Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:40 am
User Image

Once Hiroki was released, Nezumi accompanied him quietly out to the car along with the bodyguard.

Just as quiet as a mouse, he rode along to the market with his boss, thinking what would be best to purchase for tonight's meal. He wanted to prepare something both filling and delightful. Something warm and delicious. Hiroki certainly needed it.

At the market Nezumi was about to hop out of the limo and pay for things on his own dime...but he was handed his boss's card.

"Are...are you sure, sir? I can certainly afford it...." he began to protest, but shut up when he realized that the acting chairman was going to hear none of it.

Out of the limo and into the store, the manager made his way around, grabbing mushrooms, chicken, milk, butter, some rather pricey brie and goat cheese, salmon, cilantro, thyme, sweet potatoes, onions, and a bottle of red and a bottle of white wine.
At the checkout, he paid only half on Hiroki's card...taking care of the other half with his own.

Heading back out to the limo, bags in tow, the manager hopped back into his seat, handing the card back to the boss.

"I got everything I needed." he smiled, putting the bags in the seat beside him.

What he didn't mention, though, was the fact that he had gotten everything he needed to prepare two full meals. A dinner tonight...and...a dinner tomorrow night.
He figured Hiroki could use a little more pampering than usual...and...it never hurt to kiss a** a little, right?
Or was that really why he was doing this?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:21 am
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...going to the hospital for the millionth time

While Nezumi went inside, Hiroki closed his eyes and nodded off. He really did need a break and it seemed much to his misfortune that Narcissus had given him one whether he wanted it or not...at the expense of his nose. It wasn't fair! When would he ever get to look that man in the eye and say, "I win!" Just once he'd like to put that brat in his place. But every time he had tried things backfired. Like leading the company...teaching Narcissus a lesson had only left him saddled with the weight of. No wait...that wasn't entirely true. Ever since Koyasu-sama decided to step away...and Narcissus decided to be...Mr. Accident after Accident plush Mr. I Always Do What I want and to Heck with Everyone Else.

Hiroki took a breath and wondered if he really could keep going at this pace. But every time he was at Ohayou, he realized that if it weren't him looking out for the workers there, who would? Narcissus? Fat Chance! And with Koyasu-sama getting older....with his health. It was only a matter of time.

When he heard the door open again, at least 30 minutes had gone by or more. He didn't know or care. However, he did smile at Nezumi and took the card back that Nezumi offered. "Mmm...looks like the fixings for a small feast."

He had the driver take them to his residence. The one he had been assigned...the one he had Sal kick Koyasu-kun out of. After opening the door, Hiroki gestured to the kitchen; nice black granite counter tops with steel appliances. The kitchen was spotless and probably hadn't been used in a while but everything was in perfect order. In fact the whole home was tidy and smelled like a light floral incense; hardly lived in.

"I'm going to change into something more comfortable, Nezumi-san. The bathroom is over there if you need it. And you're welcome to turn on the HDTV or the sound system." He yawned a little and wandered off to his master bedroom further back in the house.

(OOC: Ani...so you know, Shou's conversations have been in Izzy's posts because I've been too lazy to put up 3 different posts when Michi, Izzy and Shou are all in the same space.)

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:07 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Jun quietly held Shou's hand, then wrapped his arms around his lover as he watched the very interesting things that went on between Narcissus and his manager.

"Those two are just the cutest, ne?" he whispered in the blond's ear, giving it a bit of a n**.

"But, of course, nothing can be cuter than you."

The ride went on, with them finally arriving at the airport.
Hayato carried his luggage, and Shou's, in and had it checked, then boarded with the rest of the group.

Sitting down in a large, warm seat, he just relaxed, smiling to himself. It somewhat eased his regrets, seeing that Izzy Lucky at least was...ok. If not happy. Having Narcissus dote on him like that...it seemed he was very beloved by his star.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image

Entering Hiroki's abode, groceries in hand, Nezumi was greeted with a wonderful scent, and a general sense of calm and well-being. It was, to him, the perfect place to live.

"Ah...ok. Thank you." he said, leaving his shoes by the door as his boss went to get himself together for the evening.
Walking into the living room, the manager sat the groceries down on the kitchen counter and headed directly for the sound system.
So many CDs...what should he choose?
Well...after a quick browse, he did come by an unopened CD of koto harp music. Something relaxing....nice.
Unwrapping the disc, the mouse slipped it in and pressed play, the soothing music flowing through the house.
With a smile and a nod, he thought he had made a good choice.

