Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:56 am
*pulls out TJ for Icy to see* I was protecting our little mascot. I still don't fully trust that fox.....*sets TJ on the bar and makes him a steamer* Maune has been warned that if ANY harm comes to TJ, he will feel the full wrath of the three of us. *grabs a scone for TJ and sets it down next to the steamer, and leans against the bar, keeping an eye on Maune* Remember this warning, fox.....no harm AT ALL to this grunny!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:59 am
*yawns and nibbles on the scone*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:06 am
I do not want to harm the grunny however just know this TES is closer then you think.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:06 am
*snickers and shakes head* That little Grunny! I swear it's like TES is here sometimes, with the steamers and scones! xd *sips water and watches Maune walk out* I like our little foxxie...but I feel like something conflicts him. As if he's being pulled in two seperate directions...  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:14 am
*flattens his ears against his head and reluctantly laps at the steamer, watching Maune leave and feeling a bit uneasy.*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:18 am
*sips her coke* Well, we have an alliance of sorts with TES.....besides, I feel responsible for taking care of his grunny until he returns. I'm still wondering why he is so adamant about joining us.....*scratches TJ on the head*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:42 am
::Maune walks back in:: Heh both the fire lady and that dark elf are offline  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:49 am
*narrows her eyes at Maune* And I believe I told you to complete your task, fox.....I still don't completely trust you. You may want to join us, but you need to learn your place. When one of the Triad gives you a mission....you return to us ONLY when it's completed! Now, leave me...I have much to think on...and return only when you have captured the dark elf Ryzan! *motions for him to leave*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:52 am
: razz icks up a bottle of plum sake and goes to leave::  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:00 pm
*watches Maune leave, and then turns her attention to TJ* Well, now, TJ...you should be safe for the day....I must leave for a bit, but I will return soon enough to make sure no harm befalls you while you sleep. *sighs* That fox doesn't realize what can happen to him if he should anger me....no one has yet to see the full brunt of my wrath.....but I can feel it starting to rise within me. *scratches TJ on the head* I shall be back, little one....I need to calm myself down....*leaves MW*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:07 pm
*stretches and hops over to his Grunny bed, kneading at the cushioning for a moment before curling up to sleep*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 1, 2, 1 Total: 13 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:49 pm
*Cop goes about doing his usual rounds, and comes upon MW. Once again, the door has been left unguarded. Cop walks inside and right away notices that no one is around.* Hmm, quite unusual for this place to be devoid of any evil-doers. User Image *He stealthily makes his way around the place, surveying everything, looking for clues of any sort. He steps behind the bar and looks around. He sees nothing out of the ordinary. But then, something under the bar catches his eye. In the far corner, he sees a grunny sleeping in a basket type bed and ponders to himself* ... hmm ... TES had a grunny. I wonder if this grunny has anything to do with TES's disappearance? ... *Thoughts race through his mind, and the urge to confiscate any evidence is great. But at fate would have it, he leaves the sleeping grunny lying in it's handmade bed. He quietly steps away from the bar and exits the thread. Before going on with his rounds, he pulls out his Blackberry and texts more notations into it. He then prepares an informational email and sends it off to his partner, with a copy going down to headquarters.* User Image  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:56 pm
*Icy walks in as she sees Dougherty leave and bristles* mad And just what were you doing in there Dougherty?!*slams the door and locks it before Dougherty can answer and immediately races to where TJ is. Sighing with relief, Icy sees that he is curled up sleep in his little bed* Drat that blasted copper! Too many foes around and not enough answers! I don't know who to trust anymore! No one knows where TES is and EVERYONE is after his Grunny!*tucks TJ in lightly and makes sure he's warm* What are we gonna do little guy? Your owner is missing, you've become a primary target, and two strangers have shown up, all around the time of TES' disappearance... cry If only you could talk and tell us any information on what's going on  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:04 pm
*checks door to make sure it's locked against intruders and goes back to the bar, grabbing a bottle of Henessey and a Corona, then goes to her fav table and sits watch over TJ and the bar until her fellow hooligans come back* This is gonna be a hard day, I see that now.... evil  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:03 pm
*walks into bar and immediately checks on TJ.* Oh he's so cute when he sleeps heart I'm gonna miss having TJ around when TES gets back *sniff* crying *Goes behind bar and fixes herself a drink.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games