Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:38 am
Am I really the only person who hasn't played pokemon? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:32 am
Probably confused  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:52 am
Methinks yes, Luri

Oh, wait! I was wrong! There is one other person who hasn't played pokemon, that dude under that rock over there razz  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:17 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Methinks yes, Luri

Oh, wait! I was wrong! There is one other person who hasn't played pokemon, that dude under that rock over there razz

OH! OH! Don't forget Mountain Men. You know, the ones who go live up in the mountains forever! And live off of nature and the like! AND HAVE PET BEARS!  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:15 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Isobel Bellamy
Methinks yes, Luri

OH! OH! Don't forget Mountain Men. You know, the ones who go live up in the mountains forever! And live off of nature and the like! AND HAVE PET BEARS!
Hey, I've never actually played Pokemon.
I owned three Pokemon cards in my lifetime: Pikachu, Spearow, and Goldeen. I colored the white part of the Pokeball on the back of the Pikachu card with a purple Milky Pen. I never owned a Game Boy, nor any Pokemon games, and I never played with my Pokemon cards. But damn, I miss the 90s. Where did my childhood go?! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:17 pm
*crawls under a rock and sighs*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:18 pm
*follows Luri and huggles her*
There there sweetie. They're just being mean.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:23 pm
EvFaerAshlynn
*follows Luri and huggles her*
There there sweetie. They're just being mean.

No, it's not that. It's just been my day today is all.

I've never owned any portable form of game (other than maybe one of those cheesy poker games that does only poker all the time) so I never got into any of the gameboy or gameboy advanced games. *Shrug* That doesn't really mean much to me.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:26 pm
We're not being mean!" ...we're just defending our geekish ways....>.> <.<

lol, the protable ones were more affordable (just) so I had to go for them instead  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:35 pm
Isobel Bellamy

lol, the protable ones were more affordable (just) so I had to go for them instead

I agree very much!
You buy the game and actually get to TRAIN THEM! It brought hours of enjoyment.

Luri: If you ever felt like it, I'm sure you could get a used Gameboy from someone you know, or at a Game Store. EB Games, or Gamestop and the like...
You could even download an Emulator and play them on your computer.
It's what I do! I took my laptop and put an Advanced emulator so I can play the newer games and the older ones ^_^  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:18 am
Macabre_Cogitation
Isobel Bellamy

I agree very much!
You buy the game and actually get to TRAIN THEM! It brought hours of enjoyment.

Luri: If you ever felt like it, I'm sure you could get a used Gameboy from someone you know, or at a Game Store. EB Games, or Gamestop and the like...
You could even download an Emulator and play them on your computer.
It's what I do! I took my laptop and put an Advanced emulator so I can play the newer games and the older ones ^_^

Since we are skirting legalities talking about emulators....I haven't used one in a few years since the site someone else I knew used stoped functioning. *whistles* I did play monster rancher once, as well as quite a few KOF games in that time frame though. *Nods*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:22 am
*seethe* *seethe* *seethe*

Isobel is really not in a good mood. why is murder such a damned crime? I mean, really, if we were allowed to conduct proper lynch mobs on vultures to society it would really help out. evil

If the people being lynched got beat to a bloody pulp and violated along the way, well, we can't help that.

Honestly, in more civilised cultures some of the bastards that continue to live in this society would have been thrown out and left to die or killed full stop, like they should. stare

*sigh* what's worse is I do have a lynch mob ready and waiting, but for some reason, we don't want to be done for murder.... I wonder if we were very, very careful...  

Isobel Bellamy

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:31 am
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

On a brighter note I enjoy the "don't steal the government doesn't like competition" line in your sig! biggrin

Light Is My Deaths Curse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:55 am
Isobel Bellamy

Isobel is really not in a good mood. why is murder such a damned crime? I mean, really, if we were allowed to conduct proper lynch mobs on vultures to society it would really help out. evil

If the people being lynched got beat to a bloody pulp and violated along the way, well, we can't help that.

Honestly, in more civilised cultures some of the bastards that continue to live in this society would have been thrown out and left to die or killed full stop, like they should. stare

*sigh* what's worse is I do have a lynch mob ready and waiting, but for some reason, we don't want to be done for murder.... I wonder if we were very, very careful...

Now I"m curious what happened to inspire such loathing and hatred. 0o;  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:05 am
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy

Now I"m curious what happened to inspire such loathing and hatred. 0o;

They found someone who's shoes didn't match their purse  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games