Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
The Ask L Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:19 pm
IttyBittyKitty
L Lawliet
IttyBittyKitty
Why does Mello stuff his gun down his pants?

I mean, seriously. Leather doesn't stretch and they're already skin tight lace up pants. Why make less room down there?

(it has to be uncomfortable)
That sounds more like an "Ask Mello" question. I wouldn't know what goes on in his pants.

You never said anywhere in there that you didn't want to know
I plead the fifth.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:19 pm
You. May. Not. D:<

Anywho, you ever had mango mochi?

Naomi Baine

Cytomander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:19 pm
Noemi R LeNoir
mango mochi

oh s**t that sounds delicious

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:41 pm
Noemi R LeNoir
Nope. Is it any good?

Who wants panda crackers? :'D  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

fleshologist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:37 am
Ok, L. Why does your avitar look basically nothing like L?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:14 pm
IttyBittyKitty

I mean, seriously. Leather doesn't stretch and they're already skin tight lace up pants. Why make less room down there?

and I think it is.
OWCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah...  

Catsewp

Nebulous Dragonslayer

16,975 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:55 pm
Bleachigo27
Ok, L. Why does your avitar look basically nothing like L?
Because this hair looks similar to his hair style. The clothes are correct, but I add the sunglasses, rosary, and the orphan for fun. Like I said before in this thread, there are so many L avatars out there, but only one of his name. I'll have an avatar that's similar to him, but I will do other things (like how during the summer, I was in swim gear) to have fun. Oh, and I'll cosplay as Hard Gay for fun too.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:14 pm
L Lawliet
Noemi R LeNoir
Nope. Is it any good?

Who wants panda crackers? :'D

Yup, it's fruity-lishious! :'D

And I do!

Naomi Baine

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:12 pm
Any more questions?

And in DN unrelated news: Persona 3 FES comes out in two days, April 22nd. I really recommend that people buy it! This game contains the original Persona 3 game, but it has new added events and extras that wasn't in the game released last year. It also has a small sequel that wraps up the events that happened in the end of P3.

And the best part is: it's $29. The original game, which game with the regular P3, an artbook, and a CD was $50. So for less the price, you get more game. So if you have a PS2, I really, really, really, REALLY recommend this game!!

That is all. 8D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:51 pm
L Lawliet
Any more questions?

And in DN unrelated news: Persona 3 FES comes out in two days, April 22nd. I really recommend that people buy it! This game contains the original Persona 3 game, but it has new added events and extras that wasn't in the game released last year. It also has a small sequel that wraps up the events that happened in the end of P3.

And the best part is: it's $29. The original game, which game with the regular P3, an artbook, and a CD was $50. So for less the price, you get more game. So if you have a PS2, I really, really, really, REALLY recommend this game!!

That is all. 8D

-fangasm-I LOVE PERSONA 3. <3

>> Now, on to the question!

Comedy or tragedy?

Naomi Baine

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:19 pm
Noemi R LeNoir
L Lawliet
Any more questions?

That is all. 8D

-fangasm-I LOVE PERSONA 3. <3

>> Now, on to the question!

Comedy or tragedy?
All right!! P3 fans uniiiteee <333 CUZ IT COMES OUT IN A BIT MORE THAN A DAY
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

Hmmm... Comedy. Because life is too serious sometimes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:58 pm
L Lawliet
IttyBittyKitty
L Lawliet
IttyBittyKitty

That sounds more like an "Ask Mello" question. I wouldn't know what goes on in his pants.

You never said anywhere in there that you didn't want to know
I plead the fifth.

User Image

What I'm worried about is what would happen if, say, a bit of leather rubs against or gets caught on the trigger and it made the gun go off while it was still down his trousers? burning_eyes
Sounds painful. gonk

Here's £5. Buy Osaka something pretty while out killing monstahs.
User Image

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:06 pm
gonk Now I'm no rocket scientist, but I'd imagine that'd be like that one scene from 8Mile. With Cheddar Bob shooting himself in the leg? Except, if Mello misfired, it wouldn't be his leg. ( gonk x 30)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:36 am
User Image

And on a less painful sounding note... I made L look stupid again, I'm sorry.

User Image

It's just so hard to resist. sweatdrop
And nice glowstick.

Here's £5. Buy Osaka something pretty while out killing monstahs.
User Image

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

jadeleaf441644

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:41 pm
Noemi R LeNoir
You. May. Not. D:<

Ah! Mochi where?!?!?!!! (is addicted to mochi) I love mango mochi! ^.^ and mellon, and red bean, and chocolate, and pineapple, and green tea...*goes on and on* Oh yeah! L, do you haz a plushie that you loves?  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games