Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
{M.B.} Main Ballroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All Hail King.. ?? (Finals)
acemarch
34%
 34%  [ 11 ]
Squall Leonhart
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Smokey5000
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Oniknowsyou!
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Komido
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Azazel Blades
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
BrokenAccidentalStars
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 32

weirdmonkeygrl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:59 am
Eddy Gein

Indeed.
smile
4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:00 am
acemarch
Sparky06
acemarch
Sparky06
acemarch
Sparky06
acemarch
*walks in slowly with my arm around my date's small waist* here we are ^^
*Looks over at her date and bows* Care to dance? ^^
of course my angel ^^ *bows and takes ehr hand, softly kissing it before gently leading her over to the dancefloor* ^^ <3
*Blushes a lil walking over to the dance floor with him and bows once more befor taking dance position* ^^
*softly wraps my arms around your waist and smiles whilst looking deeply into your eyes, then starts to gently sway with you to the music* ^^ I'm not the greatest dancer ya know hun ^^''
Guess that makes two of us then.... sweatdrop *Fallows his movment looking at him but every so often looking at her feet*
*Smiles and gazes lovingly into your soft eyes* just keep close and move to the music, don't look at ur feet too much hunny ^^
*Fallowing his instructions she gazes at him, starting to get the hang of it* ^^ U look very handsome tonight  

Anatella

acemarch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:01 am
Sparky06
acemarch
Sparky06
acemarch
Sparky06
acemarch
Sparky06
acemarch
of course my angel ^^ *bows and takes ehr hand, softly kissing it before gently leading her over to the dancefloor* ^^ <3
*Blushes a lil walking over to the dance floor with him and bows once more befor taking dance position* ^^
*softly wraps my arms around your waist and smiles whilst looking deeply into your eyes, then starts to gently sway with you to the music* ^^ I'm not the greatest dancer ya know hun ^^''
Guess that makes two of us then.... sweatdrop *Fallows his movment looking at him but every so often looking at her feet*
*Smiles and gazes lovingly into your soft eyes* just keep close and move to the music, don't look at ur feet too much hunny ^^
*Fallowing his instructions she gazes at him, starting to get the hang of it* ^^ U look very handsome tonight
*smiles and keeps gently swaying with you* and you my dear are absolutely stunning ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:03 am
weirdmonkeygrl
Eddy Gein

Indeed.
smile
4laugh

*Glances up at the clock and sighs.*

Well.... it's... about that time.  

Stabby McDoom

Witty Elocutionist

9,850 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100

Anatella

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:03 am
acemarch
Sparky06
acemarch
Sparky06
acemarch
Sparky06
acemarch
Sparky06
acemarch
*smiles and keeps gently swaying with you* and you my dear are absolutely stunning ^^
*Smiles as well softly blushing* thank you =)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:04 am
Eddy Gein
weirdmonkeygrl
Eddy Gein

Indeed.
smile
4laugh

Until later. *hugs him then lets him go*  

weirdmonkeygrl

Stabby McDoom

Witty Elocutionist

9,850 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:06 am
weirdmonkeygrl
Eddy Gein
weirdmonkeygrl
Eddy Gein

Indeed.
smile
4laugh

Until later. *hugs him then lets him go*

*Kisses her hand, and looks into her eyes for a moment.*

Yes. Until later...
*He turns and walks away with a sad look on his face.*  
Sparky06
acemarch
Sparky06
acemarch
Sparky06
acemarch
Sparky06
acemarch
Sparky06
acemarch
hmmm *holds your body tight to mine and kisses ur lips gently, dancing softly to the music* ^^ heart  

acemarch

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Squall Leonhart
~ Anime Betty ~
^__^ Yeah I noticed that too. Unlike the bigger Gaian Balls, this one is completely private and no crashers are admitted entry. 3nodding *continues to dance not even caring that one song ended and went right into the next one*

@Gods: Spots Gods and waves to him as she continued dancing with Squall*
*nods absentmindedly lost in the moment* mhmm...
*goes back to leaning against Squall's shoulder and follows Squall's lead with the soft nocturne music*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:08 am
*wanders into a different room*  

weirdmonkeygrl

Squall Leonhart
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:10 am
~ Anime Betty ~
Squall Leonhart
~ Anime Betty ~
^__^ Yeah I noticed that too. Unlike the bigger Gaian Balls, this one is completely private and no crashers are admitted entry. 3nodding *continues to dance not even caring that one song ended and went right into the next one*

*goes back to leaning against Squall's shoulder and follows Squall's lead with the soft nocturne music*
quite relaxing isnt it *smiles and continues to dance*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:10 am
acemarch
Sparky06
hmmm *holds your body tight to mine and kisses ur lips gently, dancing softly to the music* ^^ heart
*Kisses back softly swaying with him to the music* hmm this is so nice...  

Anatella

acemarch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:13 am
Sparky06
acemarch
Sparky06
yes it is ^^ very nice *keeps dancing gently with you, softly stroking ur hair as i give u another soft kiss* <3

@Betty: very nice place ^^ u done great hun  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:18 am
acemarch
Sparky06
acemarch
Sparky06
yes it is ^^ very nice *keeps dancing gently with you, softly stroking ur hair as i give u another soft kiss* <3

@Betty: very nice place ^^ u done great hun
*smiles as the song has now ended and looks at him* Care to get a drink?  

Anatella

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:18 am
Squall Leonhart
~ Anime Betty ~
Squall Leonhart
~ Anime Betty ~

quite relaxing isnt it *smiles and continues to dance*
Yes.. *her eyes had been closed as they danced together and she finally opened them abnd gazed around the dancefloor and wondered if she should go and tend to guests again* Umm.. I have to get going. I have to tend to some hostess duties now. But I really enjoyed our dance. ^__^ Have a good night k? *kisses Squall gently on the cheek*  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games