Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:56 pm
There's a black bird in the cage of my ribs,
I can hear his song all night long.
And when he sings, the air, it shatters...
Like a thousand shards of glass.
And I will open my body!
But I know he will not fly free!
Sorrow, she comes a courtin',
With her pale hands held in mine.
And I will lay there by her side...

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

υиšøятeđfıяšт чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti had spent the train ride alone, as her older brother predicted. She'd almost been relieved about it, in the end, since it meant she didn't have to deal with anyone else and navigating a social interaction. She was certain she'd fail at that, anyways. She hesitantly emerged from her compartment as the train ground to a halt, and while tall for her age, was tiny compared to the throng of older years she was caught up in. She found herself jostled out onto the platform, finally broke free of the crowd with a gasp, and stumbled into the nearest people, which happened to be two boys. One of them was almost clinging to the other rather timidly. The one being clung to looked annoyed. Somehow, Anti doubted she was improving the general mood. "Sorry," she said quickly, doing an excellent job of avoiding eye contact.

OOC:
AlphaApex

((@AlphaApex: Just to let you know, the students are getting off the train right now, having just arrived in Hogsmeade. So everyone is disembarking, rather than getting on.))

All night long and we will walk.
Through this garden of serpent trees!
And I will yet dream through this night...
Filled with falling stars.
There's a bright bird in the seat of my skull,
And when he sings, he brings the dawn to me.
When he sings, the air, it shimmers!
Like a thousand tongues of fire!
And I will draw him close and I pray he will not fly away.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:12 pm
User Image
D E V O N T E
B A N N I S T E R

Year One │ Eleven Years Old │ Unsorted │ Single │ Pureblood

Dev looked to the side as he was bumped into, frowning but making sure to seem indifferent about it. His parents knew his mannerisms perfectly, and made sure to lecture him about holding back his habits a bit. He usually would've just ignored her and walked away, but his parents words rung in his ears once more. "It's fine." Although his tone wasn't harsh, it wasn't overly kind either.

OOC:

Name Here

"You exist because I allow it, and you will end because I demand it."

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:15 pm
L A Y T O N
B A N N I S T E R

As he followed close by Dev, he felt a body bump into them, and almost freaked, thinking it would be an older, scarier student, but the girl looked about their age. He suddenly smiled widely, his brother's coldness almost being overwhelmed by Layton's kindness. "It's okay! I'm Layton and this is Devonte, but he likes to be called Dev. What's your name?" Dev's grumbles of irritation could be heard, but Layton paid no mind to them. They needed to make some friends anyway.

(@ The Forgotten Weasley whoops, my bad.)

The Forgotten Weasley

OOC:

First Year ❖ Eleven Years Old ❖ Unsorted ❖ Single ❖ Pure-blood

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:16 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindorsecond yearpureblood

Pru winced in sympathy. "Sounds like fun. And Pru," she amended gingerly. "Jus' Pru." The girl, Maisie, seemed to know them slightly better than her brother. Pru chalked it up to the girl being more observant, apparently. She was willing to bet Dmitri was in Ravenclaw, and Maisie... well, Pru knew she wasn't in the same house as her twin, so she'd guess Slytherin if she had to. Made sense. Slytherins tended to be people watchers, right?

When the train pulled into the station, she jumped up. She got antsy being cooped up for so long, and she was more than eager to be going outside and getting some fresh air. Once on the station platform, she lingered near the train, waiting for either the students she'd shared her compartment with to join her, or to see anyone else she knew disembarking as well.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Arkendrai

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 pm
And I will open my body!

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

Anti was just glad the light haired one didn't snap at her. It was what Vander would have done. Then again, Vander didn't have the best track record with people. If the blond boy was cool, the dark haired boy was practically sunny. Anti wasn't used to being received so warmly, and looked as taken aback as was to be expected. He introduced himself brightly as Layton, and his now grumbling brother (at least she assumed they were brothers) as Devonte, or Dev for short. She tried not to stare at Layton's eye patch, or wonder what could have possibly happened that he would need one. "Antigone Lillantine," she said. They hadn't given a surname, but she'd been taught her surname mattered more than her actual first name. Not that she cared one way or another. She despised her first name, anyways. It sounded ugly to her. Anti reminded herself she was supposed to be more outgoing, and floundered for something to say next. "You two are first years as well?" She wanted to fiddle with her necklace, but stopped herself and wrung her hands behind her back instead.

