Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:09 pm
User Image
                                                As it was before shall it ever ever be
                                                Hear it on the crying wind
                                                Heart it weeping on the sea
                                                Through the winder valley wild and through the darkest night
                                                Here comes the evil news of the coming fight

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fιяѕт Yεαя || Gячƒƒιиdσя || Pυяεвlσσd

════════════════════════

Eve raced after Zach, determined to try out for quidditch. She already knew that her sister and Bethany were going to try out, and Eve figured that she couldn't let them have all the fun. Besides, why couldn't she try out? Her mum had captained Gryffindor's team once upon a time, so she figured that she couldn't do any worse when she followed in her footsteps, now could she? She grinned and waved at Zach, who gave her an exasperated sigh and roll of his eyes when she took a form and filled it out. After, she started her stretches, figuring if she asked her mum nicely enough, maybe she could get a broom for next year.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                Character's Name: Eve Whitethorne
                                                House: Gryffindor
                                                Year: First
                                                Advanced Flying I: No
                                                Advanced Flying II: Nope
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                Second Choice Position: I can always go for seeker.

AC: 12
                                                Modifiers: Blocking the quaffle +4
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm going to try out and make the team!
                                                OOC:

-◎-

Come on down lost angel find us now
                                                From the clouds above right down to the ground
                                                Come on down lost angel find us now
                                                From the clouds above right down to the ground
                                                Lost Angels come on down

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:40 pm
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Team Beater & Captain
Seventh Year Gryffindor Head Girl

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 17 years old...

Location: Gryffindor Quidditch Team Tryouts (2043)

Gabby thought this first year boy wouldn't stop talking until another first year came over. God what was with her and first years today. Pushing that aside, it turned out that she and the girl were related to Aunt Cyd. "That's a coincidence. My mum is her sister. I'm guessing you're trying out for beater to then? I know Aunt Cyd was a big influence on my improvement on being beater." She shared with the young girl. "Anyways glad to have you both at tryouts today. I better get things started." She added before getting to the reason everyone was there for.

"Hello everyone, I'm Gabriella Stanford captain of the team You can all call me Gabby. Your vice captain is Zachery Whitethorne. Most call him Zach." Gabby introduced. "We have a good turn out today so I'm going to set us up into teams. Zach and I will observe. Now the teams are as followed, Red team; Cadence Gregory and Donner Eide as Chasers, Jackson Hawthorne and Kendall Saunders as Beaters, Chelsea Durant as Seeker, and Eve Whitethorne as Keeper. That leaves Gold team; Christopher Avery and Gi-Seung Cho as Chasers, London Ellis and Laire Thorburn as Beaters, Drew Eide as Seeker, and Griffin Fearon as Keeper." She announced.

"Before we start I want everyone to do two laps around the field. Zach and I will join you." With that she lead the charge of laps before releasing the balls for the game.

User Image Status: Last Year... Let it be a good one.
                                                  Company: Gryffindors...

OOC:
                                                  Aiming: --- Saving: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 20
                                                  Modifiers: +10 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams:
                                                  Red Team
                                                  Chasers – Cadence Gregory, Donner Eide
                                                  Beaters – Jackson Hawthorne, Kendall Saunders
                                                  Seeker - Chelsea Durant
                                                  Keeper – Eve Whitethorne

Gold Team
                                                  Chasers – Christopher Avery, Gi-Seung Cho
                                                  Beaters – London Ellis, Laire Thorburn
                                                  Seekers – Drew-Jenna Eide
                                                  Keeper – Griffin Fearon

Diamond Wales
                                                  The Forgotten Wealsey
                                                  Cara MiaKitty
                                                  Julian Galaksylph
                                                  Yukina101
                                                  Miss GryffindorK

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Julian Galaksylph rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 7, 8, 4, 10, 8, 9, 6, 2, 10 Total: 69 (10-100)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:31 am
User Image

