Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:33 pm
i would say no. i spend most of my time trying to figure something out for me and my sister(trying to put use able for our mp3's. my the PEALl, sister GoGear).

oh yeah i tried to change my media. . .but i couldn't change the profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:56 pm
Wow....the guild seemed to have died a bit. eek  

foREVer morto

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:07 am
Bloody_Cursed

I know crying It was quiet over Christmas but it's even worse now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:41 pm
Shadow__Dweller
Bloody_Cursed

I think since ZOMG, guilds are getting old.  

Airforce Soldier

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:05 am
Airforce Soldier
Shadow__Dweller
Bloody_Cursed

They were getting old way before that but since then they've been worse. Gaia had a poll about where most users spend their time and there was like..12% who said guilds. Gaia really needs to shift emphasis to the community rather than the games on this site. Give people more gold for posting rather than playing games, and maybe give even more gold for posting in guilds. Guild updates are a long time overdue.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:51 pm
Shadow__Dweller
Airforce Soldier
Shadow__Dweller
Bloody_Cursed

They were getting old way before that but since then they've been worse. Gaia had a poll about where most users spend their time and there was like..12% who said guilds. Gaia really needs to shift emphasis to the community rather than the games on this site. Give people more gold for posting rather than playing games, and maybe give even more gold for posting in guilds. Guild updates are a long time overdue.

Bingo, It is now about games. People are really lacking in talking to people. I know many people who quit gaia. Like me cause it is the same stuff all day. Zomg is not to fun though the community needs to be a focus.  

Airforce Soldier

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:18 pm
Airforce Soldier
Shadow__Dweller
Airforce Soldier
Shadow__Dweller
Bloody_Cursed

Bingo, It is now about games. People are really lacking in talking to people. I know many people who quit gaia. Like me cause it is the same stuff all day. Zomg is not to fun though the community needs to be a focus.

what zomg?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:52 am
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death
Airforce Soldier
Shadow__Dweller
Airforce Soldier
Shadow__Dweller
Bloody_Cursed

what zomg?

Gaia's MMORPG. Look under games and there will be a link for it 3nodding

Ardua

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:14 pm
i tried to get on it a few times, but did work. i don't know how to make it work but i'm worried.
so. . .what goes on there?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:51 pm
Shadow__Dweller
Airforce Soldier
Shadow__Dweller
Bloody_Cursed

I definitely agree with the both of you. No one seems to care about guilds anymore and maybe some do care about forums, but it's mostly about games now. To be honest, I don't really have time to play the games on here since there is a certain amount of time I can spend on the computer.  

foREVer morto

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:42 am
Bloody_Cursed
Shadow__Dweller
Airforce Soldier
Shadow__Dweller
Bloody_Cursed

I definitely agree with the both of you. No one seems to care about guilds anymore and maybe some do care about forums, but it's mostly about games now. To be honest, I don't really have time to play the games on here since there is a certain amount of time I can spend on the computer.

The Gaia admins don't think about that, yer see...they want people to spend more time on Gaia so they give them games to take up their time, but they don't consider the people who don't have much time to spend online, who would prefer to spend their time posting. It's sad, because Gaia used to be about the community, but new people to Gaia won't even realise that.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:48 pm
Shadow__Dweller
Bloody_Cursed
Shadow__Dweller
Airforce Soldier
Shadow__Dweller
Bloody_Cursed

The Gaia admins don't think about that, yer see...they want people to spend more time on Gaia so they give them games to take up their time, but they don't consider the people who don't have much time to spend online, who would prefer to spend their time posting. It's sad, because Gaia used to be about the community, but new people to Gaia won't even realise that.

*sigh and shaking*  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:56 pm