Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:02 pm

Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Forbidden Angel Ciel
Sugar Dhaku
heru_ryukai
@Ciel: I'm friends with Nerco and he isn't a trolling A$$hole like Haku is. At least Nerco knows the point of stopping. Haku on the other hand just seems to have a plain hatred for other people.
-shrugs-
That's what I've seem to gather about the two. And I DO NOT tolerate those who think they are better then others

So you do not tolerate truth.

I don't know if that was a serious burn or not... o wo;

@Wolfe: I'm chill, yo. Germans know when to be quiet and plot be cool.

@Kaz: Very well-timed, sir.

@Everyone else: Your arguments, opinions, points, and random tangents have ceased to amuse me.

And make beer yall got that s**t down to an art xd

Das Boot!!
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:03 pm

@Haruhi: Yes, indeed I have found myself missing the older style of Mecha series, yet at the same time I don't think I'd seen much Mecha that I enjoyed in the visceral way I used to Enjoy Big-O. I enjoyed it for it's intrigue and noir presentation, and no series has since caught me the same way.

@Haku: Thank you very much, German heritage for the win. (Proud to bare Gaulic/Germanic bloodlines) As to the arguments that have been had and any chance of continuance, see my next @.

@Everyone wanting to argue: I will begin systematically deleting any post after Haku's last post relating and antagonizing arguments. This should be a good day for several nations in the fact that it will be relieving many soldiers from U.N. NATO efforts in Trashghanistan, we as Americans are glad to clear up the drama we unnecessarily brought onto ourselves and others by arming the b*****d so long ago, and that is the end of it.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:03 pm

Ciel: Aww, I would've enjoyed a Voltron action figure.

Mint: Yo, how're you?
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Forbidden Angel Ciel
Sugar Dhaku
heru_ryukai
@Ciel: I'm friends with Nerco and he isn't a trolling A$$hole like Haku is. At least Nerco knows the point of stopping. Haku on the other hand just seems to have a plain hatred for other people.
-shrugs-
That's what I've seem to gather about the two. And I DO NOT tolerate those who think they are better then others

So you do not tolerate truth.

I don't know if that was a serious burn or not... o wo;

@Wolfe: I'm chill, yo. Germans know when to be quiet and plot be cool.

@Kaz: Very well-timed, sir.

@Everyone else: Your arguments, opinions, points, and random tangents have ceased to amuse me.

And make beer yall got that s**t down to an art xd

Das Boot!!

There are three things I have come to respect the Germans for.
1. Their ability to make bad a** beer.
2. Their ability to make increadably high quality stuff.
3. The fact that every Germain I have met does what they say they are going to do. They dont talk s**t they just do it.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

An Illusionary Innocence

7,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Haruhi000777
Ciel: Aww, I would've enjoyed a Voltron action figure.

Mint: Yo, how're you?

Hehehe. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
@Az: And the fact that Germanic was one of the bases of the English language in addition to Latin, Greek, French... o wo;

I am bored but I'm ready as hell for my last ROTC inspecting tomorrow! But teachers keep pressuring me so my grades are kicking me hard =

[/SNIP]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Voltron is a classic, but Big O's ost & noir setting really made it for me. ^_^ A continuation of the series would be interesting, to say the least...  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:12 pm

AandOE
Voltron is a classic, but Big O's ost & noir setting really made it for me. ^_^ A continuation of the series would be interesting, to say the least...
Indeed. n.n

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:18 pm

The troll in me is well-fed. I love being able to get a rise out of people. It's so easy. People like Ed, Mana, Muffins, Kaz, Lanfaer, and Anon (there are more people, just not ones that are affiliated with this Guild) have learned that I only instigate for the lulz and nothing else; thus I should not be taken seriously unless I state otherwise. (Like I've said before, I trust that people have the ability to choose for themselves. It is up to them to choose what they want to believe; it is also up to them to choose how they wish to react to my personality. I can be intensely snarly, but I can also be quite cuddly.)

@Wolfe: German blood purity (not what it sounds like, believe me; live in Germany and you'll know the difference between now and Nazi-era pure blood mania) FTW. I'm Visigoth, myself. At least as far back as I can find and translate. My family was Prussian, so I might be Russian as well.

@Az: We're a very industrious people. We make quality. And I can testify to the third one because I stick to what I believe in, which personifies walking the walk and not just talking the talk.

@Vowel Guy: They need hybrids of all manner of cute and fuzzy creatures. Just with the caveat of razor-sharp teeth.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:26 pm

Did someone delete my comment? -___-

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this war is far from over."

End quote. Delete it again and watch what happens. I've got it copied and I'll spam the sumbitch if I gotta.

Kazzoh

Codger

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:30 pm

I think someone did, but not maliciously. Just a preventative measure to insure that no more arguing takes place.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:30 pm

Johnny, I've got no quarrel with you, but I don't want this stuff flaring back up and a secondary argument ensuing. It's that simple, I'm only acting to keep the peace. Perhaps I should have just cut it at where you quoted there, and snipped the rest out. As to spamming it, Mana already left in a bad mood, I wouldn't want to see this crap spiraling further out of the way.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:32 pm

That argument was long since over, and my post had nothing to do with such. I could give a ********. I don't like when someone touches my post like so, if you want me to edit it. I'LL do it.

Now I'm feeling very argumentative.

Edit: Nailo; I see. But that's a big no-no for me. Tell me and I'll change it myself.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Johnny Kazz
That argument was long since over, and my post had nothing to do with such. I could give a ********. I don't like when someone touches my post like so, if you want me to edit it. I'LL do it.

Now I'm feeling very argumentative.

I only ever edited your posts in Shadow because it was funny, and the subject matter was stupid to begin with (mostly with Baka Rangers and the like).

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games