's been restored on our fair castle, the Hogwarts Express is ready to depart once more. This time your journey is traveling home and having as much fun as possible before returning to your magical education.

I am so proud that you have all survived this Blackout ordeal. We truly could have not made it out of this disaster if it weren't for everyone's cooperation. Now that we have captured the culprit, ex-Professor Baloony, we all can have a restful mind that nothing too serious seems to befall us.

Huzzah! It makes me think that with time, we will have more exciting things going on here at Hogwarts. Just what could those events be?

Well...you're just going to have to come back next term, eh? *chuckles*

I wish you all a safe trip and hope you come back for another term at Hogwarts.

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:01 pm
All Aboard!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:06 pm
Ann boarded the train without a second glance back. The blackout had taken a toll on her and all she wanted to do was collapse inside an empty compartment to sleep in.  

Miss Love Tantei

MikeDrawl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:35 am
Fearless collected her things from the common room and made her way to the Hogwarts Express. "Hi Ann!" She cried as she boarded. "I'll miss you, Hogwarts!" She waved bye to her beloved school and went to find a compartment. "I'm the second on board! Yay! Ann, do you mind if we share compartment? I don't want to sit alone!" Fearless said as she glance around and finds herself and Ann on board only. Without waiting for Ann's permission, Fearless dragged her trunk and plonked it on the luggage rack. Ann could chase her out later if she wanted some peace! Fearless was excited of the prospect of being a 2nd year!

[[Am I supposed to post at this time? Because I'm running on a different time on my side of the world and it's late afternoon! AND the Beijing Olympics! I'm totally crazy about it!]]]]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:48 am
Kitty leviatated her trunk onto the train. She wasn't really supposed to use magic, but since they did just endure a magical blackout she hoped the staff would forgive her this one time. 'Is the rest of the train empty?' she wondered before finding Ann and Fearless. "Hello, you two! Feeling a little hyper, Fearless?" wink  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:57 pm
Ume waddles down the train cars carrying her luggage. She almost trips into the compartment. "Right!"

Ume kicks her luggage under the seat and sits down. Aiko leaps onto her lap and curls up in a ball. "Home again..." She sighs softly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:57 am
"Hi Kitty! Hi Ume!" Fearless cried as she saw fellow Hogwartians board the Hogwarts Express. "Sure, I'm feeling a bit too hyper." Fearless remembered her eagle. "Opps, I left my eagle at the common room! This is BAD! I'll go on up to fetch it!" She rushed out of the train and ran down the road leading to Hogwarts.  

MikeDrawl

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:26 pm
Kitty watched Fearless run off after her eagle. "Hi Ume," Kitty greeted the Slytherin as she set her own barn owl, Rasey, down next to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:04 pm
Ann restlessly awoke to greetings, she blearily opened her eyes and saw Fearless and Kitty, "Oh hello there everyone," she muttered, her voice still thick with sleep. She got up and reached the top of her compartment to bring Aiko down from her cage.  

Miss Love Tantei

MikeDrawl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:42 am
Panting, Fearless stepped into Hogwarts Express. "Hi... everyone... tired, ran all the way... thought train moving off..." She was a bit dazed and sat down beside the just awakening Ann. She settled the cage containing Ping on the luggage rack on top of her trunk. As she stopped panting, she asked, "Is any more people boarding? It's pretty boring just having 4 people on board!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:48 am
The brand new Hufflepuff, Megan, carried all her luggage onto the train. After looking through a few apartments, she finally found an empty one to be by herself. She didn't want to intrude on anyone elses in case they didn't like her.
She pulled out a plastic bag of candy and her book and began to read.

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hayden Cain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:57 am
Hayden ran quickly onboard. She stood there catching her breath for a bit before heading down the walkway. Finding an empty room she walked in and took a seat letting Pepper down, and leaving her trunk near her seat. Leaning back into the seat she took a deep breath closing her eyes. She was still so very tired from all that took place the last few days.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games