Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This could have been so much more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:01 am
Asmondai
This could have been so much more.

I'm liking what I've seen so much that I might even buy it if/when it comes to PS 4 ....
I guess I agree that there is room for improvement, though.  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:42 am
It's not perfect, but I quite like it nonetheless.

More people need to play this though:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:24 pm
Spend my steam money on random crap. Then they release a Russian weapons DLC in Payday 2 with one of my favorite SMGs. At least I got the UMP 45 from the John Wick pack.  

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:21 am
Russian weapons pack? Huh, I thought they'd be done with the DLC after the second John Wick pack. Not sure how that managed to slip past my radar, but then again these last few weeks I've mainly been on Uplay instead of Steam, playing the a lot of Ghost Recon Wildlands whenever I've had the spare time for it.

Dawn of War 3 is also about a month out at this point, really need to squeeze that into the budget as well somehow. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:54 pm
Yeah ive been back into Payday since a friend in another community picked it up. Now im mostly running Safe House raids and one down stealth jobs.  

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:39 am
Those are the easiest ways to grind XP and cards for sure when you're doing Infamy runs. Not sure what level I'm at now, I stopped playing quite some time ago, but after hitting 100 again I decided to not do the whole rat race all over again, as there's no real incentive involved any more, other than more XP boosts and masks.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:40 pm
BrookM
Those are the easiest ways to grind XP and cards for sure when you're doing Infamy runs. Not sure what level I'm at now, I stopped playing quite some time ago, but after hitting 100 again I decided to not do the whole rat race all over again, as there's no real incentive involved any more, other than more XP boosts and masks.
In a coming update they plan to have incentive to both continue to gain infamy and to play at level 100. Also do you clear your steam friends of names you dont recognize every so often? I swear you keep disappearing from my list.  

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:58 pm
I purge a lot because I am a horrible human being who is also quite paranoid and jumps at his own shadow. I think Donald is out to get me as well.

Got a link to this update with regards to the future of PD2? Can't seem to find it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:11 pm
I see, I was worried that it was do to going by my more common moniker these days. But yeah they did a live stream a few day ago ill get a link to it.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/130875893

Also I have been playing a good deal of Avorion lately http://avorion.net/

this has been made with the games builder

User Image  

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:27 pm
BrookM

I have a strong desire to turn this into a short movie.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:39 am
Decided to get the John Wick pack (it's on sale, so why not?) and after a few false starts got into it again, as for some reason landing headshots was nigh on impossible again. ******** hell I'm rusty.

Also stupidly decided to restart the infamy thing.. again. XI it is then. Though if the community XP keeps ticking onwards and upwards, I may just keep going until XIII.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:09 pm
BrookM
Decided to get the John Wick pack (it's on sale, so why not?) and after a few false starts got into it again, as for some reason landing headshots was nigh on impossible again. ******** hell I'm rusty.

Also stupidly decided to restart the infamy thing.. again. XI it is then. Though if the community XP keeps ticking onwards and upwards, I may just keep going until XIII.
I had the money so I grabbed all of the DLC I didnt have.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:09 pm
Sadly I no longer have an infinite money cheat, so I scrounge by when I can. sweatdrop

Digging the community event though, so far so good, can't wait for Green Bridge to be released this Wednesday, as it alongside Heat Street, were two of my favourites from the first game.

The new pistol is also too damned good. The ability to one-shot shields without needing to bring along a sniper rifle or shotgun with slugs is just too good to be true. Only real downside is the low ammo count, but decent trigger discipline should alleviate that handily.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:59 pm
BrookM
Sadly I no longer have an infinite money cheat, so I scrounge by when I can. sweatdrop

Digging the community event though, so far so good, can't wait for Green Bridge to be released this Wednesday, as it alongside Heat Street, were two of my favourites from the first game.

The new pistol is also too damned good. The ability to one-shot shields without needing to bring along a sniper rifle or shotgun with slugs is just too good to be true. Only real downside is the low ammo count, but decent trigger discipline should alleviate that handily.
I have a meager monthly disability check, but the timing of the sale was good enough that I had a bit extra still. I haven't tried the new pistol yet but I will have to as the Crime Spree mode and get pretty intense.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff