Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Katilys Heartsong rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 4, 5, 3 Total: 20 (5-30)

Katilys Heartsong

7,550 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:00 pm
((Thanks Razz))

Pleased to meet you I am sure, I'll go take a look!

*Stretching and hanging the pipes around her neck she nodded at the man with the strange get-up and headed through the door. Finding herself alone she rummaged around the kitchen and, finding the ingredients she needed, Katily cooked up a large curry chicken and rice meal, singing while she stirred and gathered plates. Shortly she reappeared balancing a tray with steaming food and enough plates to share*

Anyone hungry?  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:00 pm
lady leko-chan
((say what??? eating me??? I have no idea what is goign on.... rofl )) ((i totally miss read that!! rofl ))
*Leko confused as all can be drags Razz back down to punish him well twisted *

(( I need to go now - no more stealing panties!! or the vampire will bite you! evil ))[/quote
((No your not getting eating Your a Succubus kind of like a Siren they Drain men of there will to live kind of thing. So Man eating or man eater. Google it. lol))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:03 pm
Katilys Heartsong
((Thanks Razz))

Pleased to meet you I am sure, I'll go take a look!

*Stretching and hanging the pipes around her neck she nodded at the man with the strange get-up and headed through the door. Finding herself alone she rummaged around the kitchen and, finding the ingredients she needed, Katily cooked up a large curry chicken and rice meal, singing while she stirred and gathered plates. Shortly she reappeared balancing a tray with steaming food and enough plates to share*

Anyone hungry?

((Your welcome. I don't know what you?))  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:09 pm
lady leko-chan
((say what??? eating me??? I have no idea what is goign on.... rofl )) ((i totally miss read that!! rofl ))
*Leko confident and smiling devilishly drags Razz back down to her chambers to punish him well twisted *

(( I need to go now - no more stealing panties!! or the vampire will bite you! evil ))

edited*

*Kicking and screaming Razz gets pulled to Lekos room awaiting his good tim.... I mean his punishment. xd *
(( I could do this but I'm not she didn't check me for traps HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Not to players I'm a ninja with tricks. You need to check me before you just place me somewhere. I don't play nice. Check the finger nails. Thats where I like to hide my. OH wait I can t tell. Just remember it.))  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:13 pm
(( It looks like it's just you and me Katilys Heartsong))  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:20 pm
(( haha I have terrible timing lately. . RL is insane *shrugs* well Hi!))

*looking around katilys notices it is only herself and the man in the unusual clothes*

You don't happen to like curry chicken do you?  

Katilys Heartsong

7,550 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:24 pm
Katilys Heartsong
(( haha I have terrible timing lately. . RL is insane *shrugs* well Hi!))

*looking around katilys notices it is only herself and the man in the unusual clothes*

You don't happen to like curry chicken do you?

((Lol I'm in lekos room she put me in there for punishment. So If you want to fee me its all right by me))

*Razz looks out the door at Katilys.* Didn't they warn you about me? *Gives a little laugh* Keep an eye on your lady garments.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:29 pm
*laughing nervously she sets down the food and prepares a tray for him*

I haven't been officially warned but I arrived in the middle of an interesting conversation. . . so, well, today I am. . . er. . shall we say prepared? *she can feel her cheeks flush as she passes him a plate of steaming food*  

Katilys Heartsong

7,550 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:31 pm
*Walks into the MW in desperate need of a latte. She's got a MAJOR caffeine headache. She walks over to the espresso machine and tries to make a latte as quickly as she can.* stressed

EDIT: She barely notices the person in the Main Bar.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:33 pm
Katilys Heartsong
*laughing nervously she sets down the food and prepares a tray for him*

I haven't been officially warned but I arrived in the middle of an interesting conversation. . . so, well, today I am. . . er. . shall we say prepared? *she can feel her cheeks flush as she passes him a plate of steaming food*

*As she slides the plate towards Razz he grabs her by the arm. Looking at the plate he takes a bite.* mrgreen THANKS THIS IS GOOD. *letting her go he devours the dish.* Man that was great. Thanks again.  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:33 pm
(( Technically…Razz is trapped in Leko's quarters and you wouldn't be able to see him. wink I need to construct a map for people. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:36 pm
Psyzapp
(( Technically…Razz is trapped in Leko's quarters and you wouldn't be able to see him. wink I need to construct a map for people. sweatdrop ))

((Lol she was there when I went in. Thats why I didn't say hi to you cause I could see you. lol So Hi you in RL))  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Katilys Heartsong

7,550 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:38 pm
((sorry, I should go back and read a bunch to get a better feeling of how everything is laid out))

*startled she gasps and pulls away and is sent sprawling when he releases her arm*

Um, your welcome. . . so, you are in there because you steal panties? *she shakes her head ans stifles a giggle*  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:39 pm
((I got to go take a nap before Saber kills me Im spouse to be out at her moms house but Im to tired right now. When she see's I've been online she's goin to go NUTS stressed Bye))  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:42 pm
((Looks like Razz will be taking a nap in Leko's Chambers. wink ))

*Finishes making her latte, sits at the bar, holds her cup clasped with both hands and sips.* Ahhhhhhhh…that's the stuff. wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games