Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

ringoshine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:19 pm

If I release the new rule, this is what I'm worried about:

1. The RP finishes without me!
2. Spammers/Advertisers will take over the thread
3. Things will get messy
4. Nobody will tell me what's happened

Of course, they may not actually happen...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:20 pm
Runxuan
xX~who ever I wanna be~Xx
Runxuan
SweetHugz
[I can be a mod and fill you in if you want, but I'm starting school tomorrow too. But at least I'm getting out early. I get out at 11 o'clock EST.]

((... I would like that but there are many RPers and you can't always be online... ))
[I would like to be one, I am a computer addict xD and just because I have band doesn't mean I wont be on. I can backread and short it all up for you if you wish.]

((Thanks for the offer- I will consider it))

[ Alright =3 & normally after a big announcement most people stop posting for a bit xD]  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:59 pm
Runxuan
SweetHugz
[I can be a mod and fill you in if you want, but I'm starting school tomorrow too. But at least I'm getting out early. I get out at 11 o'clock EST.]

((... I would like that but there are many RPers and you can't always be online... ))
[I would like to be one, I am a computer addict xD and just because I have band doesn't mean I wont be on. I can backread and short it all up for you if you wish.]
((I could be a mod. I'm usually on from the time I wakke up to the time I go to bed...x-x;; ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:02 pm
[I'm usually on alot when school starts but if my brother hogs up the computer then.. well yeah.. y'know what I mean.]

The driver took of towards the hotel with everybody in it. "Anyone thirsty?" Karen asked as she opened the fridge to find bottles of water, sodas and cider. "Sorry but I don't have any wine or beer. Since we're probably all underage." She took out an orange soda and opened it, careful not to disturb Emily or Shadow that was on her lap.

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:14 pm
Shadow's eyes slowly opened. He streched lightly, yawning once more. He felt much better. He licked his lips, they were dry, but he was too tired to human again. His eyesight was sill rather..blurry. He regained sight, to see a huge tiger next to him. He let out a loud squeek do to surprise and fell to his side, like he was dead. This was his nervous habit. He stood up and looked around quickly, his breath was rapid.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:20 pm
Emily opened one eye and her whiskers twitched with amusement. "Scaredy cat." She said. Karen giggled. "Shadow, want anything to drink or eat?" In her hand was a grape and a small little dish that had water inside. Ryan woke up and stretched. "We can't have all the animals going in at once." He lay back down with his tail swaying back and forth. "The hotel might know us and Shadow can hide in Karen's pocket. But I'm not sure about Fire. A cat could be excusable but I'm not sure about a baby wolf."  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:27 pm
Shadow squeeked again as he looked at the grape and water and approched them slowly. He drank some of the water and took the grape happily, starting to nibble at it. When he had finished, another yawn escaped him as he walked over towards Karen's pants pocket, trying not to disturb Ryan. It was rather small in there for a rat.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:54 pm
"You could sleep in my lap for now." Karen said as she watch Shadow go in her small pocket. "Or I can wear my jacket, it has bigger pockets." Ryan looked at everyone. "They look like they're having so much fun." He thought. "It's hard to think we're all in danger." He looked at Emily and he could tell that Emily was thinking the same thing. "We're almost there." Karen said when she looked out the window. She recognized the route. "Only about 5 more minutes."  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:08 pm
Shadow sighed. He just wanted to rest a little longer. He just sat on Karen's lap, waiting for her to give him her jacket pocket. He squeek happily a few times, yawning every once in a while.

((I can imagine Karen forgetting him in her pocket and like...putting him in the washing machine and dryer. xd ))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:54 am
Sage sighed, she was tense with all these unfamiliar people around her. Not the mention the plan fact they might be in grave danger. Yeah, 'might' is a big word to her. She sighed once more, looking out at the street, missing the good old days with her gang(friends). Oh how many problems the fought through.. She shook off the memories so she could focus more. But every minute or so she'd find herself in the maze of that oh so familiar city, standing along side her....'Comerads' as you might call it.

Facing whatever that war brought her that day. Wonder if they're still alive.. she thought to herself, as she maovered the limo around a courner and down another stretch of road.Somehow, something jsut didn't feel right. Guess she was to used to the everyday fights and struggles, calm wasn't really in her vocabulary. She sighed once more in an efort to bury the memories for the moment and focus on the guy's safety.

[Sorry, I'm used to posting long sweatdrop

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:33 am
[Haha that would be too bad for Shadow.]

Karen put on her jacket, the pockets on the side was zippered. "You don't mind if I zip it? Well I won't zip it all the way, just enough so you won't fall out." She said as the limo stopped in front of the hotel. "Okay everyone come with me but someone has to stay and watch Fire."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:15 am
Arella woke sleepily. "I think we should get out in turns. Say, if Karen and Shadow get out down the street, then Sage and Lorelai get out in front of the hotel, whilst Naomi and I get out round the back, we should be less noticeable. I think seeing as Fire's quite small if he doesn't move we can hide him under a coat until we're in the building. If anyone sees hopefully they'll just think it's a husky pup." She rubbed her eyes sleepily, and scratched Pepper behind the ears absent mindedly.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:58 am
Shadow jumped into Karen's pocket. He looked out to see the hotel. It was really big. He smiled happily, looking at Karen lightly. He then put his head back into the pocked she zipped it. He tried not to move so that he wouldn't be deteched, closing his eyes, lightly.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:54 pm
"Okay. Oh yeah remember to say the word 'mecker' to the guy up front." Karen said as she got out the car, she left the zipper opened a little for Shadow so air can come in. Emily and Ryan walked obediently out the car and walked next to Karen, their movement was matched step by step. Some people looked at them scared and gasped but Emily and Ryan ignored it. Karen walked through the front door and a man came quickly to help her. "I need 7 rooms." Karen said before the guy had a chance to say anything. "I'm sorry Miss Karen, but we only have 3 rooms available right now and you don't look like you need 7 rooms." The guy look behind her to see if there any friends but it was empty. "What I need is none of your business." Karen snapped back at him. "Very well I'll take the 3 rooms and I'll be staying in the room that's mine.Also some of my friends are coming in later. They'll be coming in pairs and you'll know it's them when they say the word 'mecker',understand?" The guy flinched when Karen snapped back at him and listen to what she said carefully. "Yes ma'am." He gave her the key to her room and Karen got in the elevator and to her room.

[Long post.. Haha..]

SweetHugz

ringoshine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:13 pm
ATTENTION! I have decided! I will be hiring moderators, seeing that the RP is dying! Anybody who wants to be a mod will have to be patient... I will PM who I think deserves to take the job. Remember, being a mod includes:

1. Supervising the thread
2. Making sure everybody follows the rules
3. Making sure everybody has fun!
4. Telling me what's happened in the thread when I return!
5. Keeping things safe!
6. Making sure the RP does not end without me!

Do not PM me begging to be a mod. Those people will be ignored or declined!

I will PM you if I think you deserve the responsibility! Of course, you do not have to accept the offer, but it would be a great good deed to all the fellow RPers in this thread!

The Limits

For a whole day, I would say the limits are about 5 pages. For two days, 10 pages, and so on.

Any more posts after the end of page 5 will be warned. I am doing this so I do not lose the thread. It is mine so I will not allow others to take over it.

Other Questions or Comments please PM me.

Thank You!

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games