OOC:
AlphaApex

((It's all good. smile ))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:43 pm
L A Y T O N
B A N N I S T E R

It seemed that Devonte was just looking for any excuse to be by himself, and Layton did just that, as he assumed he must need some time alone after having been clinged on the whole way here. He was a bit sad to see his brother leave his side, but there was nothing he could do about it. "Yes we are! Sorry about him, he's a bit anti-social.. towards everyone." Something about that had made him giggle somewhat, for whatever reason. He assumed that she wondered about his eyepatch, as it seemed that everyone who talked to him did. He didn't mind talking about it, since he saw it as a unique look to him. "I had a pretty bad accident as a child, hence why I wear this eyepatch.." One hand motioned to the patch in question.

The Forgotten Weasley

OOC:

User Image  

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:56 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
Though I know that the hypnotized never lie
Do ya?

Timothy gave a short chuckle at the girl's words and only barely resisted rolling his eyes again at the way both Mira and Benjamin acted around one another. Besides actually being house mates, classmates, and even teammates on the Quidditch field, those two still acted like they were rivals or something. One day he was going to figure out why and put an end to that nonsense. He raised his eyebrow in a familiar fashion reminiscent of Mr. Gearvin as Benjamin told him that he actually hadn't doctored a lot of the photos he took not believing a single word. That is of course until he flipped over the picture he had and felt his eyes widen at the sight of himself and Mira at the ball acting, well, acting sort of like how his sister acted with Echo and vice versa. But that would have to mean that they liked each other, and he did like her but just not in that way. Or did he? Honestly his feelings around the Slytherin girl were always so skewed he never knew exactly how he was feeling besides happiness. Timothy decided not to think about it and instead grinned a bit at how picture Mira would glare at the other people out of frame. He had to give it to his friend, he was a very good photographer. "As much as you like to exaggerate I have to admit, that's a really good picture. Can I have a copy or is this purely for blackmailing purposes?" he asked with his hands. Sure enough the train gave the announcement that they were close to the school making him stand to go quickly to the bathroom to change into his uniform. After the stop and rather pushy exit, the Ravenclaw found himself out at the station waiting for his two friends and looking over at the village with wide excited eyes. He had nearly forgotten that he could go to Hogsmeade this year, which really was a shock considering he and Benjamin had practically planned out what they would be doing down to the last minute or so. It was almost scary how precise his friend could get when it involved leaving school for a day.

mc^2

murruelecreuset

Smile and grin at the change all around [wearing]
Pick up my guitar and play [Hogsmeade Station]
Just like yesterday [Benjamin and Mira]
Then I'll get on my knees and pray [Going back to school]
We don't get fooled again [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria's mind was elsewhere the whole train ride to Hogwarts. In fact, she felt as though she lived a daydream throughout the entire summer because it consisted of friends and a significant other. The girl didn't really know where her relationship with Crash stood, but they were certainly more than friends. It was going to be incredibly odd attending Hogwarts without having him around to stare at or captain the Quidditch team. On the plus side, that probably meant Alex was going to be pushed up to the keeper position this year though she never thought she'd rather be put as a reserve again just to have the older boy back at school.

Dark eyes narrowed onto Shadow, who was fast asleep in his cage. The owl would be tired out this year for sure. Not only would he be used to send letters back and fourth between the Scott and Winthrop siblings and their parents, but he'd also be used to send Crash letters as well. And well, if the boy didn't return Alex's notes, she'd have to pay him a little, angry visit and figure out exactly why he turned into an arse. Hopefully, it wouldn't get to that point.

The brunette stepped off the Hogwarts Express once it arrived at Hogsmeade and made her way towards the carriages. As she walked and furthered away from professors, Alexandria reached into her bag and pulled out a flask. Here's to the next four months, she thought as she unscrewed the lid, placed the small bottle to her lips, and tilted her head back.

