Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:50 pm

Ah, the good old international pissing match. It's nights like these I wish I could sit back and enjoy a nice bottle of Bourbon. Seriously, all of this over the fact that we went and nabbed a terrorist who still has many transgressions to atone for even in death?

I'd say the worst part about all of this is that you managed to piss off our dear Manny, who had been in such a great mood beforehand. So, to a different point, considering all the nations we in the chat hail from are allied or at least friendly, can we do the same damn thing we did in the past, shake hands, and shut up? The point of this guild isn't to sit around and discuss the bullshit that's going on across the world or even to begin a case of 'our nation is better than yours' drama, it's to center around a Naruto roleplay and have a good time.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:51 pm

O_o ... hi... *cough* Anybody have a guess as to what comes next in the manga?

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:53 pm

Naruto is going to turn into a god and kill everything. 3nodding I swear if it keeps going they might as well call him the new Sage of Six Paths and be done with it.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:53 pm

Honestly, no? I rarely read the manga or watch the anime. I think it's set in a wonderful world and has some good and low points, but I don't really like the way the manga was first presented.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:55 pm

||noms on mini-easter eggs|| I have bloody tons of these, even after Easter. Meh, that's what happens when you don't raid the fridge that often and your mother and father don't eat that much chocolate. o 3o Mmm... Cadbury...

An Illusionary Innocence

7,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

I don't think that the presentation was in the wrong...I think the fact that it has dragged on for this long is the problem. If the presentation of the manga had been done poorly none of us would have gotten into it.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Forbidden Angel Ciel
Sugar Dhaku
heru_ryukai
@Ciel: I'm friends with Nerco and he isn't a trolling A$$hole like Haku is. At least Nerco knows the point of stopping. Haku on the other hand just seems to have a plain hatred for other people.
-shrugs-
That's what I've seem to gather about the two. And I DO NOT tolerate those who think they are better then others

So you do not tolerate truth.

I don't know if that was a serious burn or not... o wo;

Because I am subtle like that. Mana says that I am a dangerous troll because not everyone knows when I am stabbing them with a comment or not. Unless I am being blatantly apparent about it. But if you would like your curiosity sated, I was alluding to the fact that I am better than others. Maybe not everyone, but a lot. I don't think I am better than others; I know I am better than others. Not everyone was born equally. Those who believe otherwise are foolish.

@Wolfe: I'm chill, yo. Germans know when to be quiet and plot be cool.

@Kaz: Very well-timed, sir.

@Everyone else: Your arguments, opinions, points, and random tangents have ceased to amuse me.

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Does anyone else miss giant mech shows like Voltron?

I always thought that was awesome. And I found Titan Maximum to be funny. XP
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:59 pm

Sugar Dhaku
Forbidden Angel Ciel
Sugar Dhaku
heru_ryukai
@Ciel: I'm friends with Nerco and he isn't a trolling A$$hole like Haku is. At least Nerco knows the point of stopping. Haku on the other hand just seems to have a plain hatred for other people.
-shrugs-
That's what I've seem to gather about the two. And I DO NOT tolerate those who think they are better then others

Because I am subtle like that. Mana says that I am a dangerous troll because not everyone knows when I am stabbing them with a comment or not. Unless I am being blatantly apparent about it. But if you would like your curiosity sated, I was alluding to the fact that I am better than others. Maybe not everyone, but a lot. I don't think I am better than others; I know I am better than others. Not everyone was born equally. Those who believe otherwise are foolish.

@Everyone else: Your arguments, opinions, points, and random tangents have ceased to amuse me.

Your explanation amuses me. o wo;
@Haruhi: I remember having an action figure of the complete Voltron, but I have no idea what the ******** I did with it... :3

An Illusionary Innocence

7,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Men, arguing over stupid stuff o.O

Anyway, yo peeps [throws cookies in air for people to catch]

Sugar Dhaku
Forbidden Angel Ciel
Sugar Dhaku
heru_ryukai
-shrugs-

And make beer yall got that s**t down to an art xd

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:00 pm

AandOE
O_o ... hi... *cough* Anybody have a guess as to what comes next in the manga?

Naruto is going to use the power of friendship and the will of fire and his ninja way and combine them with his rasengan in order to bring out the secret megaunicornpixiedustjapaneseleprechaunrainbowbunnyrabbit power and pwn everyone.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:00 pm

If I were Madara, I'd forcefully insert all of the demons into Bee, considering that Kinkaku & Ginkaku have been recovered. While it wouldn't make a perfect Juubi, that's where the next major fight with Naruto would happen.

@Dhaku: ^_^ That's an AO Rating though! lol I'd suggest starting with fluffy kitty-bunny hybrids.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:02 pm

@Ciel: I think war is stupid anyways and bin laden got what he was asking for. But whatever. The b*** is dead and the war is almost finished. Az is coming home and so is my family and friends that are fighting. That's all that matters. And your father is right. "Never Assume"

@Haku: Edited by Another: This s**t ends now, enough of the arguing.

...I'm with Mana on this one. I rather focus on my college papers Also edited for content relating to the argument.
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games