Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:27 pm
ninja I'm just here for a bit. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:42 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Dead Ed: I must say, I prefer referring to you in this formentioned title. I have once more decided to continue on with my short story. I will begin writing it tomorrow whilst my amazing girlfriend is off at work. This will also bide the time while I wait for Best Buy to call me about an employment possibility. I will send you what little I've mustered after I experience a rather annoying bout of writer's block in which I will travel to Dillon's and gather some Monster. Hopefully it wont be horrible. But, well, I've never really started a story on my own...

Luri: I've been a member of this guild for a long while now. I'm glad I'm rather accepted here. It's very nice and safe within the Chatbox. I tend not to venture out and post in other threads as much as I used to. I remember when my name would coat the entire front page in the Forum here, once a new thread appeared, my name showed up not long after with a rather wordy response. Alas, I have retired from that position. I don't even know why I'm bothering to type any of this out. But, I'm bored and biding my time before I sleep. I might "hit the hay" once the sun rises. It's pleasant to fall asleep then.

IY: COMMENCE PROTOCOL 3

Everyone else: APPLE FRITTERS > COOKIES
QUOTE TREES LIVE ON!!!

(For the record, everyone, just address me as Ed or Edmund >.<)
I'm glad to hear that you're still wanting to complete that story 3nodding
And yes, beware of the writer's block. It's painful.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:15 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Dead Ed: I must say, I prefer referring to you in this formentioned title. I have once more decided to continue on with my short story. I will begin writing it tomorrow whilst my amazing girlfriend is off at work. This will also bide the time while I wait for Best Buy to call me about an employment possibility. I will send you what little I've mustered after I experience a rather annoying bout of writer's block in which I will travel to Dillon's and gather some Monster. Hopefully it wont be horrible. But, well, I've never really started a story on my own...

Luri: I've been a member of this guild for a long while now. I'm glad I'm rather accepted here. It's very nice and safe within the Chatbox. I tend not to venture out and post in other threads as much as I used to. I remember when my name would coat the entire front page in the Forum here, once a new thread appeared, my name showed up not long after with a rather wordy response. Alas, I have retired from that position. I don't even know why I'm bothering to type any of this out. But, I'm bored and biding my time before I sleep. I might "hit the hay" once the sun rises. It's pleasant to fall asleep then.

QUOTE TREES LIVE ON!!!

PROTOCOL 3 COMMECING D<
*Flash of lightening*
*Fritters appear on everyone's head*
FEEL THE FRITTERES
OBEY THE FRITTERS
NEED THE FRITTERS
LOVE THE FRITTERS

AND THE QUOTE TREE RISES

There's always more  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:47 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

QUOTE TREES LIVE ON!!!

PROTOCOL 3 COMMECING D<
*Flash of lightening*
FEEL THE FRITTERES
OBEY THE FRITTERS
NEED THE FRITTERS
LOVE THE FRITTERS

AND THE QUOTE TREE RISES

There's always more

Hahaha, MUAHAAH!
Nice job on Protocol 3. Went very well. Everyone was so massively affected by it, that they are still stunned speechless.
^_^
QUOTE TREE ARISE!!!! *Plays the song from Metalacolypse about the Kraken arising*

MOOOOOORE!  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:51 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

QUOTE TREES LIVE ON!!!

PROTOCOL 3 COMMECING D<
*Flash of lightening*
FEEL THE FRITTERES
OBEY THE FRITTERS
NEED THE FRITTERS
LOVE THE FRITTERS

AND THE QUOTE TREE RISES

There's always more

Hahaha, MUAHAAH!
Nice job on Protocol 3. Went very well. Everyone was so massively affected by it, that they are still stunned speechless.
^_^
QUOTE TREE ARISE!!!! *Plays the song from Metalacolypse about the Kraken arising*

MOOOOOORE!

Yes, at this rate the interwebz will fall to quote trees and fritters.
VICTORY SHALL BE OURS

The trees will spring up like a flame, always spreading and growing larger.
THE TREES

Gotta keep on going  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:05 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

QUOTE TREES LIVE ON!!!

PROTOCOL 3 COMMECING D<
*Flash of lightening*
FEEL THE FRITTERES
OBEY THE FRITTERS
NEED THE FRITTERS
LOVE THE FRITTERS

AND THE QUOTE TREE RISES

There's always more

Hahaha, MUAHAAH!
^_^

MOOOOOORE!

VICTORY SHALL BE OURS

THE TREES

Gotta keep on going

Suddenly, TREES! HUNDREDS OF THEM
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:12 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

QUOTE TREES LIVE ON!!!

PROTOCOL 3 COMMECING D<
*Flash of lightening*
FEEL THE FRITTERES
OBEY THE FRITTERS
NEED THE FRITTERS
LOVE THE FRITTERS

AND THE QUOTE TREE RISES

There's always more

Hahaha, MUAHAAH!
^_^

MOOOOOORE!

VICTORY SHALL BE OURS

THE TREES

Gotta keep on going

The trees will attack when you least expect.
The splintering will be brutal. Pine needles will go in bad places.
HUMANITY WILL TRAMBLE BEFORE THE QUOTE TREES.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:17 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

QUOTE TREES LIVE ON!!!