Well, done with that, he marched back to the kitchen, putting the salmon, brie, and thyme in the fridge.
Taking the chicken, cilantro, goat cheese, milk, butter, and mushrooms...he began to prepare the evening meal.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Doing what one does best...going to the hospital for the millionth time

After awhile, Hiroki returned in a pair of black silk slacks and a a button down black silk top. Obviously, he didn't want to do any pull overs due to his nose and chose something he could relax in. As he walked into the kitchen he opened up the frig and pulled out a bottle of Lipton's apple tea and opened it to drink.

"I can barely smell what you're cooking but what little I do, smell delicious." Then he noticed the soothing music and sighed, "Ah, forgot I had that disc." Hiroki remembered making the purchase in hopes he could use it to release some stress but he'd never been home lately so thing seem to get left unopened around the house. Even the outfit he was wearing was a nice gift from his mother that he hadn't unpackaged until this night. What a life lately...

Leaning back against the closed frig, he smiled as he watched Nezumi cook. "So...where did you learn to cook? Your mother or some fine cooking school?" He smiled a little as he teased because he couldn't crack a grin or he'd feel a dull ache that would really be pain if it weren't for the pills.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:39 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Very..." Shou whispered back. "Mmm...we must make sure they have some time alone together. I think it would be a good thing for the two of them." He nuzzled against Jun as he ear was nipped thinking about how sweet the man could be when he wanted.

Overall, Shou was certain that Narcissus had been in a relationship with his manager or was very close before the memory lose. And well, in many ways, he hoped that the manager would help bring out those memories that had been locked up in Narcissus' head somewhere. He sort of suspected that there were some similar thoughts in the minds of Yuuji and Michi considering how they turned away and seemed to ignore the situation.

Although, he had no idea of Jun's internal problems with Narcissus' manager. And probably a very good thing he did not. Because Izzy Lucky seemed for all purposes a decent person. Well, ok anyone working with Narcissus had to have a lot of stamina and tolerance. Someone who could keep Narcissus even remotely happy and well...less like his stage show was someone Shou could respect.

Shou actually thought for once in his life that this was a manager he...liked. Scary enough.

"Oh I don't know, Jun...." Shou whispered back, "Lucky-san is adorable in a way I don't think I can match. And well, it seems his presence has a very good affect on my 'partner'. After all he's been through I hope that this vacation will bring some happiness and fun for him."

But then he kissed Jun's ear and blew warm breath along the lobe, "I also want our vacation here to be quite memorable. You can take me out to dinner...and we can have that unforgettable evening you promised me, big bad wolf."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:48 am
User Image

Nezumi glanced up from what he was doing as Hiroki came out.
Admittedly, the man cut a handsome figure, broken nose or not.

"Arigatou, Hiroki-san." he smiled, tossing the mushrooms in the pan full of searing butter and cilantro.
"Mm? Ah, yes, I thought this would lift your mood a little." he commented on the CD.

And then, of course, he had to be asked the question of questions. Where did he learn to cook?
Well, that was a complicated story. Something a young schoolgirl should be telling, not a man.

"I learned to cook...well....um...it was my first year of college. I was trying...to impress a romantic interest of mine. Someone who loved food and was in school studying to be a chef. I taught myself using trial and error, cooking day and night. I almost neglected my studies over it. Well...needless to say, my romantic interest wasn't pleased with my efforts. I had made a pasta dish for them...and it was literally thrown in my face. Not because it wasn't good...it just wasn't wanted. And...I think also because my food just plain tasted better. So...I continued cooking, as a way to assert that, despite what happened, I am ok and this is something I'm good at."

There...truth was out.
The mouse didn't specify, though, who his love interest had been. Male or female.
Of course...it had been a young man. Nezumi's very first love. And the reason he could cook up a storm.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:36 am

User Image

In the limo, he had agreed that Narcissus and Izzy should be given some alone time.

As he sat back in the plane seat, awaiting takeoff, Jun contemplated many little ideas as to how to...kind of force those two to be together, alone, more intimate.

Well...there were many ways to get the idea across. Many ideas that could prove fun for him.

Perhaps some rather loud "playtime" between himself and Shou in the next room over while those two are having a conversation might set the mood for something interesting...

Plus...it would help him keep his promise to Shou...to make this a vacation to remember.

