Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose Patterned Twil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:00 am
EvFaerAshlynn
ASHY GOTS A JOB AT TARGET NOW.
blaugh heart

Mah first job.
All I gotta do is wait for the damn drug test to come back positive. (I don't do drugs, so I know I'm okay.) I hate having to pee in a cup...

Ugh. Drug Tests, it's why I do drugs XD I kid though. >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:23 am
Happy birthday to zz, even if I am a day late. -_-* I've been sucked into a video game myself.

Ahh, the fun of .hack//g.u.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:23 am
I Am A Raver...

Luri, you're avi is the first to match the green glitch.

...You Have Been Warned

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:20 am
Dante Omura
I Am A Raver...

Luri, you're avi is the first to match the green glitch.

...You Have Been Warned

I wouldn't say it matches so much as it doesn't detrach from it overly much.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:07 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
zz1000zz
Fun news! My house has a mold infection, so i get to move some time in July. From the looks of things, i will be moving to Tulsa, somewhere around the fourth layer of hell. (Actually, Tulsa is the fifth layer. I will be moving to Broken Arrow, a suburb, which is why it is the fourth.)

This means i will no longer live near sororities and frat houses, so no more nights of debauchery, but also far more peace.

Also, today is my 21st birthday, so pardon me while i go indulge in chocolate and video games.

What caused the mold infection?

w00t! Happy birthday and enjoy finally reaching legal drinking age! ^^

Ah, Broken Arrow. I have a friend who is moving back to Broken Arrow, in a little bit. Fourth layer is a good idea.
Why are you moving there?
Congradulations upon your 21st birthday! In Logan's Run, you would be dead now  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:40 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
-Resurrected Writer-
zz1000zz
Fun news! My house has a mold infection, so i get to move some time in July. From the looks of things, i will be moving to Tulsa, somewhere around the fourth layer of hell. (Actually, Tulsa is the fifth layer. I will be moving to Broken Arrow, a suburb, which is why it is the fourth.)

This means i will no longer live near sororities and frat houses, so no more nights of debauchery, but also far more peace.

Also, today is my 21st birthday, so pardon me while i go indulge in chocolate and video games.

Ah, Broken Arrow. I have a friend who is moving back to Broken Arrow, in a little bit. Fourth layer is a good idea.

rofl rofl rofl I used to watch that in re-runs when I was little.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:24 pm
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation
-Resurrected Writer-
zz1000zz

rofl rofl rofl I used to watch that in re-runs when I was little.

Meh. I decided to live with move with in with my mother, and she is moving to Broken Arrow. Seeing as student loans are going to put me roughly $60,000 in debt, saving some money seems like a good idea.

The only time i have been there was when i went to the high school for a debate tournament, so i have no idea what to expect. Probably lots of boredom.

I would only be dead if life were a text game. Since we have visual effects, i get to go by movie rules and live until 30!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:26 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
zz1000zz

Shoddy house, humid weather, poor ventilation. Mold is normal in a house, but this was the normal amount multiplied hundredfold.  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:36 pm
zz1000zz

I would only be dead if life were a text game. Since we have visual effects, i get to go by movie rules and live until 30!

Unless you end up a show girl. Then you're pushing it at twenty-five  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:51 pm
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

Unless you end up a show girl. Then you're pushing it at twenty-five

Show girl? Sorry, i do not have the body for that.  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:55 pm
I just spent thirty minutes browsing Extended Discussion. Why do i still come to Gaia?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:09 pm
zz1000zz
-Resurrected Writer-
zz1000zz

Shoddy house, humid weather, poor ventilation. Mold is normal in a house, but this was the normal amount multiplied hundredfold.

I've just never heard of it get that out of hand before... yikes.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:23 pm
It really should not get that bad. Most people would fix the problem before it got too bad, but some landlords are not that sensible.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:27 am
Noob security at the mall I work at tonight (The guy's on his third day of on-job training and they let him patrol without an accompanying officer on a Friday night, wtf?) told me and some of the "children" (younger alternative folk I've "adopted") to keep it moving because his supervisor said the new policy Friday nights is that nobody can remain stationary (Something I don't actually disagree with, as it'll prevent fights due to large group gatherings and whatnot)

So I look at him and ask him, "You gonna ask them to move too?" nodding toward the other groups lingering around the railing out front the arcade I work at. Sunshine mumbles something about "I'll clear this area now" etc. before we disperse (To loiter in my workplace XD)

So I go up and ask him, "Dude, you don't mind my asking, who's your supervisor?" Homeboy gets all on the defensive into SIR ARE YOU QSTINING MY AUTHORATAH mode and says "If you guys loiter you'll be suspended!" I'm like, "Dude, I just wanna know who your supervisor is." (Lo and behold, turned out to be security I know and am semi-cool with on the supervising end)

I hate to pull the WAH CRY THEYRE HARRASING US BCUZ OF THE WAY WE LOOK card, but I think that honestly factored in during this case (I later saw homeboy and the other new fat loudmouthed guy clearing loiterers, but picking and choosing their battles as kids/people they knew wouldn't talk back to them), which amused/annoyed me.

We'll see what goes, though. He knows I work in-mall now, so I don't think I'll be having trouble with him again. I already don't like the guy's attitude, tho. I think I was fairly polite in my inquiry.  

Soviet_Viking

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:12 am
I Am A Raver...

You were, problem is, cops when still on training, get trouble happy, thinking every event is going to be an attempt on their life, takes em a while to get into the usually relaxed job a mall cop has, but once they do your good. lol

...You Have Been Warned

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games