Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:00 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Rayne sat up and stepped near the edge of the hole and looked down. Hmm... that's not too far down.. I shouldn't scare too many..--
"EEK!"
Without realizing it, she slipped off a crumbling piece, but to her advantage, her flask of water opened obediently and seemed to slow her down with the aura it emitted in the air. Wait... I can freeze time...?
She looked perplexed and then upward at the TV which still played at a normal speed. Then, out of fear, she yelped, "Ronin..!" and landed softly on her feet. Water fell about her like lifeless rain when she dropped to her knees, drained of energy. "Ronin.." she whispered. I have a new trick...?
"Nani?!? Rayne-dono!!" Ronin rushed to the hole and didn't just look down for her, he jump down to the 1st floor where she softly landed. The floor was wet, but that didn't matter. He knelt down and put his hands on her shoulders, worried. "Rayne-dono!! Are you ok?!?! What happened?"

Rayne shivered until his hand met her shoulder. Looking up at him carefully, she whispered, "I... I fell, but..." Shaking her head for the loss of words, she finally managed to say, "...New power.." in a babbled whisper. "I don't know how I did it, Ronin..."
Her hand rose in the air, glowing and the water retreated to the flask in an instant, but she stayed on the ground, still struck by what just happened.
"A new trick huh?" He noticed her still dumbfounded she seems. "You ok now, Rayne-dono?" His stomach was growling and begging for food, but right now he was worried about Rayne, like a samurai tending to his beloved princess.

Rayne managed to nod and stand up shakily. A wan smile flashed across her face when she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. She quickly then disappeared into the kitchen and cooked up a different kind of pasta that seemed to taste almost as good as ramen. "You seem to be hungry a ton, Ronin.. But I don't mind cooking." Her wan smile turned broad and warm when she told him that.
Ronin watched her as she was cooking for him. He was starting to have feelings that were...well, undescribable (or at least he wouldn't be able to say it) His face blushed as red as the unbuttoned dragon shirt he wears. "rayne-dono..." he uttered. He sat down on the counter, watching her with the fondness of a young child to his/her mother  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:25 am
vampslayer3

Glane smiled and gripped her hand gently and interlaced his fingers with hers, "I wouldn't have it any other way"...

"Me neither." Kat said, her lips brushing his cheek in a small kiss. She smiled a little, wondering how long the movie had beenon, or how long they had been sitting there.  

jinxercat2006

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:47 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Rayne managed to nod and stand up shakily. A wan smile flashed across her face when she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. She quickly then disappeared into the kitchen and cooked up a different kind of pasta that seemed to taste almost as good as ramen. "You seem to be hungry a ton, Ronin.. But I don't mind cooking." Her wan smile turned broad and warm when she told him that.
Ronin watched her as she was cooking for him. He was starting to have feelings that were...well, undescribable (or at least he wouldn't be able to say it) His face blushed as red as the unbuttoned dragon shirt he wears. "rayne-dono..." he uttered. He sat down on the counter, watching her with the fondness of a young child to his/her mother.

Rayne smiled warmly from the expression on Ronin's face. Then suddenly a spoon appeared in his face as she asked, "Taste-test?"

((I almost feel bad that we lost a ton of people... all we can do is roleplay until someone else joins. Remember that you can have more than one character..!! I just choose not to, since its a hassle))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:34 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3

Glane smiled and gripped her hand gently and interlaced his fingers with hers, "I wouldn't have it any other way"...

"Me neither." Kat said, her lips brushing his cheek in a small kiss. She smiled a little, wondering how long the movie had beenon, or how long they had been sitting there.
((I could start a new character if you want me 2 smile I could do a drummer, and maybe a bass guitarist, but I don't do singers, idk why but maybe it's cause I sing in my band XDD))
Glane smiled "Haha, I figured" his smile faded, they were near the end of the movie, but that wasn't why. He remembered his guitar, he tried to stay cool, but it didn't seem to work, his eyes were darting back and forth again, searching...  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:12 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3

((I could start a new character if you want me 2 smile I could do a drummer, and maybe a bass guitarist, but I don't do singers, idk why but maybe it's cause I sing in my band XDD))
Glane smiled "Haha, I figured" his smile faded, they were near the end of the movie, but that wasn't why. He remembered his guitar, he tried to stay cool, but it didn't seem to work, his eyes were darting back and forth again, searching...

