Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:17 am
ThisEmptySoul
{{Most importantly, and this not only applies to Exor, you don't have to be some "poor soul" in a constant battle for the sake of others.}}

{{Ha, that actually made me laugh. Thank you and thank you. Kinda hard when that's the mindset your brain is in atm. But you're most definitely right. Just as Ayami/Leko, bad day, looks like I'll be pulling a double seeing as more people called in and left us high and dry. crying }}  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:30 am
((makes some tea and offers some to Icy - here's to a long day stressed ))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:32 am
{{Ack. I honestly didn't mean for all of this to happen. I stated my opinion and I should have left it at that. I'm sorry about that everyone. It's not that I took it personally. Frankly, people have directly called me names in the past many years ago, and it didn't bother me that much. It's when people, men or women, say something bad against women in general, whether it is a joke or not or quoting a movie, that a red flag goes up for me. I wouldn't call myself a feminist, though some people do. I try not to shove my ideals down people's throats. But when I heard that comment Exor made, it just really rubbed me the wrong way. It's a really bad analogy, but it's like protecting someone you care about. A comment may not have hurt you directly, but it hurt someone you care about, so you get upset. Yeah, I'm obviously a woman and could have taken direct, personal offense to what Exor said, but I didn't. I have thick skin. I was getting upset for women as a whole and at someone making a disparaging remark against the women populace. I should have just walked away, and I'm sorry for not doing that. I'm not sorry for voicing my opinion, but I am sorry I didn't walk away the first time.

The odd thing about this, though, is that I don't think he was that upset with me. From what I understand, he was upset about how the scene ended. I don't think he liked it when it was asked of him a few times if he could just come into the bar for a drink and simply hang out. Obviously that kind of comment would have been fine in an RP, but, again, from what I understand, Exor got upset about that. I think he could have cared less about my comments... Which I wish he would have thought about my first one just a little bit, but oh well! Moving on.

I personally would like to have this whole matter put to bed from my end. I wasn't directly offended, just upset that a comment was made like that, joking or not, about women in general. I think now, if people want Exor back, it should be approached from the standpoint that he's upset about how the scene went. That's what I think, anyway, but I could be totally wrong.

Alrighty. I have to go and start my census job today. Yay enumeration! lol. *spokesperson voice* Please pay attention to the commercials on TV and open your door for us! *bright cheesy smile*

Sorry this is so long. I just started typing and it got away from me. I like what I had to say, though, so I'd prefer not to delete what I said. I'm totally fine now and I love MW. I hope I can come back tonight after Bible study and RP a little before I have to go to bed. See ya later, everyone. smile }}  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:53 am
heart heart  

Antevorta

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:24 am
-walks into the MW not bothering to put on another outfit since she didn't wear this one very long last night. Seeing no one around, she shrugs and heads to the expresso machine-  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:32 am
*walks upstairs looking distraught and uneasy*
oh hello Dame sweatdrop
*tries no to show the furry underwear she has on - sits at the bar and pulls out some paper work to work on*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:35 am
-finishes making her drink and raises an eyebrow at Ayami- Ayami, dear...are you alright? neutral Can I...make you anything?  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:38 am
*stares at the papers in a mezmorizing way*
oh nono- i'm fine just need to get this done...
actually.... a double espresso might be good sweatdrop

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:45 am
No problem, dear. -whips up a double espresso for Ayami and brings it over to her- Rough day in Angel world, Ayami?  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:47 am
sweatdrop how did you know....
*sips at the drink and smiles a bit - looking back down at the papers*

((okay i'll be MIA for about 2 hours I think stressed ))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:55 am
((No problem. I might take a quick nap...or play BG...or something biggrin ))

-pats her hand- Just a hunch, dear. -she sips her own drink and sits down, sliding a notepad and pen over to herself. Leaves Ayami alone for the time being and doodles on the pad of paper then writes for a bit, contentedly drinking and doodlin'.-

Katilys Heartsong rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 6, 2, 5 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 am
* Katily groans in her sleep and turns over, bumping the wall hard a whimper escapes her lips. She is running, the sun is bright and the breeze is light and warm, there are children, towheaded and ruddy, they laugh and beg her to chase them. A feeling of deep love and delight fills her to bursting. Small fingers entwine in her own and they are pulling her along.
Dark clouds form above and the ground in the distance turns to dark swirling emptiness. The children seem not to notice. Katily tries to warn them. She stops running and grips their hands desperately. As if they were smoke the small fingers slip through her grasp, before she can speak the smiling faces fill with fear as they disapear over the edge. The laughter turns to screams and tears slide down her pale cheeks as she awakes with a start.*  

Katilys Heartsong

7,550 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:16 am
-keeps doodlin' and entertaining herself-

(( biggrin Where are you, Katie?))

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:21 am
*wonders in*  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:23 am
-just as she opens the door someone throws a water balloon at her, she goes in anyway and chooses a song on the jukebox-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-iaqQ-mryg

Oh my, maybe I should have chosen another song...  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games