( Nordic HalfbloodFourth Year GryffindorMetamorphagus ) xx

I ɢoт α ғeelιɴɢ ιɴѕιde тнαт I cαɴ'т doмeѕтιcαтe
                                                        Iт doeѕɴ'т wαɴɴα lιve ιɴ α cαɢe
                                                        A ғeelιɴɢ тнαт I cαɴ'т нoυѕeвreαĸ
                                                        Aɴd I'м yoυrѕ 'тιl тнe eαrтн
                                                        Sтαrтѕ тo crυмвle αɴd тнe нeαveɴѕ roll αwαy
                                                        I'м ѕтrυɢɢlιɴɢ тo eхιѕт wιтн yoυ αɴd wιтнoυт yoυ, yeαн
                                                        I'м jυѕт α ғυll тαɴĸ αwαy ғroм ғreedoм, ѕpιтғιre!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Donner smiled at Cady when Gaby assigned both of them to be on Red team. This will be fun, especially since she thought Cady was really cool. He flew up to go for the toss-up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'м ѕιғтιɴɢ тнroυɢн тнe ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd
                                                        Looĸιɴɢ тнroυɢн pιeceѕ oғ вroĸeɴ нoυrɢlαѕѕ
                                                        Tryιɴɢ тo ɢeт ιт αll вαcĸ, pυт ιт вαcĸ тoɢeтнer
                                                        Aѕ ιғ тнe тιмe нαd ɴever pαѕѕed
                                                        I ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy, ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт wαɴт тo leт yoυ вreαĸ мy вrαιɴ
                                                        Aɴd I cαɴ'т ѕeeм тo ɢeт α ɢrιp, ɴo мαттer нow I lιve wιтн ιт!

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043-44xx

Position : Red TeamChaser
                                                        AC : 19
                                                        Modifiers : Scoring (+7), Steal (+5)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Good Arm
                                                        Lives : O O O O
                                                        Final Roll : xxx

To Goals : 0/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
________
RHYDIAN_MCHALEN ___
Second Year, Gryffindor____
═══════════════════════
_

Sweat cascaded down his brows stinging his eyes. He was late. Sooo late. So incredibly, stupidly late, that it'd be a wonder if he be allowed to even tryout. But it wasn't his fault! Whose bloody idea was it to have the Gryffindor common room on the seventh floor? And whoever enchanted those ruddy staircases instead of having, like, an elevator or something, needed a good swift kick in the teeth. By the time Rhydian reached the quidditch field, the lions were already grouped up into teams and starting to separate. "Wait!" he screeched, hunched over and gasping for breath. ”I'm.... here...!”

There was no way he was going to miss this year's tryouts, especially after last year. It only started out as a cold but then it snowballed into a full-blown illness until he and his sister, Gwyneth, were confined to the hospital wing all year long! They missed everything! And they were stuck with their grandmother too, the one they were never even allowed to see because their dad hated her so much. He even sent a howler to the school last year, to their grandmother. They heard bits and pieces of it, being in the beds closest to her office.

Straightening up, he noticed a pair familiar faces he had seen while growing up over the years. Since most were already on mounted brooms, he scampered over to see if there was any left over slips of parchment to start scrawling his information on.

Username: Essy ze Ninja
Character's Name: Rhydian McHalen
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
First Choice Position: Reserve Chaser
Second Choice Position: Reserve Beater

╔═════════════════════════╗
Position:
AC: 14
HP ══ ══ ══ 100%
Mods: +2 to scoring
Roll:
Skills: NF, DD, GA
╚═════════════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  ιғ ιт were any colder ι coυld dιѕengage
                                                  ιғ ι were any older ι coυld acт мy age
                                                  вυт ι don'т тнιnĸ тнaт yoυ'd вelιeve мe
                                                  ιт'ѕ noт тнe way ι'м мeanт тo вe
                                                  ιт'ѕ jυѕт тнe way тнe operaтιon мade мe

spaceKendall was super thrilled that her captain was also related to Cyd, and that she'd become a beater because of the woman. But, at the same time, that certainly put things in perspective, didn't it? She was going to have to work extra hard to prove herself, then. That thought repeated on a loop in her head as she did her laps and readied for the scrimmage. Once she was in the air, she took off, hoping to get off to a good start. Taking aim, she tried to hit Laire; she looked closer to her age, so that was a more even match up, she reasoned.