PROTOCOL 3 COMMECING D<
*Flash of lightening*
FEEL THE FRITTERES
OBEY THE FRITTERS
NEED THE FRITTERS
LOVE THE FRITTERS

AND THE QUOTE TREE RISES

There's always more

Hahaha, MUAHAAH!
^_^

MOOOOOORE!

VICTORY SHALL BE OURS

THE TREES

Gotta keep on going

The splinters will coat this pathetic world in darkness. Not a soul will escape their unholy wrath. Their limbs shall shake the very ground we walk upon. Rivers will go dry at the touch of their mighty roots. All the land will bow to the wimb of the Trees. No man, woman, or child shall be spared in their triumphs. Surrender now, you will only prolong your death.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:22 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

Hahaha, MUAHAAH!
^_^

MOOOOOORE!

VICTORY SHALL BE OURS

THE TREES

Gotta keep on going

The splinters will coat this pathetic world in darkness. Not a soul will escape their unholy wrath. Their limbs shall shake the very ground we walk upon. Rivers will go dry at the touch of their mighty roots. All the land will bow to the wimb of the Trees. No man, woman, or child shall be spared in their triumphs. Surrender now, you will only prolong your death.

Technology will not be enough to save your pathetic existance. Modren society will crumble at the mighty touch of the advancing wilderness. The chaos that will ensue will only make the final moments worse. There will be weeping in the streets and pitious cries to the heavens. It would be a lie to call it a battle because the trees will overcome all in their path before there's a chance to fight back. It will be grand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:36 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

Hahaha, MUAHAAH!
^_^

MOOOOOORE!

VICTORY SHALL BE OURS

THE TREES

Gotta keep on going

Technology will not be enough to save your pathetic existance. Modren society will crumble at the mighty touch of the advancing wilderness. The chaos that will ensue will only make the final moments worse. There will be weeping in the streets and pitious cries to the heavens. It would be a lie to call it a battle because the trees will overcome all in their path before there's a chance to fight back. It will be grand.

For each fallen tree, three more will takes it's place. Their lives have been mutated by human "advancement". Miracle Grow released a "bad batch" that caused the trees to grow twelve times their normal rate. Soon after, they became completely aware of their existance. They stormed the Miracle Grow factory in such a force, no one knew what to do. Trees blocked the factory from the rest of the world. No one would have thought what would come of this. Military attacks dropped napalm upon them, only to scorch the bark countless times. Trees screamed out in anger at the low flying planes. Soon, most trees in the area were over 200 feet tall, with limbs reaching out over 250 feet. Two alone could destroy towns. They started leaving in mass numbers, rushing out in countless directions. These trees never tired nor starved. Sucking water from the lands at each passing moment. Soon, all of America, Canada, and Mexico were in control of these trees. Reports of troops moving towards South America were soon appearing on the radio. The trees were taking their Miracle Grow with them, converting trees as they went. Quickly, South America was dominated. The trees soon found a way to cross the oceans, by floating. Thousands of trees took to the waters and floated towards foreign shores. London, France, Africa, Japan, China, Russia, quickly surrendered and accepted their deaths. Only the middle east and Australia, as well as New Zealand were left. The only safe place left in the world was Antarctica. The Trees left that land to its own, for it offered barely any nutrients for fleeing humans. Earth was once more in the control of nature.

Beware the foliage  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Tinosku

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:47 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

For each fallen tree, three more will takes it's place. Their lives have been mutated by human "advancement". Miracle Grow released a "bad batch" that caused the trees to grow twelve times their normal rate. Soon after, they became completely aware of their existance. They stormed the Miracle Grow factory in such a force, no one knew what to do. Trees blocked the factory from the rest of the world. No one would have thought what would come of this. Military attacks dropped napalm upon them, only to scorch the bark countless times. Trees screamed out in anger at the low flying planes. Soon, most trees in the area were over 200 feet tall, with limbs reaching out over 250 feet. Two alone could destroy towns. They started leaving in mass numbers, rushing out in countless directions. These trees never tired nor starved. Sucking water from the lands at each passing moment. Soon, all of America, Canada, and Mexico were in control of these trees. Reports of troops moving towards South America were soon appearing on the radio. The trees were taking their Miracle Grow with them, converting trees as they went. Quickly, South America was dominated. The trees soon found a way to cross the oceans, by floating. Thousands of trees took to the waters and floated towards foreign shores. London, France, Africa, Japan, China, Russia, quickly surrendered and accepted their deaths. Only the middle east and Australia, as well as New Zealand were left. The only safe place left in the world was Antarctica. The Trees left that land to its own, for it offered barely any nutrients for fleeing humans. Earth was once more in the control of nature.

Beware the foliage

FREE! FREE! BE FREE! YAY! FREE! CHEESE! O.O  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:58 pm
User Image  

Namennayo

Rose Patterned Twil

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:02 pm
Well that certainly stopped the trees. Way to go Retard! XDD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:06 pm
twilightrosegarden
Well that certainly stopped the trees. Way to go Retard! XDD

XDDDDDDD
Nice, twilight <3
*Molests*

Here I stand the accused  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:58 pm
Naughty Naughty page stretching. *waggles a finger*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games