((eh, not feeling like makeing another one, too much of a hassle, ur right Rayne))

Kat touched his face tenderly as the movie ended and the lights grew brighter. "All right, put romance on hold." She kissed him shortly before whispering, "Go find your heart."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:17 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3

((eh, not feeling like makeing another one, too much of a hassle, ur right Rayne))

Kat touched his face tenderly as the movie ended and the lights grew brighter. "All right, put romance on hold." She kissed him shortly before whispering, "Go find your heart."

"I would if I didn't know you had stolen it" he joked with her, never letting go of her hand, "And why would I put romance on hold? he smiled and kissed her lightly upon the neck  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:26 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3

"I would if I didn't know you had stolen it" he joked with her, never letting go of her hand, "And why would I put romance on hold? he smiled and kissed her lightly upon the neck

Kat snickered, pouting and quiverring her lip. "You know you want to, besides..." She smiled. "I'm not going anywhere..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:29 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3

Kat snickered, pouting and quiverring her lip. "You know you want to, besides..." She smiled. "I'm not going anywhere..."

"Haha, cool, cool, I guess I will, be right back though" he let go of her hand reluctantly and ran off out of sight, searching for his guitar, trying to do it quickly...  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:31 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3

"Haha, cool, cool, I guess I will, be right back though" he let go of her hand reluctantly and ran off out of sight, searching for his guitar, trying to do it quickly...

Kat leaned back, lying on the velvet seats, looking at the dark ceiling. She smiled happily. Today had been great.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:38 pm
Glane stood in the middle of the hallway in shock, he was so STUPID, he had three more guitars in his van "STUPID!' he yelled as he ran towards the door, he waved to Kat as he pushed through the doors and opened the doors to his van, inside was his acoustic, he would snag that one for now, it would work well enough. He ran back in, his acoustic guitar gripped in his hands tightly.  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:42 pm
vampslayer3
Glane stood in the middle of the hallway in shock, he was so STUPID, he had three more guitars in his van "STUPID!' he yelled as he ran towards the door, he waved to Kat as he pushed through the doors and opened the doors to his van, inside was his acoustic, he would snag that one for now, it would work well enough. He ran back in, his acoustic guitar gripped in his hands tightly.

Kat waved back, smileing. When he came back in, she gestured to his guitar. "Found it?" she asked, sitting up and slinging her legs over the back of the seat to face him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:47 pm
"Nah, but I did get a different one" he smiled and sat down next to her, and began to strum lightly, pulling chords off on this one had always been easier since the strings were lighter, and he started playing The Ghost of You by MCR  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:57 pm
Kat sat, entrolled in the music, stareing at him with admiration and love in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:03 pm
"Haha, you like?" he smiled and stopped strumming for a moment "I can teach you, if you'd like" he took his hands off of the guitar and looked at her, her whole body, beautiful, and her whole mind awesome in essence...  

vampslayer3

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:48 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin watched her as she was cooking for him. He was starting to have feelings that were...well, undescribable (or at least he wouldn't be able to say it) His face blushed as red as the unbuttoned dragon shirt he wears. "rayne-dono..." he uttered. He sat down on the counter, watching her with the fondness of a young child to his/her mother.

Rayne smiled warmly from the expression on Ronin's face. Then suddenly a spoon appeared in his face as she asked, "Taste-test?"

((I almost feel bad that we lost a ton of people... all we can do is roleplay until someone else joins. Remember that you can have more than one character..!! I just choose not to, since its a hassle))
Ronin grinned cheerfully and nodded. "Yes! Is it ready?" it was quite obvious that he was starving for food. You could see his hungry grin waiting to stuff the food into his mouth, and his stomach growled like it was complaining that it didn't have any food for a while.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games