Looking over at Shou, he gave a naughty wink as the plane began to buzz to life, slowly making it's way toward the runway.
An idea occurred to him...he needed to apply for a membership to the mile high club.
Judging from the bemused look on Shou's face...the blond was reading his mind right...now.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Doing what one does best...no way...6 hours off/b]

"Well I guess that your romantic interest at the time didn't have any good sense or was too superficial. I'm not a good judge for cooking but the little that I can smell tells me that it will be delicious." Hiroki took a sip of his drink and then walked over to sit at the attached bar in the kitchen. He wanted to rest his head some but it would have been hard to talk like that from the living room so he opted for putting his chin upon his hand and leaning against the bar.

"The music does lift my mood. No words...just music. Good choice." Right now, he was happy that work hadn't invaded the conversation. If he was going to have a short time at home, he didn't want to even think of laywer, auditions, Narcissus, or any of the crazy amounts of work he was doing. If he had his choice he would have dumped it into Narcissus' hands and said to heck with it. But there was this big thing called...employees that kept him running. However, he pushed al of that aside for a short time. Nice for a change.

"Mm..When I've time, I'll have to pay you back with some of my own cooking. I know how to make homemade Takoyaki. Even have my own cooking pan for it. Or I could make curry..." It had been awhile since Hiroki had cooked. For a moment, he had to remember the recipes. It had been that long.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:48 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

The plane finally lifted from the ground and took to the skies. The pilot chirped from the cockpit and talked about the flight path. Seemed like they were going to be in the air for about 8 hours and would be high in the sky to avoid a few storms in the distance. He gave the warm temperatures of Hawaii and then continued on with the normal safety information that a pilot would give before shutting off the mic and returning to his job.

As soon as the seat belt lights went off, the flight attendant brought a delicious breakfast complete with puffy pastries filled with eggs, high quality cheeses and fresh real crab meat. Along with that were a few other choices such as French crepes with fresh blueberries, homemade whipped cream, nuts and hot syrups to pour. Plus a regular honey ham, over easy eggs and 9 grain toast/ wheat waffle platter.

Shou looked around as if something were missing then up at the flight attendant who opened another small lidded container. "The donuts, Shou-sama." Each donut was a perfect creation of rounded cake goodness with a couple cream filled ones at the edge.

"Oh good! They didn't forget!" He took a cake donut then dipped it into the milky coffee that he was served. "Mmmm..."

Izzy peeked out of his nap as soon as the food was revealed and stared at the choices along with Michi. Izzy's fingers reached over to take a puffy pastry plate but then he was also eying the crepe.

Michi on the other hand took the ham, eggs and a waffle then watched as Izzy looked at the blueberry crepes. "I'm betting that it would be ok if you had the crepe too. It's a vacation, Ishi-san."

"But...well I shouldn't..." Izzy replied as he tasted the flaky crust of his breakfast. "I'd get fat if I ate all that..."

"You'll work it off for certain, Lucky-san!" Shou answered then poked at Jun with a private tease concerning their previous conversation.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image

"Really? Heh. Well, either way...what happened, happened. I can't say it didn't hurt a little, but I guess, in the end, it was their loss." the manager grinned, glancing over at Hiroki as he tossed the chicken, herbs, and mushrooms up in the air together, the combination landing back in the pan with a sizzle.

"I'm glad I chose music that you find pleasing, sir. I do want you to be happy with the evening." the man said softly a moment later, pulling the food from the burner and placing it neatly on two plates, adding goat cheese medallions to the top of the chicken, letting it melt slightly to give a creamier texture.
Looking over his shoulder at the acting chairman, he gave the appearance of a shy geisha for a second. Large, dark eyes sparkling beneath neat, black bangs, his features both sharp and fine on his pale skin.

Placing a plate in front of Hiroki, Nezumi smiled a happy smile.
"I don't expect repayment. I just hope you will actually enjoy the food I prepare you." he explained, opening the bottle of red wine and pouring two glasses, pushing one toward his boss.

"Bon apetit!" he giggled, raising his glass in the air.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:01 am

User Image

Eight hours. Well, in such a small place as an airplane, there were plenty of interesting things that could happen. Oddly enough, he felt that this flight would be highly amusing. At least...if he had his way about things.
Sometimes Jun was a bit too mischievous, and, after everybody was sufficiently awake, he intended to get this party started. Subtly, of course. And...if nobody beat him to the punch.
Eying Narcissus, he smirked. That would be the only man here likely to be in the same thread of thought as him. Which was good. Two troublemakers were better than one, when it came to having fun.

Licking his lips, Hayato took a crab pastry, some ham, eggs, toast, and a crepe. Sure, it was a lot of food, and he got a look or two...but he was a rather large, muscular man. Sometimes he just had to go for a huge meal. Especially where breakfast was concerned. He was famished.

