Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murlika

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:19 pm
Ronzalpha201 & fubar0
Thank you for your Welcome 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:28 pm
Welcome, dear.
Best wishes to everyone.
b  

Bellabie

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:38 pm
Welcome back Bellabie and Fubar. Your time of return couldn't have been better.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:27 pm
BELLA! WELCOME BACK!

(oh, and people can call me ronz or ronze for their convenience. i personally respond to anything similar to my usuername)  

Ronzalpha201

ZeldaLoo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:18 pm
smile

Don't know what to say?
Then try this.

Name:Nina

Reason for joining LoH biggrin on't really have clue what I'm doing

What do you enjoy to do in your free time?:
Read,watch TV,listen to music,,hang w/ family & friends  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:57 am
welcome zelda, brilliant choice in hats, take some time and browse our rule threads in the main forum and each sub forum you may be interested in.  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:17 am
Just a note to all new members: as long as there isn't a thread for it already in one of the sub forums, please, despite what seems to be a "clean up the guild" mentality, feel free to post discussion threads in the main forum, because, honestly, this place feels deader than the county morgue on a Sunday night.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:33 am
dronze
Just a note to all new members: as long as there isn't a thread for it already in one of the sub forums, please, despite what seems to be a "clean up the guild" mentality, feel free to post discussion threads in the main forum, because, honestly, this place feels deader than the county morgue on a Sunday night.

should i just give stratus a phone call?  

Ronzalpha201

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:50 am
that might not be a bad idea...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:16 pm
darn...just when i was able to contact anochaa, she didn't have the ability to promote us...well, guess we really have to pester stratus....  

Ronzalpha201

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:51 am
Ronzalpha201
darn...just when i was able to contact anochaa, she didn't have the ability to promote us...well, guess we really have to pester stratus....

Stratus likes to be pestered !  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:30 am
so, she does live! where you been, stratus?  

dronze
Vice Captain

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:55 am
sick sick and sick again. cold,allergies,flu,gallbladder attack u name it i had it  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:04 am
xxstratus_affectionxx
sick sick and sick again. cold,allergies,flu,gallbladder attack u name it i had it

OMGz LOL YOU GOTZ TEH AIDS?!

Just kidding. I would never wish that on anyone, I just had to say it though. You know I love ya, stratus! *noogies*  

dronze
Vice Captain

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:25 am
On a side note, any still-active crew, report to the crew subforum.... we have work to do.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games