Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:17 pm
Ashitaka-Mononokes_Love
Then if all you ahve to fear is fear istelf and subways then fear my fearful cry of hidden "boo" from beneath a subway train....

*screams in terror* gonk NOOO!! eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:20 am
Sorry bell bell. I have this bad habbit of walking away from the computer without logging out. ^^*
I've had a sore throat for a while now, but other than that I'm doing okay.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:38 pm
My four-day week of working with kids is almost over...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:39 pm
-Resurrected Writer-

Good working with kids or "I would rather rip every hair from my body individually to avoid going back to that cesspool of festering vileness" kind of working with kids?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:56 am
Blah. I was wandering around the exchange this morning...and it seems to be a lot more ...cut throat than I remember. Of course part of that has to do with the fact that price guides were moved out of the exchange (as foolish as that was since it helped inflation run rampant). *sigh*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:03 pm
Ahh, Gods I hate the frickin tube. How did it go? oh yeah; "what you smell is what you get; burger king and piss and sweat"

*shudder*

Ah, but Camden and Chinatown make it all worthwhile 3nodding loaded up with Chinese green tea and pocky now xd best to have a chinese guide with you round there though, can get kinda disorientating sweatdrop *got lost*  

Isobel Bellamy

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:04 pm
lurichan
Sorry bell bell. I have this bad habbit of walking away from the computer without logging out. ^^*
I've had a sore throat for a while now, but other than that I'm doing okay.

Lol, you do do that a lot don't you razz

aw *hugs* good to hear you're ok though 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:00 pm
lurichan
-Resurrected Writer-

Good working with kids or "I would rather rip every hair from my body individually to avoid going back to that cesspool of festering vileness" kind of working with kids?

xd It's good working... I'm in a peer mentoring program, so I help teach kids good decisions.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:21 pm
Ahh, someone that's far more generous with his time than I, at your age I was too busy bothereing with skipping school than participating in anything sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:29 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
lurichan
-Resurrected Writer-

xd It's good working... I'm in a peer mentoring program, so I help teach kids good decisions.

Ahhhh, good to hear it's the pleasant type of experience. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:41 pm
lurichan
-Resurrected Writer-
lurichan
-Resurrected Writer-

Ahhhh, good to hear it's the pleasant type of experience. ^_^

3nodding But there is the occasional brat... stare
This one girl, for example:
"You have an earring in your face? EWWW" (referring to my eyebrow piercing)
"You're not supposed to be that disgusting! >.< " (referring to appearance only)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:46 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Ahh, someone that's far more generous with his time than I, at your age I was too busy bothereing with skipping school than participating in anything sweatdrop

*waggles a finger at you* Naughty naughty.

Dead Ed: ( razz I"m using your old name. Mwa ha ha). Occasional brats are normal....that is what a good quick fwap to the back of the head is for... or barring that, not sharing your cookies at least. cool  

lurichan
Vice Captain

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:32 pm
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy

*waggles a finger at you* Naughty naughty.

Dead Ed: ( razz I"m using your old name. Mwa ha ha). Occasional brats are normal....that is what a good quick fwap to the back of the head is for... or barring that, not sharing your cookies at least. cool

Yeah. Only issue is that I'm supposed to be modelling good behavior.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:48 am
Dead Ed: I must say, I prefer referring to you in this formentioned title. I have once more decided to continue on with my short story. I will begin writing it tomorrow whilst my amazing girlfriend is off at work. This will also bide the time while I wait for Best Buy to call me about an employment possibility. I will send you what little I've mustered after I experience a rather annoying bout of writer's block in which I will travel to Dillon's and gather some Monster. Hopefully it wont be horrible. But, well, I've never really started a story on my own...

Luri: I've been a member of this guild for a long while now. I'm glad I'm rather accepted here. It's very nice and safe within the Chatbox. I tend not to venture out and post in other threads as much as I used to. I remember when my name would coat the entire front page in the Forum here, once a new thread appeared, my name showed up not long after with a rather wordy response. Alas, I have retired from that position. I don't even know why I'm bothering to type any of this out. But, I'm bored and biding my time before I sleep. I might "hit the hay" once the sun rises. It's pleasant to fall asleep then.

IY: COMMENCE PROTOCOL 3

Everyone else: APPLE FRITTERS > COOKIES
QUOTE TREES LIVE ON!!!  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:13 am
Dead Ed: I suppose... setting a good example and all that could bar you form normal fun and mischief. sweatdrop

Macabre: Hey! Cookies are still better than fritters! There is no banner about fritters, but there is a banner about cookies! (and doughnuts if you want to get technical and all).

I know what you mean though. I don't spend as much time online, or posting my opinions in the guild as I used to. ^^*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games