Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:33 pm

Forbidden Angel Ciel
Tonight is the night we become great!
The Stars will show us the way!

Did I not say enough, Ciel? Cut the s**t. Now. I may not be fond of my country, but I won't tolerate slander.

Tonight is the night we become Great!

The Stars are what gave us away!
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:33 pm

Trolling is stupid and has no purpose.
The word itself is a sorry excuse to just be a d**k to those who are trying to have a good time and what not.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

An Illusionary Innocence

7,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:36 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Forbidden Angel Ciel

Did I not say enough, Ciel? Cut the s**t. Now. I may not be fond of my country, but I won't tolerate slander.

Whatever.
I just find it amusing that he was being a hypocrite with that talk of an Australian penal colony thing as an attempt to insult me.

I find it funny. :3
||noms your hair||
@Heru: You obviously haven't met NecroPlant or Haku haven't you...
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:36 pm

heru_ryukai
Trolling is stupid and has no purpose.
The word itself is a sorry excuse to just be a d**k to those who are trying to have a good time and what not.

Your point?

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:37 pm

He actually wasn't going with the whole "Your ancestors are criminals" shtick, Ciel. He was going with the fact that they were still in need of some kind of liberation, as a colony.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Forbidden Angel Ciel
Azeiel The Fallen
Forbidden Angel Ciel

I am just going to say look up the battle of the Coral sea ok and leave it at that.
My Aussie history is a bit rusty but unless I am mistaken Australia was colonised by the British as a penal colony for criminals that the British wanted to remove. I am just going to let that sink in for ya.

I could say the same for America. Because technically, it was also a penal colony. So you don't have anything to say anything. America used to be a British colony as well.

Also. America doesn't even know how to spell right, with their stupid 'American' English just being a version of the original British English but with removal of letters in lots of words just to be different from their colonies. At least Australians and British people know how to spell properly.

your wrong and your right. Georgia was the only penal colony all the others were to pay for the expansion of the British empire. Also we have one MAJOR one up on the Aussies. Thirteen small colonies defeated the largest known Empire IN THE WORLD. (with help from the french ) Why could you not do it. Also why do you still fly the British flag albeit slightly modified if you have your Independence ?

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:41 pm

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:41 pm

I agree with all of you guys I am done arguing.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:42 pm

@Ciel: I'm friends with Nerco and he isn't a trolling A$$hole like Haku is. At least Nerco knows the point of stopping. Haku on the other hand just seems to have a plain hatred for other people.
-shrugs-
That's what I've seem to gather about the two. And I DO NOT tolerate those who think they are better then others
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:43 pm

Azeiel The Fallen
Forbidden Angel Ciel
Azeiel The Fallen
Forbidden Angel Ciel

I am just going to say look up the battle of the Coral sea ok and leave it at that.
My Aussie history is a bit rusty but unless I am mistaken Australia was colonised by the British as a penal colony for criminals that the British wanted to remove. I am just going to let that sink in for ya.

I could say the same for America. Because technically, it was also a penal colony. So you don't have anything to say anything. America used to be a British colony as well.

Also. America doesn't even know how to spell right, with their stupid 'American' English just being a version of the original British English but with removal of letters in lots of words just to be different from their colonies. At least Australians and British people know how to spell properly.

your wrong and your right. Georgia was the only penal colony all the others were to pay for the expansion of the British empire. Also we have one MAJOR one up on the Aussies. Thirteen small colonies defeated the largest known Empire IN THE WORLD. (with help from the french ) Why could you not do it. Also why do you still fly the British flag albeit slightly modified if you have your Independence ?

What Independence? You obviously know nothing about the Australian government. We're still part of the United Kingdom. Our Head of State is the Queen. We're a Monarchy.

We got our freedom from being a penal colony in a more peaceful way (i.e We didn't have any kind of war). And the criminals worked hard for their freedom and a chance to have a plot of land in Australia. Did the same exist for America? All hail Macquarie.

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin ||shot||
@Mana: I know that. Also, what liberation?

An Illusionary Innocence

7,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

An Illusionary Innocence

7,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:44 pm

heru_ryukai
@Ciel: I'm friends with Nerco and he isn't a trolling A$$hole like Haku is. At least Nerco knows the point of stopping. Haku on the other hand just seems to have a plain hatred for other people.
-shrugs-
That's what I've seem to gather about the two. And I DO NOT tolerate those who think they are better then others

Who said I was acting like I was better than everyone? I was laying the facts down, facts that Az seemed to not know about and was making assumptions. As my father says... "Never Assume"
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:45 pm

heru_ryukai
-shrugs-

So you do not tolerate truth.

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:46 pm

heru_ryukai
-shrugs-

Thats my favorite thing about Haku he enjoys a good debate but knows when enough is enough. 3nodding Like I said I have finished arguing. So haru I have not seen you in a bit how have you been lately.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:48 pm

Sugar Dhaku
heru_ryukai
-shrugs-

So you do not tolerate truth.

I don't know if that was a serious burn or not... o wo;

An Illusionary Innocence

7,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:49 pm

I lol'ed at the Necro comment. I haven't spoken to him in a while. He knew how to take my personality.
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games