"Oi, Shou...doughnuts again? You're going to turn into a cream puff, and then I'll have to eat you." he teased, licking some syrup off of his finger, deliberately being seductive. Indeed, the trouble was already starting.

Shou addressed Izzy Lucky, and Jun's dark eyes turned to the blanket-clad manager. He really was precious. Small and cute. And soon to be the victim of his troublesome plotting.

"Hey, Narcissus-san...your manager is so sleepy....perhaps you should take him in the back so he can sleep on the bed for a bit."
Narcissus would know what he meant. He would totally get the look in his eyes.
Jun was really going to be a big BAD wolf this vacation.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:07 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Doing what one does best...no way...6 hours off

"Well, being rejected always hurts but your far better off not being with a superficial person." said Hiroki as he watched Nezumi skillfully prepare the feast. The more Hiroki watched, the hungrier he became. It sure looked delicious. Maybe Nezumi should have gone into a career as a chef but then again, maybe not..some of the best joys in cooking were in ones own home.

"The evening was shot since I couldn't go back to work, but...this has made it rather...pleasant and relaxing. I don't get to say that often so thank you, Nezumi-san." he said with a light smile. He wished he didn't have to think so hard about not smiling too deeply. But his nose would give him too much grief if he did right now.

While the meal looked delicious the company oddly enough was exceptionally pleasing as well. He never quite looked at Nezumi in this light before. A softer side to the rather...well at times, down right irritating manager. But at the moment, Nezumi was...hmm...how should he put this, attractive? Doe like? Feminine? Wait. He needed to stop right there. This was an employee he was looking over!

Ok...so Hiroki had a momentary lapse of reason with Nakai but...well..but...oh bother. He was glad when Nezumi put the plates down. "No? Mm...well alright...but..." He didn't finish the statement because Nezumi raised the glass so he followed with his own and 'clink'.

"To fine food and one evening off." said Hiroki just before he took a sip of the wine. "Mm...this is tasty. Good choice." However, his real aim was the dinner that looked even better up close. Taking his fork rather than chopsticks he brought the first bite to his mouth. It took him a moment of blowing on the food because the heat didn't feel that good through the bandage upon his face.

However, once he put the bite in his mouth, his eyes lit up as the rich flavors hit is pallette. "Oishii! This is really quite good!" He said with a renewed vigor to get the next bite past his lips. "Better than many restaurants I've eaten at. Mmmmnnnn..."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:45 am
User Image

"Better than restaurants? Honto ni?" a fair blush colored the mouse's cheeks as he raised his glass and sipped the wine, hoping to hide his blush behind the glass, but the warmth of the wine only served to bring more color to his face.

"I'm glad I was able to please you, at least." he continued, cutting his meat into dainty slices, "I'll prepare the salmon and brie over sauteed sweet potatoes and onions for your dinner tomorrow."

Sneaky, that was. Buying the ingredients for two meals, knowing that Hiroki would be pressed to come home from work and allow him over to prepare the food now that it was bought. It would make the chairman relax a little more, albeit against his will somewhat....and...it would give Nezumi something to do besides go home, have a glass of wine, watch television, and go to bed. He was...so lonely. He had been ever since college. No real friends, his family lived far away...and the last time he had thought to even try and take a lover...well...he, once again, hadn't been good enough, in one fashion or another.

Spending time with his boss was actually fun for Nezumi. As he watched the slightly older man smile and enjoy the meal, something inside the manager seemed to melt...to become so very happy.
Hiroki was the first person outside of his family to actually accept his cooking...and it actually meant a lot to the lonely little mouse.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:40 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Doing what one does best...no way...6 hours off

Looking up he saw that blush and realized he had at least hit on a good chord with Nezumi. He was much cuter when he smiled but then Nezumi mentioned something that took him a bit to process. "Wait, tomorrow?"

He blinked and had to take a moment to comprehend that there was more food that had to be cooked. "You bought enough for two nights? Oh...Ok. Well...mm...I think I can try arrange my schedule for dinner. I had prepared to work in my office tomorrow night but, maybe I can come home and work here and eat."

The man certainly was taking off guard by the change of plans he hadn't even suspected that Nezumi would arrange for 2 meals. "Sounds like tomorrow's dinner will be as delicious as today's." He plucked up another medallion with his fork and slowly chewed. The flavors were really quite good and well, maybe it would be ok to have one more nice meal like this before charging back into the fray. Could be nice. The company had been good. Looking up he watched Nezumi eat another bite and wondered why this man could be so nice and then have so many bad marks on his work record. However, that question might ruin the mood so he avoided it for now.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games