ι aм noт ѕo ѕerιoυѕ, тнιѕ paѕѕιon ιѕ a plagιarιѕм
                                                  ι мιgнт joιn yoυr cenтυry вυт only on a rare occaѕιon
                                                  ι waѕ тaĸen oυт вeғore тнe laвor paιnѕ ѕeт ιn and now
                                                  вeнold тнe world'ѕ worѕт accιdenт, ι aм тнe gιrl anacнronιѕм

xxxRED TEAM BEATERxxx
                                                  Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Mods: (+2 to Bludger Hits)
                                                  Lives:

Aiming At: Laire
                                                  Final Roll: #

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:41 pm
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Team Beater & Captain
Seventh Year Gryffindor Head Girl

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 17 years old...

Location: Gryffindor Quidditch Team Tryouts (2043)

Gabby looked to Rhydian as he came running over. He was late yes, but not as late as he could have been. "Glad you could make it." She said as he filed out his information for the team. Taking a quick look over his choices she gave it a short thought. "You can join the Gold Team as Chaser." She told him before sending him off on his way.

User Image Status: Last Year... Let it be a good one.
                                                  Company: Gryffindors...

OOC:
                                                  Aiming: --- Saving: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 20
                                                  Modifiers: +10 AC, +8 Hitting

Teams:
                                                  Red Team
                                                  Seeker - Chelsea Durant
                                                  Keeper – Eve Whitethorne

Gold Team
                                                  Chasers – Christopher Avery, Gi-Seung Cho, Rhydian McHalen
                                                  Keeper – Griffin Fearon

Essy ze Ninja

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:18 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Third Year Gryffindor
Muggleborn Young Detective Reserve Seeker

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor Tryouts (2043)

"Hey Drew," Chelsea said upon hearing Drew speak up. It was like she popped out of no where. Talk about stealthy. The third year smiled at Drew's words. "Thanks Drew, I'm always ready." She said confidently. Griffin shook his head at his friend. "Thanks, I sure hope so." He feared he wouldn't be a good keeper but the team needed him.

Taking to listening to Gabby, Chelsea got mentally prepared as he did her laps. As the balls were released she went on to search for the snitch. Hopefully she'd get lucky and find it quick.

Company : Gryffindors... Red Team

OOC : Red Team - Seeker
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 13 (fail)
                                                    Modifiers: +4 AC, +4 Spotting, +4 Catching, +2 Other (Exp + Flying)
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes

Teams:
                                                    Red Team
                                                    Seeker - Chelsea Durant
                                                    Keeper – Eve Whitethorne

Gold Team
                                                    Keeper – Griffin Fearon

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 2, 10, 7, 2, 10, 5, 1, 8, 10 Total: 65 (10-100)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:26 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor First Year
Pureblood Adventurer

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image
                                                          Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor Tryouts (2043)

Chris was so excited as he listened to his captain. He would be on gold team and he was ready. So ready! Doing his laps eagerly, he got into position. As the ball was thrown he went for it. There weren't any high expectations but he was so happy to be playing the game even if it was just tryouts. He was going head to head with Donner an older boy probably fourth year. Maybe just maybe he'd get it before him.

Status : Super Psyched!
                                                          Company : Gryffindors! Gold Team

OOC : Fun fact I totally guessed on the year and happened to be right ouo

Gold Team - Chaser
                                                          Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                          AC: 13
                                                          Modifiers: +3 AC, +3 Shooting (MTA)
                                                          Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                          Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams:
                                                          Red Team
                                                          Seeker - Chelsea Durant
                                                          Keeper – Eve Whitethorne

Gold Team
                                                          Keeper – Griffin Fearon

Quote:

Is it now, then?
                                                          You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                          Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                          Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:02 pm
I found myself an omen and I tattooed on a sign
I set my mind a wandering and I walk a broken line
You have a mind to keep me quiet
And although you can try,
Better men have hit their knees
And bigger men have died

User Image
𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙍𝙀
𝙑𝙄𝙊𝙇𝙀𝙏
𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍𝘽𝙐𝙍𝙉

HALFBLOOD │ THIRD YEAR │ GRYFFINDOR

Laire immediately hunted down a bludger to return in Kendall's direction after the younger girl tried to aim at her. Failing to hide her triumphant grin, she took a swing, teeth gritted in concentration.