You think you are the one who got me, boy
....................................................................No, I got you

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I've been playing with you like a little toy......................
Yeah, I got you

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:14 pm
User Image
ıllıllı ωєи∂у мα∂єℓιиє ¢нαιѕту ıllıllı
3я∂ уєαя ѕℓутнєяιи
ρυяєвℓσσ∂ αи∂ вяαи¢н мємвєя σf тнє ανєяу fαмιℓу

Wendy had a talent for being invisible when she wanted to, and on the train she always tended to favor it. Of course, she wouldn't have minded sitting with Mira, honestly Wendy could say she actually liked the girl despite her very questionable taste in guys-some mute Ravenclaw who Wendy didn't know what his issue was who hung out with one of the most obnoxious Slytherins in existence. Wendy supposed Mira's crush at least couldn't interrupt her talking really. As for the problem of the Ryans menace, well Wendy would have poisoned the kid ages ago, actually, Wendy was more than happy to offer a few ideas and work on getting the supplies for Mira if she ever asked. Technically, Seymour Benjamin Ryans did have Chaisty blood in him, but his mother apparently had some sort of freak idiocy in her, and got herself disowned (and it probably should have been more) for deciding to hook up and elope with some half-blood Gryffindor. At least, Seymour Ryans didn't seem to know about that. The kid would probably have started annoying her on that. As it was, the annoyance actively avoided her (and all the better for it Wendy reasoned).

Wendy didn't really fancy tracking down Evander Lillantine because despite the fact she was well aware she was cleverer than the boy and it was easy enough to respect and treat him properly due to his superior position due to being an heir of a respectable family and her only a branch member, Wendy couldn't exactly figure out Evander when he would ask her questions about herself or her opinion on something. It was weird and got her flustered. Wendy didn't like to be flustered or frustrated. It was harder to act as she was properly trained and Wendy was happier to pretend she was merely a reflection of the Avery's goals and values. Besides, it didn't suit a mere branch member of all people to have their own opinion or feelings.

Wendy had gotten off the train, and managed to dodge most of the older students, annoyed to see even a few of the first years were taller than her. Well, Evander was short and he was taller than her to last year. She supposed height just didn't run in the family. Well, a girl was supposed to be short and delicate, so that was fine for her. Wendy made her way towards the carriages, brushing back her red curls from her shoulder and shooting anyone who dared to get within a foot of her a glare. It was fairly effective.

Expected>

{ OoC: Open for Interaction }

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:21 pm
Never meant to break my own promises;
Promises, just promises...
Again, the excuses and generally wasting my time.
I'm finding solutions, just seeking my peace of mind.
No hocus or pocus, my focus is drunk on the floor!
And mumbling something about one more,
Oh, falling across the line-
Keep punching petals at the ember light,
And I cross my heart and hope to die.

User Image
T O B I A S
P H I L E M O N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectGryffindor BeaterTeam CaptainHalfblood Twin

Toby had been one of the first off the train, due to his height, and his long legs, and he was just idling waiting for Ronna or Jess or Gypsy or Jer to show up when he saw it. He didn't want to see the reserve keeper of the team he captained drinking from a flask, but he did, and he was a prefect. Had he not been a prefect and a seventh year, he would have looked the other way. Had Alex been in his year, he might have pretended to not see, it being even more awkward that way. But he saw her drinking and there were no other figures of authority nearby and if she got caught- what was she thinking, whipping that out with all these people in the immediate area- and it was discovered he had seen it and let it go, he could get in some serious s**t himself. Besides, what if she had... you know, problem? She was in his house! He looked skyward as if hoping to see a sign indicating this was no longer in mortal hands and some deities were stepping in, but no such luck. He stepped over to the girl, and kept his voice down. Hey, he wasn't making a scene, and he hoped she didn't, either. "If you just give it to me now we can not make a big deal out of this." His tone implied he wasn't any happier about this than she was likely to be. "Look, if you don't freak, I don't have to take more points for 'insubordination' or whatever." He rolled his eyes, and hoped he wasn't about to have a major thing on his hands. He'd heard about the flask fiasco at the Yule Ball. Ronna had been furious enough over that. If it were her here and not him things would be a lot louder.

OOC:
kiska166

One more night, I said it the last time;
This is the last time, say it and now once more.
Never meant to break my own promises;
I said I was trying, I really was driving the coast.
The fight or the flight, well I side with the latter most!
It almost is laughable but when I chuckle I choke.
Can’t get the words out my throat of one more-
Is that my lion’s pride, I meet my mountain, then I run and hide?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:23 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxlessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.

