Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:49 pm
No, I don't. *turns to Logan with a smile and holds out his hand to shake Logan's* Hello, Logan.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:13 pm
Logan smiled back, mimicked Karrie and shook his hand. "Hey, man. Amethyst talks about you a lot; it's nice to put a face to the name."
He looked at Amethyst, his eyes seeming blue in the dim light. "Well, I've got to get to work, I came here during my lunch break." He placed a shoulder on Amethyst. "I'm glad you're well. I'll see you soon." Logan looked at Karrie and nodded. While walking out, he said "Enjoy the chocolate," and got into his car outside. He drove back to Herff Jones, a company that sells high school and college rings, and sighed a bit. It went well. But he faintly wondered if it were any drugs that Amethyst could've taken or if there really was someone there. In any case, it's a good thing they did more good than harm.

Ellis Bronte

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:15 pm
Amethyst smiled at Logan and stood up to give him a hug after he patted her shoulder. "Thank you for coming, Logan, and for the gifts. The chocolates are great. I hope I'll see you again soon at Aqua Springs!"

She waved to him and then looked back at Karrie. She smiled brightly, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him deeply.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:19 pm
See you around, Logan.

*wraps his arms around Amy and kisses her. When they finally separate, he smiles at her* Your surprise is waiting out at the car if you've got everything ready to go. There's another one waiting at home.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:23 pm
Amy's eyes widened in excitement. "Two?! Wow. Two surprises and chocolates in one day? If it wasn't for the hospital stay, I would have to consider getting sick more often."

She laughed and then walked with Karrie out of her room and then out of the hospital. She had already signed everything earlier, so she could just leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:34 pm
*chuckles* I'd rather you didn't. The surprise at home is mine, the one here isn't.

*when they get out to the front of the hospital, Velcore and Thistle are waiting near the door. Velcore is sitting on his back legs, cluching a rolled up paper in his front paws. He chirps happily when he sees them walk out* Amy! We made this for you! *holds the paper out to her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:43 pm
Amy was barely out the door before Thistle came running into her arms. Amy practically yelled out in excitement and hugged her pony close to her. Thistle was snuggling so close to her that she almost seemed like she was trying to burrow herself inside of Amy.

When Velcore walked forward and handed her the paper, she looked at Velcore and smiled with tears in her eyes. "Oh Velcore... That's so sweet! Thank you so much. I've missed you, Velcore."

She moved the arm that wasn't holding Thistle but holding the paper and wrapped it around Velcore, giving him a hug.

She then pulled back and carefully unrolled the paper. She gasped softly as she saw the image before her. It was a painting/drawwing that had flowers on it. They looked like what a young child would draw, and Thistle put hoof prints next to and under them.

Tears did slip down her cheeks and she tilted her head so that it rested gently on Thistle's. She turned her head, kissed the top of Thistle's head, and then leaned forward and kissed Velcore's nose. It was then that she saw some paint was still around Velcore's mouth. She chuckled and hugged him.

"Oh Velcore, Thistle. This is perfect. I love it and I can't wait to hang it up at home. Thank you so much."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:47 pm
*looks a little embarassed* You are welcome. It is not very good, but I tried. *nuzzles Amy*

*looks over Amy's shoulder at the painting and laughs* So that's what you were working on with Kits. I wondered what you were trying to hide from me.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:50 pm
Amy smiled when Velcore nuzzled her. "I think it's beautiful. Tomorrow, I'll bake you and Thistle some snacks."

She rubbed his head and then turned to Karrie. "I'm ready to go home now. Can we put this in a frame and then hang it in the living room?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:59 pm
Sure, sounds good to me. *grins*

*chirps happily when Amy says snacks. With Karrie spending so much time with Amy the last week, Velcore and Thistle had been going to Kits' for a lot of their meals. Her cooking was good, but it just wasn't the same*

*walks over to his van and opens the back so that Velcore can get in, then opens Amy's door for her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:01 pm
As Amy walked by Karrie to get into the van, she kissed his cheek and Thistle reached up to lick his cheek quickly. Chuckling, Amy got in the van, buckled up, and settled back for the ride home. Even being in the car was comforting compared to the hospital.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:10 pm
*after closing the back of the van, Karrie went over to the driver's seat and started driving home*

*Once they got home and everyone was out of the car, Velcore flew into the house first, turning the lights on, then going to the kitchen. He sits in the doorway to wait. Karrie holds the door open for Amy. There are new potted plants scattered around the living room, some of same kinds that Amy had planted in her garden. Blossom peeks out from behind one of the plants, having been making sure all of the plants were healthy while they were gone*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:16 pm
As soon as Amy was in the house, she closed her eyes and breathed in deeply. It smelled wonderful. It was so good to be home.

She opened her eyes and started to walk forward. When she walked into the living room, she gasped. She looked around slowly at all the different plants and flowers that were in the living room now.

"Oh... my... Wait. A lot of these are the same flowers and plants from my home!"

A bright smile was beginning to form on her face and Thistle looked over at Karrie with sparkling, excited eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:22 pm
*after following Amy in, he leaned against the doorframe to watch her reaction* They are. I had a little help from Kits finding out what ones would do best inside. *smiles softly* I wanted you to feel at home here.

*Blossom waves at Amy and Karrie, then flies out the window that had been left open for her. She leaves behind a faint trail of fairy dust*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:33 pm
Amy felt tears come to her eyes again and she had to bite her bottom lip so that she didn't start crying. She laughed softly as she saw that even Blossom was there helping. When she left, she turned around and looked at Karrie with an awe look on her face. Her eyes were filled with love.

She set Thistle down on the floor, who squeaked softly and made sure to follow Amy whenever she started walking. Amy then walked over to Karrie, shaking her head in amazement, and then curling herself against his chest.

"Karrie. This gesture, you doing all of this so that I'll feel like this is my home, too... Oh my gosh. No one has ever done something so nice for me before. You all are so amazing. I love all of you."

She felt some tears fall down her cheeks and reached up to wipe them away.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games