OOC:
Position: Gold Beater
AC: 16
Mods: +4 Bludger Hits
Total Roll:
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Cara MiaKitty

I'm gonna raise, raise hell
There's a story no one tells
You gotta raise, raise hell
Go on and ring that bell
At this point it was you or me
And Mama didn't raise no slave

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Gryffindor Team
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Hope I hit him

Londy grinned when Gabby stepped up to start her spiel. When he was put on the team opposite both his cousins, Londy smirked. Oh, this was going to be good. He did his two laps, then flew into place. As soon as the opportunity arose, he swung a bludger at Jack, hoping to start off right.

Yukina101

Gold Team Beater
AC: 19
Modifiers: +6 {Hitting}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:26 {Hit!}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:27 pm
Ladies and gentleman, truth
Is now acceptable fame
Is now injectable process the progress
This core is critical faith
Is unavailable lives

ƑƠƲƦƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ ¤ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ƁЄƛƬЄƦ

Jack barely even got a chance to enjoy the wind in his face before he took a bludger to his back. Once he turned around and saw his cousin's smirking face he knew it had to've been him so he decided to return the kind favor.

Miss Gryffindork

Red Team Beater
AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to Hit, +6 to Catch
Final Roll: 18 (miss)
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
Lives: [1] [2] [X]

Become incredible now
Please understand that
I can't slow down,
I won't be waiting for you,
I can't stop now because I'm dancing

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:29 pm
________
RHYDIAN_MCHALEN ___
═══════════════════════
_

Rhydian grinned and hopped on his custom broom, the one his father had gifted him at the beginning of the summer. Itchy fingers wrapped around the handle and launched himself into the game that was already under way. Luckily for him, he had caught most of Gabriella's speech while he was racing across the field to join them, so he had an idea of who was supposed to be where. A first year raced for the toss up but close as he was, he still missed. Red team had the quaffle and Rhydian zoomed forward, eager to test the speed of his new broom. Donner had the ball and Rhydian flew in to steal.

Gold Chaser
HP ══ ══ ══ 100%
Mods: +2 to scoring
Roll: 2

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

ιғ ιт were any colder ι coυld dιѕengage
                                                  ιғ ι were any older ι coυld acт мy age
                                                  вυт ι don'т тнιnĸ тнaт yoυ'd вelιeve мe
                                                  ιт'ѕ noт тнe way ι'м мeanт тo вe
                                                  ιт'ѕ jυѕт тнe way тнe operaтιon мade мe

spaceKendall missed her shot by about a mile, and of course Laire managed to hit her just fine immediately after. And it was a good hit, too, landing squarely in Kendall's back. She howled in pain, nearly dropping her bat. Gritting her teeth, the first year considered going after Laire again for all of a second. She wasn't mad, exactly, but she didn't really want to just accept that she'd been hit and not retaliate. But, this game wasn't about revenge, so that wasn't the best plan. Thinking for a moment, she decided to go for the chaser trying to steal from her teammate.

ι aм noт ѕo ѕerιoυѕ, тнιѕ paѕѕιon ιѕ a plagιarιѕм
                                                  ι мιgнт joιn yoυr cenтυry вυт only on a rare occaѕιon
                                                  ι waѕ тaĸen oυт вeғore тнe laвor paιnѕ ѕeт ιn and now
                                                  вeнold тнe world'ѕ worѕт accιdenт, ι aм тнe gιrl anacнronιѕм

xxxRED TEAM BEATERxxx
                                                  Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Mods: (+2 to Bludger Hits) (-1 for injuries)
                                                  Lives:

Aiming At: Rhydian
                                                  Final Roll: 15 HIT

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:49 pm
________
RHYDIAN_MCHALEN ___
═══════════════════════
_

He missed, and by a mile too! He was clearly going to need more practice time with his broom. Rhydian circled back around to make another attempt. He couldn't see where the other chasers had gotten too, maybe avoiding a bludger. He spotted Donner with the quaffle still making his way for the goal posts. Rhydian raced to catch up for one more steal attempt. Not even seconds before he was about to reach the other chaser, a whistling bludger thwacked right into the back of his shoulder nearly knocking him off course. His vision spotted white.

Gold Chaser
HP ══ ══ ══ 66%
Mods: +1 to scoring
Roll: 1

Julian Galaksylph

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:50 pm
[Rhydian stealing from Donner; Take 2]

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games