Fifth Year Prefect | | Fifteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Lexine felt rather relieved as she walked herself out of the Hogwarts Expressed; despite her knowing Xavier through Quidditch, he absolutely terrified her when he talked to them about their Prefect duties. It was about the same with Veronica, but then again she didn't know the other well, only enough to know that she was a Beater. Letting out a slight sigh as her feet made contact with the ground, Lexine looked around searching for someone she knew. It was becoming increasingly difficult to see through the throngs of people coming off the train.

uniform x ooc :: free for interaction

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:28 pm
User Image

Looking good in: Uniform/ Location: Station / Single / thinking: Here we go again / Heiress to La Russa Family Trust

Valentina got off the train at the station she waited for her friends to come off to. She knew this year was going to bad because of OWLs but her future has already been set stone as the ages of seventeen she will become the boss of the whole family once her grandfather passes. Valentina was hoping before that happens she can travel a bit before settling into the position of boss. "Where is Jasper and Alice hiding they can help me avoid going to school. I Have a feeling that the head boy and girl may keep an close eye on me this year maybe. Nah they won't I am the least of their problems" Valentina laughed as she was looking for her friends. As Valentina was waiting she spotted Lexine from Ravenclaw. "Hello Lexine or should i say miss Ravenclaw prefect. How are you?" She asked the Ravenclaw. "Just waiting for Alice and Jasper to get off the train." She added in. "How was you summer?" Valentina asked.

OOC: Free for interaction and edited, I hope you don't mind me talking to you.

murruelecreuset

Arkendrai

i

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:33 pm
And I will open my body!

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

Anti made sure to look as unassuming as possible. People complained about their siblings all the time, her included, but that didn't mean they wanted others to join in. Her older brother might enjoy being nasty to her, but that didn't mean he liked it when anyone else tried anything similar. Maybe that was one thing in his favor. "No, he's fine," she assured Layton, though his giggle unnerved her. She almost flinched when he motioned towards his eye patch. Had he seen her looking? She flushed. "I'm sorry to hear that. It's not... It's not that noticeable." When in doubt, lie, lie, lie. Wasn't that how it went?

OOC:
AlphaApex

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:50 pm
L A Y T O N
B A N N I S T E R

Layton shook his head, the warm smile staying on his face no matter what. Lots of people - mostly his brother - hated his demeanor, but they must've just been grumpy people in general. "Not noticeable? Please, of course it is. I'm sure my eye would be even more noticeable if I didn't wear it, so it's a necessary evil. And I dunno, I kinda like it. I'm sure I'd look pretty boring if I didn't have to wear it." Ironically he felt a bit boring talking all about himself, but no other subjects came to his mind immediately. After all, he had just met this girl no more than five minutes ago.

The Forgotten Weasley

OOC:

User Image  

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:09 pm
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Chaser ~ Dating David Avery (League)

User Image
Grace Nicola Mitchell
Unsorted First Year

User Image Location: Hogwarts Express -> Hogsmeade Station

Leonette spent most of the trip looking out the window as her sister sat quietly and read her book. When the train came to a stop Leonette led Grace off and onto the platform. "Welcome to Hogsmeade station Gracie." Leonette said as they got off. "You'll be taken to the castle shortly okay but until then you should try making some friends." she told her.

"The first years go across the lake right?" Grace asked ignoring her older sister's suggestion. "Yes, that's right. Gracie did you hear what I said?" she asked her. "Why?" The first year asked. "Why what...?" Leonette was kind of confused at what she was asking. "Why should I try making friends?" she elaborated. "Gracie... Don't be like Mira." she told her with a bit of a groan. "I'm not. I just want to concentrate on my studies. If I happen to have a conversation with someone and we happen to become friends then it was meant to happen." Leonette shook her head, that wasn't how life worked. "Trust me Leo, I'll talk to people I'm just focusing on what's important." she tried to assure her sister.

Leonette remembered when she first met David. He was the same way and still was. Before he even came to Hogwarts he knew he wanted to be a healer. The Gryffindor had always thought he was amazing for knowing so early what he wanted to do. However she also knew the flaws in being like that so she wanted to make sure that Grace didn't make the same mistakes. "Just don't get to caught up in your studies that you forget that there are people around you. You might be missing out on a lot and find it's pretty lonely not having friends." she warned her.

"I won't. Can I stay with you until the first years have to leave?" Grace asked with a smile. "Sure, I plan on waiting for David before I had to the school anyway." Leonette told her. "So I'll get to see David again?" The young girl asked with mild excitement. "Yeah if he shows up before you have to leave. Then again you'll see him a lot if you're sorted into Ravenclaw. He'll be one of your Prefects." she told her with a smile. Both Mitchell girls seemed to be happy about the idea of seeing David again. Granted there wasn't a Mitchell in the family that didn't seem to like the Ravenclaw despite his reputation.

Leonette

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Grace

Wearing: Plain Dress Robes

━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Each Other

OOC: ---

mc2

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games